narniaisinmyclosetSilvermoonstfupleaseJohnPlaysGuitarstoofie23Whutsurnaymvball1493poppinyouallamikafroyocharlieAnnangrysnowmanSpearmintMilkKristenChefleftieObscureReferancesupercoolbakerMyDerailmentmeg1139Fred_WeasleyTribuneChuckTom

Bub

sara24ArchenyteChowder_AssassinbluMoninto
Game system quatily is going down. My Xbox 360 got three rings of death after two years. While it was getting fixed, I was playing my Nintendo 64 I've had for 12 years. amirite?

The Nintendo 64 is the greatest system that ever lived. And it always will be. You can't beat the classics!

Mr. Superfluous

peeple's speling quatily iz reely goeing doun, to.

Anonymous

haha tell me about it, i've been playing my Nintendo Wii while waiting on a new xbox.

Spy_Vs_Spy Spy_Vs_Spy

In response to “haha tell me about it, i've been playing my...

i think maybe xboxes are just bad. or something. and also wiis are relatively new so.... yeah youre not smart hehe

BaconIsGoodForMe BaconIsGoodForMe

hehe yeah but I can say my Nintendo hasn't broken down once. That's more than I can say for my Xbox.

Spy_Vs_Spy Spy_Vs_Spy

it is really easy to fix the red ring of death. my cousin has gotten it over 20 times and has never needed someone from out of the house to fix it or even look at the insides to see what was wrong. he could play again within 30 min with this little trick that he taught me.

reddead

Nintendo 64 is still my favorite game system. All you have to do to fix it is either blow on it or hit it.

irish_wristwatch

In response to “Nintendo 64 is still my favorite game system...

thats what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaconIsGoodForMe BaconIsGoodForMe

The insides of an Xbox are more complex than a 64 though, so theres gonna be more problems.

Seanya

That's how companies make money. They make an awesome, expensive product that doesn't last worth shit so you have to buy another one. That way, the item is never out of the market!

Anonymous

In response to “That's how companies make money. They make an...

um no Microsoft will fix the red rings o' death for free. And then they give u a free one month when it gets back. (and I think a year warranty)

LonelyTylenoL LonelyTylenoL

Mr. Superfluous

I love the Nintendo 64. Mine still works amazingly and I've had it for over 10 years. My xbox completely quit on me a couple years ago :/ so I just got a 360 but I don't like it as much as the Nintendo products.

Anonymous

Xboxes are pretty much cheaply made. Blame Microsoft.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym