Mod Team

ChuckTomBub

Nobody :)

Nobody :(

I completely agree. I'm sorry if this isn't correct for some religions, but don't most religions revolve around peace and love. We get so caught up in insulting other people's religions that we forget this and turn into total hypocrites.

bibliophibian6

In response to “I completely agree. I'm sorry if this isn't...

I don't even mind religious talk, if it's brought up civilly. But people randomly posting things about how great their god is or how stupid religion in general is upsets me. It's just to start an argument but it's something that so many people hold close that it's the stupidest thing to fight over.

Youreafucknugget Youreafucknugget OP