DannyCarmelaSmithFideliusDamnedIfIDojesse_jameschickensarecool01supermegafxyawsomhotrayleehotrodGo_ahead_Make_my_dayrawritslaurenVampitechoir_addicttoriemonster1Grilled_CheesusashleyeatsfleshCrimsonblade323Simz797BellBeeshermaineFrostehhcantstandit101Keith_Stonejodiyay_jacket_doonaIttzelRawwrShatteredDreamsDominochesca_internationalerraticrhythmKt_10IEatRicesteamy_pancakeslitapd311MoTweezyashbashcrashedthe_fresh_princetrivmaster12BitchWhoreGaussianOHdarlingfroyocharlieCodeGraySailPlaneSydneyirish_wristwatchKatyismeJohn_SmithTangletalonThatAwkwardKid

hhurricaneRysiaflectoranime_serenaIcelbunnygal268kaiteybien116badassgirl44laughingleah97KoalaHugger_Hectic_Glow

foureyedninjaDannytrueshimmerchapstickfangirl12isomorphicWhatsHerFaceLittleMissKeikoCherryBlossomFanaticGabbyGirlie815Jane_Doe
*me at 11:11* "Dear Jesus, please help all the people praying to their clocks right now, Amen." Amirite?

Dear clock: Please help all those people praying to Jesus right now. Amen.

Anonymous

Aw that is super sweet to wish.

Anonymous

But most of them are in different time zones.

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “Dear clock: Please help all those people...

Haha :D Both of which would do just about as good as the other!

Lol!

Thank you Anon for making my point for me 8-| what is the deal? Can't I go anywhere to be amused without someone shoving their religion at people? Ugh.

420Grrl

I save 11:11 for praying to the clock. Jesus doesn't have a certain time.

Anonymous

In response to “I save 11:11 for praying to the clock. Jesus...

John 4:23
But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.

Danny Danny OP

I think the whole 11:11 is just for fun. I can't see people following it as a religion...its like wishing on a star or flipping your lucky (cigarette), its just something for fun, not a serious thing.

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

In response to “I think the whole 11:11 is just for fun. I...

Actually I really do think the modern world worships it (the clock) not in the literal praying way but if you think about it, well here's a thought: A man from say.. an African village visits a modernized country.. when he comes back he would likely tell his people about the god that is worshiped there. A "clock" that is in almost every room. Everyone obeys it and yada yada yada. You see my point? I think it could easily be confused from an outside view, what do you think?

Danny Danny OP

In response to “Actually I really do think the modern world...

I wouldn't necessarily say people are worshiping said clock, more like they are worshiping the idea of time by obeying it and such. I personally try to avoid religious arguments because in the end, no one is right or wrong and someone gets pissed off. I'm sure there are some people who actually treat 11:11 as a religion, there will always be people who are easily swayed to believe in things. But I think in the end, 11:11 is just all fun, not something that is trying to challenge God. I'm a christian (no not the best) and I still like to wish on a shooting star, at 11:11, and I still flip my lucky. Yes its silly but its fun to think that "Hey, maybe this will, by some random chance, come true." I don't see it as a bad thing, just something to do for fun. If it bothers you, then just don't do it, simple as that. *walks away smoking lucky*

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

In response to “I wouldn't necessarily say people are...

uhh *catches up* hey, didn't know this was an argument. ^^ but just kinda curious about some stuff. You said you're a Christian, so.. by that do you mean you are a fully devoted follower of Christ? or are you just tagging along cuz it sounds good?

Danny Danny OP

In response to “uhh *catches up* hey, didn't know this was an...

*stops walking* I just didn't want it to turn into one. I've gotten into many arguments accidentally and it sucked...a lot.
Now, as to my christian state, I was born and raised in a christian household and I attended church every Sunday (including holidays) until I graduated high school. I'm not a like..super devoted christian who tries to convert people or preach about it. I know He is there and I pray every night and such but I don't try to tell others because..well that's their choice if they want to follow or not. No, I'm not a very good one, I smoke, drink, swear, all the wonderful stuff, but I always try to keep a good mind about things. So, does that answer your question or...?

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

In response to “*stops walking* I just didn't want it to turn...

Yea, =| that answers my question..

Danny Danny OP

In response to “Yea, =| that answers my question..

Hope I didn't disappoint you or anything. I just decided I had enough of the whole church thing and how everyone else is wrong but that religion. I've had friends who were wiccan, satanists, luciferians, atheists, you name it. We all got along because we agreed "No one talks about their religion or their views unless asked". Made life so simple. *shrug*

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

In response to “Hope I didn't disappoint you or anything. I...

No offense.. I just hope I don't become as comfortable with subtlety and passiveness as you. *shrug*

Danny Danny OP

In response to “No offense.. I just hope I don't become as...

None taken, I really just don't care anymore. If you want to be the super christian, by all means, go ahead. I'm content with my life and the way I live it.

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

In response to “None taken, I really just don't care anymore...

lol, "super christian" dude. I suck as a Christian, but no way am I gonna give up on myself. He isn't.. neither will I.

Danny Danny OP