planetunicornheyiluvhockeyComplicatedMugglelazzzzForgottenMemoriesdinosaur54321ScupBoyBoy5BoyBoyxxcocourtxxelloSyd9squeaky12316waterpaynetingsunshineyjayxKenobi314OlsonBeatleBabesoccerhopefulCiaraSafariKimmmxxbeachfunxxiAlwaysMisscvsullymanderzxoxofangirl12TickleMePinkPinStripe1213lovelyloonylunaAn_DwillisjawUrCookieIsNowMineDaniElleStarkeyyesyouareriteiwearsockslikedobbyB747LittleMissKeikoChadayyyMaddymac244SnickaSunnysideupEmilyBrandeffyourlifeChristySandyH0ngkaaaycHaquicahjermanatorgananasborhos222whatsup200justanothergirl

MobsterHavyairastral_queenCaitlin

whoa_naynayfuckoffbitch3MegaBombHelloTharrZebraStripesWebbyThatInternetGuybear4ever0910
You really hope they find a cure for every cancer there is, Amirite?

What kind of douche votes No Way! on this?

TheCombatWombat TheCombatWombat

TheCombatWombat TheCombatWombat

In response to “What kind of douche votes No Way! on this?

Some people might be imagining how much more overpopulated the world would be if we found the cure to cancer.

ashlaaaay ashlaaaay

God gave the human race LOTS of diseases. And then he gave mankind the means to find cures. Thats like saying "oh my kid was born with malaria, but god made him that way. So lets not fight it and let him die"

amatlock94 amatlock94 OP

In response to “God gave the human race LOTS of diseases. And...

Your preaching to a skeptic... And I don't get what you're trying to say with the stuff in quotes.

TheCombatWombat TheCombatWombat

Your kid was born with malaria and you let him die?!

0990

I worded it wierd.I can't explain what i'm trying to say through a comment. But just because god gave someone cancer, doesnt mean there shouldn't be a cure. Some of us have lost people to cancer. And wish there was a cure to prevent further grief and pain

amatlock94 amatlock94 OP

In response to “I worded it wierd.I can't explain what i'm...

I never said that there shouldn't be a cure. I myself have lost two people to cancer. But I saw that a few people voted No Way! on this post, and I was wondering what kind of heartless person would NOT want all cancer to be cured.

TheCombatWombat TheCombatWombat

No through thr quotes you made it like the parent was talking. (andiRhapsody) like say you had luekimea when you were born, but your parents said " oh well i guess we aren't gunna do anything cause god made it this way" thats how she meant it. btw who votes no way on somethine like this

griffin14

In response to “No through thr quotes you made it like the...

Okay... Yeah that's exactly what I said.

TheCombatWombat TheCombatWombat

I understand. It's all good. I'm still confused to the people who put no way's too.

amatlock94 amatlock94 OP

I've already made almost the exact same post..

Amelia Amelia

In response to “I've already made almost the exact same post..

i guess the moderators didn't really catch it...

bear4ever0910 bear4ever0910

In response to “i guess the moderators didn't really catch it...

Oh well :P shit happens

Amelia Amelia

In response to “Oh well :P shit happens

i'm sitting next to the girl who made the post and she really is very sorry.

bear4ever0910 bear4ever0910

In response to “i'm sitting next to the girl who made the...

Haha no it's okay :)
I love the idea of it though :D!
My Grandpa died of cancer, so I really do hope they find a cure for every cancer there is. Because it was a horrible way for him to go, and he was quite young (for an oldie)

Amelia Amelia

In response to “i'm so sorry :(

It's cool - he lived a good life :)

Keep up the good posts both of you x

Amelia Amelia

Yes, cancer sucks and its very unfortunate that you loose the people you love from it. It has happened to me and thousands out there but you have to think of it differently. If a cure of EVERY kind of cancer came about it would have many pros AND cons. Think about how many have died of cancer...alot right?..its the leading cause of death. Well if there was a cure, ALLL those people would still be here...equals over populated earth. As much as you wish you could save them, the problem is here for a reason and when its a persons time to go its their time to go. God created hardships to make mankind stronger and to look to him in times of sadness...even if it means going through difficult times.

Anonymous

Actually there IS a cure for cancer they don't sell it in USA because cancer makes alot of money. You have to smuggle it from mexico or greece. This is a very sad thing!! Spred the word!

thatswhatyouget thatswhatyouget

In response to “Actually there IS a cure for cancer they...

I highly doubt that. If it were true, far less people in the US would be dying of cancer. I know lots pf people who would break the law if it meant saving a life.

JustASmallTownGirl JustASmallTownGirl

I no way'd this because there will be more people in the world trying to get a job which I want. I might nott get the job and i'd be a loser.

*insert smiley fa...

herp derp herpa derp derp

Brett Brett

who the hell votes no way

Anonymous

I just hope that the cure doesn't turn everybody into bloodsucking creatures like it did in I Am Legend

PurplePermissionHaha PurplePermissionHaha

they are working with nano-technology now-a-days, I saw a documentary of the main basics of diamonds, it seems that the build up of the diamonds are fitting inside of the build up of cancer, so they are working to add anti-cancer products into diamonds particals, so it actually hatches to the cancer and put the cure straith away into it.

marcello

what the hell kind of person votes no way?? what's the matter with you people...

PurpleMonkeys PurpleMonkeys

or maybe the explorers scared them out of their home before they could finish

sprite590 sprite590

I've always thought about whether I actually wanted that or not. There are 1,500 people that die each day of cancer in the United States. Imagine how overly populated the world would be if we added 1,500 people each day to just the United States, plus the rest of the world. We would all probably end up dying from the repercussions of such an overly populated world. I've had family members die of cancer, and I'm not saying that it would be bad if we found a cure. I was just pointing that out.

ashlaaaay ashlaaaay

My Dad is fighting off throat cancer right now. I never really considered what it would be like to be in this situation. I knew a lot of people had cancer, but I had no idea just how many. I am crying as I am writing this. I have never really believed in God before, but I am starting to now. I hope that if there is a God, he is with not only my family, but with everyone that is fighting off this horrible disease.

JA1130