hmm_djlancerockquwooshPalindromeIsMeSpainLunaLovesMeWolv5conner3326tayyyyytoekneeeSaChanLalaBotDaAce96IamrightfoshoStepharoomelanielizabethbrawwritsemiliiepac10foreverGossipGirl1990SRHPerk16OMFGItsMEBlacklightsAndQueenswinterakiraBrianaaaXDbrunetterox915haha_mehanthrashMackdogmillionaireSuomynonawillisjawRachelisCoolishThattorichickKristenjellyrcw11Chefleftielipsx0fxdeceitLimelimexxiliketurtlesxxBig_BossRainbowsMontgomery_Scottredsapphireirod007Fred_WeasleyTribuneBub

TicTacAddictChuckTom

Khana_Hatakehanthrashyou_love_pie

Any of them! Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, all those good ones, not lame ol' jimmy nuetron and stuff.

iamrite26 OP

Eh, I wasn't a big fan of the show when it was on, probably because it was about sports and I was never really into sports. But yeah, the retro Nick shows should come back on.

Button_Mushroom Button_Mushroom

iamrite26 OP

In response to “Any of them! Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, all those...

I see Jimmy Neutron every now and then on Disney West for me. I miss Hey Arnold, and especially the Amanda Show. I recently watched the Amanda Show on Youtube and it was so hilarious! A lot funnier than all these new shows like 'Fanboy and Chum Chum'. How stupid is that?

christiney_da_genie christiney_da_genie

CatDog was great. I like Invader Zim and Ren & Stimpy.

Button_Mushroom Button_Mushroom

Invader Zim, hell yeah. I loved that show. Also the old Spongebobs. The new ones make me cry on the inside.

LonelyTylenoL LonelyTylenoL

CatDog was awesome. Invader Zim was too. Spongebob is still cool, but it was cooler in the early 2000's.

Anonymoustache

CatDog and Rocket Power come on late at night on nicktoons for me.

Anonymous

What about that one show about monsters in the sewer? that was pretty funny.

Anonymous