dorkattacklaskittlesxosara24GlompableTaylorLautner12AnnFuuuuuuuckkSpainxlheightsquwooshshadowmario580ckcottonkandyJustASmallTownGirlBumblebeeyourmomrmmeclipsesquilopicklesHigh_Flyer9youaresoritePokemonshmaltyahudafarkasLifeSuxThenYouDiestupid12345823TuckerchanceyInu_chanPuffy_CupcakeLillieyay_jacket_doonaRiocoshinZOEEEEEEEilovepancakesumamaniquawowwendalwowStripedElfSocksChefleftieelarnisalltellKristenAmahia11scene_Kidd12Jane_DoejillswimsHullabalooRinielYoure_On_My_HitlistTribuneChuckTomBub

Nobody :)

Pedo_CatshmaltHahaFAILCrazyKKTheBatmanLilLyssacappyPopTartShenanigansidolR21OMFGItsMESupborhos222Oshin37ckubemissawesomeKhana_HatakeyahudafarkasEmilyHeringJennaGeelalala03awesomepantsOhaaaieyeamgreathotsaucewinnierawrimadinosaurMonintoiEmilyStripedElfSocksilovepancakes
Toy Story 3 was made for us, for the born in the 90's generation. I had tears in my face while the little boy next to me wanted to leave. Oh little boy, how could you possibly understand? You where born in the 2000's, amirite?

I totally agree. The people who would enjoy TS3 the most are the 90s kids who grew up on the original movies!

wobbuffet wobbuffet

wobbuffet wobbuffet

This is pitiful. Watch the movie if you want, but crying over it is just pathetic.

Anonymous

soccergirl3

In response to “This is pitiful. Watch the movie if you want...

IT'S AN EMOTIONALLY AFFECTING MOVIE, ALL RIGHT

wobbuffet wobbuffet

You forgot those of us born in the 80 or before.

Anonymous

Toy Story 3 was the best movie I had ever seen. EVER

Sahil

Toy Story 3 was the best movie to came out since Up!

Anonymous

I wanna watch it so badly!!

C:

In response to “I wanna watch it so badly!!

(C:): it's a great movie! you'll love it when you go see it. I saw it yesterday and I cried.

OMFGItsME OMFGItsME

I was also born in the 80s and I loved it. My mom was born in the 50s and she loved it. My grandma was born in the 30s and she loved it. My daughter was born in the 2000s and she loved it. So hush up, this post is complete bunk. The little boy next to you was probably just a soulless automaton.

Anonymous

In response to “I was also born in the 80s and I loved it. My...

Chill, chill. What I meant was that us that were born in te 90's were kids like me, I was 7 when Toy Story came out, what I mean is that we sort of grew up as the movies came out, not so much exclusively the people of the 90's watched the movie, but more like those who were kids and now are teenagers of 18 like me :) so yeah hehe

Blackie Blackie OP

In response to “Chill, chill. What I meant was that us that...

If you were 7 when Toy Story came out then you were not born in the 90's. So really it's those of us born in the 80's who actually remember seeing the first one in theatres that would be the most emotionally attached.

Rebel Rebel

In response to “If you were 7 when Toy Story came out then...

ok dude, seriously...

i was born in 1992
the movie came out in 1995 right?
ok.
I was three years old when the movie came out. I still remember being happy when i watched it. :D thats what counts, why did i said i was 7? because i have a lousy memory.

Im sorry i didnt include you 80's guys in my post. My bad, wont happen again. I officialy include you. the point is.

TOY STORY 3 ROCKS!!!!

Blackie Blackie OP

yeah i cried. all the kids behind me were screaming

kdubs1102

haha. 666 people agree. toy story's evil!

Anonymous

Best cartoon movie EVER.

OMFGItsME OMFGItsME

I'm sorry I didnt include the 80's people in here. My sister was born in 1989 and she hated the first movie, which I loved even when I was too young. It never ocurred to me. But oh well guys sorry. And sorry if i didnt mention the people from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Also, if you were born in the 40's and you are still alive and you are reading this, sorry. Also if there's any inmortal creature who happened to watch the movie and was born in 1567, sorry. :(

not seriously, everyone is included, :D happy day everyone. BTW I watched the movie again yeepee

Blackie Blackie OP

I cried during this movie as well - especially near the ending! Gah! So bittersweet! :(

I think the reason that this affects the early to mid nineties kids the most is because of how close in age we are to Andy. We saw and loved Toy Story and Toy Story 2 when we were about 5 - 8. Now, a lot of us can relate to Andy since we're heading off to college/about to/recently did.

Lots of memories of my childhood came back watching this. The kids of the 2000's just won't have that experience with this movie - that feeling of happy and sad nostalgia.

Anonymous

In response to “I cried during this movie as well -...

OMG yes! exactly! I'm 18 now and oh well yes haha lovely :D

Blackie Blackie OP