meowkittyxoMeredithJuiceBoxthestoryofaglrlLookingForMargoclassyceeI_Predict_A_RiotBromeoaaaachanceyZeerustsosillyhattrick36kaydeniluvhockeySummerstarJ_ZASDefyingravityawesomepersonsugarbabysydpinkreb1002MhmmmWynauti_love_you_and_tacosLaurenZieSome_DudeStalkingPineapplemylifeisfly5MiL3LkunFrostehhf1aw1355vic70ryTheGrammaratorBriitheplaymakerMrTieKateismex4everxlove101asleepfromdayAllSmiiilessOfcourseiamritebluericeMsChanandlerBongkaneenybaneenyJaedtheEchoKristenLittleRedSpearmintMilkIAMSTORM

SnobbyDrugAddictProsopagnosiaKatffrowobbuffetShadicamclarinetpinkbubbles192niemann2006ramonavflowersilovekittiesMalmoGeoffOneSaucyWaffletequieroNajiaSourceofSmilechichichichiaanbrightARShosannaAngelic_dudeCherryCherryBoomBoomAshezzxLeeSylverMoonTheMaineDestineeSqwanchoIsawagothopotamusboomboomroomastral_queen

Nobody :(

That's because since women have two X chromosomes and the factor that triggers baldness is on the X chromosome, we have another one to take over. Men, unfortunately, do not. Well that's the stupid way of putting it, but this is why we rarely see a balding women. *sniffle + pushes up glasses*

Anonymous

I have this one old sub with a huge bald spot on the back of her head.
Her dyed auburn hair just makes it more prominent. She's like, 85 and still dyes her hair...

Katffro Katffro

In response to “*My grandma ?

well one's dead and the other is balding, but she doesn't dye her hair.
I'm talking about a substitute teacher.

Katffro Katffro

In response to “well one's dead and the other is balding, but...

oh wow..fail on my part. I read it as "I have this one old with a bald spot on the back of her head. Her dyed auburn hair..." I was like lolwutt

CherryCherryBoomBoom CherryCherryBoomBoom

Maybe balding women are so rarely seen because they are always hiding from shame?

Shadi Shadi

This one 'special' lady that takes my bus has like a mullet and a huge bald patch at the back of her head...

LovelyGreen LovelyGreen

Anonymous

There this balding lady I work with, and she's only like in her early 30's..... She's pretty cool though:)

Yeahhbuddy1 Yeahhbuddy1

It's more common than you think, you just don't notice it because balding in women isn't as severe as balding in men. Women generally don't have receding hairlines, and they don't really go bald, their hair just kind of thins out. With most balding women, it's not even noticeable unless you're actually looking for it.

Anonymous