Mod Team

KaySeasGeorginaliceRebel_hannahABS9887tdubbsoccerfanmc2147AnatheSoundOfMadnessIznisha99kevinthegiraffepericles4321johnsontabithashmadCashKillfrenzyHitlersVaginacottonballsMusicalXMollyHollythecheerleaderswankornthatusernameistakenOneMoreSadSongMegs0812Jesusisthemaniloveyoustarjen801FlipdThinkingputtysunshineyjayxIAMSTORM1337KatzemollytDrewtLuseroolipsx0fxdeceitFlotatiousTurdChuckTomBub

MrNoWayChampionFideliusJJTheDinosawrcherrylisa12campykelseyStarlinKStJimmyfroyocharlieAliceInsertUsernameHereSnap_Crackle_Popguitargirl81BlacklightsAndQueensSimz797MyDinosaurCanRawrbrowninggalMrTieHelloTharracidpopsirish_wristwatchmandybunnygal268R3m7Draco_MalfoyLookingForMargosophomoreee2010DanielaGonzalezomgrlynowayiluvhockeyJanae17ShyGirl29FlexiEstoniaObsessedHannah_SpelingChampientomisadickbrigitteee3Lariribrittany574i_love_you_and_tacosAdieuanotherhelloDani_LynnEmyTrazzzKendallSylverMoonWeDoTooHaveHeartsQuaintPancakes

iluvmymusic3395
There was atleast one teacher you wanted to seduce in high school, amirite?

My history teacher, freshman year.

ashleyeatsflesh ashleyeatsflesh

My history teacher, freshman year.

ashleyeatsflesh ashleyeatsflesh

I would've secksed up Mr. Gandy.

Tiny_Tim Tiny_Tim

In response to “I would've secksed up Mr. Gandy.

Well that's because you're a fag.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone OP

In response to “Well that's because you're a fag.

That's true, or Ms. Abraham. Haha. That makes me one of them "bisexuals"

Tiny_Tim Tiny_Tim

In response to “That's true, or Ms. Abraham. Haha. That makes...

Bisexuals are still fags. You joke about being gay so often that there has to be some truth behind it.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone OP

In response to “Bisexuals are still fags. You joke about...

Yeah man, there is. I'm a fag. Not really, and I actually haven't done that recently.

Tiny_Tim Tiny_Tim

I'm lookin' at you Ms. Jimenez, you sexy **, you. How do you not notice us staring at your HUGE **?

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

I can't believe this is in the negative. People musta had some fugly teachers, amirite?

GTFO

Ms koch

Anonymous

Mr. W. :)

Anonymous

Hoffman ;)

Anonymous

Flores
philipino. ;)

Anonymous

Ha! Are you f***ing kidding me?
That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.
I really hope you're not serious....

sound familiar?

Moony4Ever Moony4Ever

In response to “Ha! Are you f***ing kidding me? That is the...

...you called me a "Muggle" and seem to believe that shit is real when it is in fact fiction.
Acknowledging the fact that teachers are people too and are capable of being attractive is far from pathetic.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone OP

In response to “you called me a "Muggle" and seem...

thank you for that obvious explanation, but i must point out that i never said it was REAL.
now, can i can like what i like (harry potter) and you like what you like (hot teachers) and just move on please?

Moony4Ever Moony4Ever

In response to “thank you for that obvious explanation, but i...

You have an obsession. It's unhealthy and I feel bad for you.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone OP

In response to “You have an obsession. It's unhealthy and I...

yes i love harry potter, yes i am a little obsessed, but it is not unhealthy! i dont spend every second of the day researching harry potter stuff, watching hp youtube videos, etc. i go shopping with my friends, play sports, and everything else a normal girl does. i am sorry you feel bad for me because there is nothing to feel bad about. have a nice life dreaming about your teachers. (:

Moony4Ever Moony4Ever

In response to “yes i love harry potter, yes i am a little...

I'm done with high school hunny.
I don't believe you and I am done.
Get help.
You're obsessed.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone OP

In response to “I'm done with high school hunny. I don't...

i figured that much, thank you.
as i said, yes i am obsessed. but what about me makes you think it is unhealthy? please tell me because i would LOVE to know! yes my name is Moony4Ever- relating to a HP character, and yes ive commented on HP amirite posts, but it is a perfectly normal obsession. you've got to have an obsession, no matter how small! playing video games, playing a sport, annoying me on here...

Moony4Ever Moony4Ever

you must have had really horrible teachers no wayers
by the way thank you Ms R for wearing low cut shirts every day and not noticing why i always needed help ;)

Anonymous

Two coaches (I forgot their names), who both had pretty hot girlfriends.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

sport med teacher...mr.b...*sigh dreamily*

yourbestfriend

Math teacher! Took extra math classes all four years so I could see him everyday.

Anonymous

I had an English teacher sophmore year - 23 years old, and damn did he look like a model.

OneMoreSadSong OneMoreSadSong