Nobody :(

And yes, I know, there are other posts similar to this, but this not an exact duplicate, and this is something I have been seeing alot of lately.

MrUnapologetic MrUnapologetic OP

Yes, that would be taking the Lord's name in vain, yes it's hypocritical, and yes Christians consider it a sin. Everyone is a hypocrite, but Christians for some reason aren't ever supposed to be?

It's true. A habit I need to break. I don't go around telling other people not to take the lord's name in vain, though.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

I tell people not to say it and I'm a christian. My mom always says "oh my gaw", I try to tell her that doesn't make it any better, but she doesn't listen.

It seems like I'm the only one that takes that phrase to mean "don't say the Lord's name (Yahweh) unless you have good reason to do so."