CharmasubeautifullychaoticLauraLiesValerieFaceJess_DohertyAnonLolitaDaAce96maddypattyxxkelsxx14SamGTheCombatWombatNesshiptomyheart1202PurpleKneeSoxCookieMonsterx392nathanItsMegSelly_Emdinosaur_rawrkodabear911McFiddleblackrabbitkhybarrowGreenDayPunkGirlschmitttGlompableMiss_JazyMeganFrisbieAlly__oopsMy_Dinosaur_LifeImNeverGrowingUpdompancnerAngelecordellash20Emygoogly_eyesKristenMashedBananailuvmymusic3395iEatedYourCookiexDVampitefrontporchswinger333Three333BabyJorgebroLifeSuxThenYouDiefroyocharliethe_novelistChefleftieBig_Boss

DisparagingpinkfubblebearOlsonmaumau

iluvmymusic3395samirasotoCookieMonsterx3ofacetaytayBIGberthahiptomyheart1202KayceeimanemilyrawrxSara_96
Yes, you knew he was a douchebag, you knew he was a jerk, you clearly knew he was a womanizer, but you couldn't help falling in love with him after all, didn't you? amirite?

Women are strange.

SalientK

Women are strange.

SalientK

In response to “Women are strange.

No we're not. Men are just so wrapped up in themselves they dont give a thought to the female race!

CookieMonsterx3 CookieMonsterx3

In response to “No we're not. Men are just so wrapped up in...

Look at that post up there. It currently has 80 yes votes. I don't think I need to argue anything here. :P

SalientK

In response to “Look at that post up there. It currently has...

Well i'm currently in that situation atm and trust me its men that are confusing! :L It's like ye've got split personalities!

CookieMonsterx3 CookieMonsterx3

In response to “Well i'm currently in that situation atm and...

Maybe you should try the guys who aren't womanizing douchebag jerks. :P

SalientK

In response to “Maybe you should try the guys who aren't...

Ooh you prove to me they exist and I'll work away! :L

CookieMonsterx3 CookieMonsterx3

In response to “Ooh you prove to me they exist and I'll work...

They could be everywhere you look. Open your eyes. Not every guy is like that. I'm not. :V

SalientK

In response to “They could be everywhere you look. Open your...

Well i guess i'm looking in the wrong places soo. Lucky you (y)

CookieMonsterx3 CookieMonsterx3

maybe try looking for a guy that doesnt have good looks?

ananomus

Guilty as charged.

Piggie8 Piggie8

i can't even begin to understand such **** logic as this post.

Anonymous

It's not **** logic. It's just that sometimes, this amazing trait of his personality makes you overlook everything else and fall so hard for him.

Anonymous

I spent my childhood despising my mother, watching her get played by so many pricks, because she thought she would be the special one that would change him. I promised myself I would be the opposite of my mother. At just sixteen, I found myself a real douchebag, but I believed him when he said that he loved me, I believed that I changed him. I never envisioned myself being that stupid girl. But here I am, now broken up with him, still in love with him, love is a funny thing.

kaitlynann

thanks a lot! i feel completly awesome for being featured in the home page :) and for all you who doesnt understand the logic in my post, lucky you! it means you have never fall in a whole that clearly read "careful you may get really really REALLY hurt!" :)

Blackie Blackie OP

the only thing that could make this post more scarily accurate for me is if it had said my name.... :/

itsadrienn

I see this happening on TV shows all the time.

Then the girls get into some deep shit.

SomeEpicName SomeEpicName