leslieempirestashuhhxLazynezLazynezJackomexicanpeanutchoirangelElectricViolinistalenosoy19CoralineJonesNum_numincediorebafanzomgwtfpwnedTheAntiChristmirfish3kels024TickleMePinkilostmyshoeTrixieChromanaTayloradeScarlettsarahchristineRiakaiTheCrispPotatoAnonyMousePixieDewviolinartistsharpiedheartpoke089noshittsherlockRainSaysRAWRbnwranboSquiggepuffhans2941TheChocolateTigerIdacaseyjeananon_y_mousNO3exclamationpointsJoyStarAmarayyyGuiltfishGuiltfishRiddlesAreHardfrayifiedIcelAdelaide

jesstloljullzabbbbiesreed2013Ah_NopeProudMaryCanadianCowfowfjello_says_hellotannarrPsychoticwoogliannaVickyJoeStarveEgo_FeedSoulLaxbro99randyalouldrhannahfckin_AnotmuchnotmuchChuckTom

xxPiilmannxxzomgwtfpwnedviolinartistAmahia11r_meezymonkey1995whatsup200xzoeecokezeroisgoodMiMi57pinkynovaylightalive27carolynn97Oreogasmmusiclover181GrizzleCrissyxmallsmithSaChankawaithaiHope_lessness29IRHAPPYolive_uyeahimriteSaved0nec_elireloIAmDreamingAboutstripednapkinwendaScroogeGrapefruitsnew_american_classicAyyyPChuchutrainDanceLikeYourDyingflowersssAccio_Usernameaddsernamelilmike3731Sunny91Aerithconner3326bibliophibian6loveisourweaponbiebergirl96steelydanPurplePenguintrevorskittlesO_OHaveABrandi
It’s pretty amusing when you rewatch a movie you haven’t seen since you were little, and you actually get all the jokes now, amirite?

On one of the Aladdin movies, Genie says: I thought the ground only shook on the honeymoon!

JourneyRocks

yeah i watched beauty and the beast last night and gaston is a total rapist

Emma

In response to “yeah i watched beauty and the beast last...

Haha really? How so? I can't remember the last time I've seen that movie.

leslie leslie OP

well lets see...he cornners Belle in her house, up against a wall. he's like knocking chairs outta the way to get to her, and he's saying things like oh yeah we'll have seven kids. then he mentions something about how he's covered in hair in one of his songs....yeah rapist

Emma

In response to “well lets see...he cornners Belle in her...

and he winks when he mentions being covered in hair

Anonymous

Emma

Toy Story 2: Jesse rides a little toy car through a loop-de-loop and Buzz's wings pop up. ****. Some jokes in these movies aren't meant for little kids...

Guiltfish

In response to “Toy Story 2: Jesse rides a little toy car...

Really? lol awesome

Anonymous

so thats what it meant. i didn't get it at the time

Anonymous

YES that's what i was about to post, I saw that like 5 months ago and died hahaha

crazyrachle crazyrachle

haha yeah
some phrases and sidejokes

nissha

Haha I love Gaston. When he says "every last inch of me's covered in hair" he winks ;)

omgbky

In response to “Haha I love Gaston. When he says "every...

ohmigod. he says that?! hahahaha (: who writes this stuff for kids? :D

leslie leslie OP

In response to “ohmigod. he says that?! hahahaha (: who...

haha I know! What really got me was the fact that he winked though XD

omgbky

yeah, really......You never realize it till later though, i have found so many things like that

lolo

What about Shrek?
Watched it the other day and totally innappropriate.
It's really a beautiful moment.

Anonymous

In response to “What about Shrek? Watched it the other day...

It's a bit more obvious in Shrek, lol.

Anonymous

In response to “It's a bit more obvious in Shrek, lol.

really? haha wow, your right...Like when he calls donkey a jackass...thats the only one i can remember, i haven't seen it since i was 10 though

lolo

Agreed. A line from Shrek was Donkey-"That's an awfully big castle" Shrek- "You think he's compensating for something?" Hilarious

Anonymous

In response to “Agreed. A line from Shrek was...

