asdijojioiojioxjstepdomCagnhmm_StepharooFabsAnonLolitaTheCombatWombatloveisallyouneedswankornnicole11ohhcorrineMyhipusernameBBALLCHITOWNyahudafarkasOMFGItsMESamGOshadhaLauraLiessickntiredStarKidarmtheangelslittletankIzuloveyoushadowmario580ririBeccaann511idekwhattowriteBrittneyWhartonbeckaleckyMonseMirandaihavesomethingtosayImTheRealShadyfifthfogelSimbaMyDerailmentiEminemchanceyinsertwittynamehereAndromedasarcasticfuckDistractedAlexxIchLiebeDichlittlewonderNARNIAMelissaSmilesSuperFastJellyFishBlondies435

LookingForMargoUniversumTheUglyAboriginalCuban_BChuckTom

Nobody :(

"No Way" purely for the grammar fail.

betofourtwenty

OP is never the person who spells "you're" right, amirite?

christiney_da_genie christiney_da_genie

In response to “OP is never the person who spells...

Yup YOUR right. Quite honestly I knew someone would be correcting that. I don't really care though because regardless of which one I use, you still know what I mean.

asdijojioiojioxj OP

"No Way" purely for the grammar fail.

betofourtwenty

In response to “"No Way" purely for the grammar fail.

****. Look, I submitted it on my phone which autocorrects everything, sometimes it's wrong. Quite honestly I don't care, you were still able to understand what I meant; unless you couldn't in which case I feel bad because YOUR (fail!) not very smart...it was hardly a grammar fail.

asdijojioiojioxj OP

In response to “****. Look, I submitted it on my phone which...

Haha I did understand what you meant, and yeah I'm an **** that's why I felt the need to point it out :). And sorry but it's still a grammar fail, including the one in your comment.

betofourtwenty

In response to “ Haha I did understand what you meant, and...

well mr.beto420 at least you can admit YOUR an ****:)

asdijojioiojioxj OP

*Mr.

Lmao okay I'm overdoing it.

betofourtwenty