rebafanasianmanLazynezLazynezFrahugganifflehearts1020SavoureuxincedioEmilyroseilostmyshoeguineasaurusrexOvergrownTurkeymirfish3Num_numMrUnapologeticAdelaidefreddoJoyStarmexicanpeanutthearmoredpotato_14toastymuffinTickleMePinkthirstypigs17wookalePot_headmuffllamaAmyMarieLucky_MemallsmithDestructiveMuffinDominopurpleninjapowerchris9luvslife333willisjawARainbowZebraMy_Dinosaur_LifeNessRinielLillieJennitaliaturquoiseblue18thunderclowdlipsx0fxdeceit_Ashlie_boomboomroomAtheisticMysticRainbootshungergames333OnePiecepkmn

ChuckTom

mallsmithTyty

Precisely! I remember when I was 12, I was told not to be so judgmental by a elementary teacher. I argued that my cat looks both ways before crossing the street and makes a judgment whether it is safe or not. It is an imperative as a free individual that you hone your and develop judgment. If you were domesticated animal like a cow then it is just fine for you to have little to no ability to pass judgment on your needs as your owner will think for you and handle everything for you.

So if a person relinquishes their judgment then they are the subject of the will of those who hold the power to place judgment in their name. There are several words for this, the most common is slavery.

Anonymous

The one person who said no lies.

And yes, I'm judging them right there!

Anonymous