When I was little I thought that Lord Whatever was compensating for being a midget. Oh, innocence

sprite590 sprite590

"I gotta save my ****, don't I?"

different anonymous

@Anonymous OH MY GOD I had never understood that as a child!!! Mind blown here...

Rainboots Rainboots

Haha, yeah, in Shrek, Donkey says something along the lines of "That's a big castle" and Shrek goes "Maybe he's compensating for something, ha ha ha." Lol xD

Anonymous

I was watching Jimmy Neutron
I got the joke when the dad says:
"If your friends were a cliff, would you jump off them?"
I haven't seen it in like five years
I spent an hour laughing about it

Anonymous

Spongebob. It's like that too.
In the new Krusty Krab employee the "Interfacing With Your Boss" part it has an electric chair.

Freeinsanity

dude, i was totally just talking about this today!
like when you were little you didnt understand certain words and stuff.
and like in the movies, when you watch like transformers or something, you hear like 6 year olds laughing at all the innuendos and you're like, just wait till you actually understand it.

younglove?

in hercules, the skinny kid who screams for help cause the fat kid is stuck under a rock says "Someone call IXII!" 911 in roman numerals my friend...

vovo

in Aladdin, there's the "horse with two rear ends" joke. i saw it for the first time in seven years, suddenly understood it, then realized i had been contemplating what it meant for about 5 hours the day before

Anonymous

In response to “in Aladdin, there's the "horse with two...

wait, a horse with two rear ends? i don't get it :/

leslie leslie OP

In response to “wait, a horse with two rear ends? i don't...

the horse the guy is riding has one, and the rider is the other

Anonymous

JourneyRocks

In response to “On one of the Aladdin movies, Genie says: I...

Oh my god... it's so obvious to me now that I can't believe they'd ever put that in. O_o

Rainboots Rainboots

i got a joke from willy wonka it was the part about cannibalism and i had no idea what it was when i was little but i laughed anyway XD

Anonymous

(im 14) I watched a movie recently that I watched about three or four years ago. I caught so many sexual references that I didn't before it's not even funny

DaAce96 DaAce96

lol i watched this movie the other day that i used to watch like everyday when i was little. its called the brave little toaster. anybody else seen??? its just about the stupidest movie ever but it used to be my all time fav lol.

lovehannah

In response to “lol i watched this movie the other day that i...

I LOVED THAT MOVIE!

Anonymous

I use to love that movie! I haven't seen it in soooooo long though!!

purpleninjapower purpleninjapower

That was the best movie EVER!!

TurtleMonsta TurtleMonsta

I would watch that movie every single car trip!

anonymous

That movie scared the shit out of me. Still does actually...

sprite590 sprite590

omg i loved that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily_The_Strange Emily_The_Strange

Duuude! I watched Hercules a few months ago for the first time in a decade, and I get EVERYTHING now.

Anonymous

OMG in shrek (i think 3?) when shrek comes into the school the teacher says "and that is how you just say nay!" (just say no) lol and when they're some mob thingie in the same movie there's this place called...eh i forget, but they replace it with h so it's hooters lol.

somsey

I just watched "The parent trap" and there's that part where Hallie (pretending to be Annie) says to her mom -
"Does making all these wedding gowns ever make you think of the F word?"
Mom: "The F word!?!?"
Hallie: "Yes. My father."
Mom: "... Oh. THAT F word..."
I finally got it ^_^

LilLuvYall LilLuvYall

In response to “I just watched "The parent trap" and...

I haven't seen that in like 10 years! Now I do remember that scene though..... :) Thought the mom was just a little slow when I was younger B)

Anonymous

Do you mean the remake?

different anonymous

chicken run: the old chicken comments on Americans being over-sexed

Anonymous

eff me. i had the SAME post and it got +26. wow my life sucks. Great idea tho (;

iamalwaysright08

So many YYA's and favourites and this is just now getting homepaged?

anonymous

In response to “So many YYA's and favourites and this is just...

I think it was re-homepaged?

Ethan Ethan

Posts had so many more votes back then....

cherryblaster cherryblaster

Austins Powers, when i watched it when i was a kid i laughed but i never got the sexual references. But when i watched it again now that I'm older I was like OH GOOD LORD.

Starkiller731 Starkiller731