ImWithCocoCatsIznisha99ilovepandas2bananapirate123PersephoneJennlovesmcrjraaeyAnnajoy97Encore93HelveticabunSpanishGirlRockboxtopPrettyKittylunalee003livelovemusic12frogy8theflymirandaamiriteSusanfailslucichmchalla3Starkiller731Starlight_dragonCassandraPinkSpongeLuseroocookiedoughMayasaywhenredandthewolfLittleRedItsBloodyBrilliantSonofariflejustsuperFred_Weasleymonika13RaWrGoEsThEdInOsAuRThatGirllTalkingRiceJparksiEmilykyleighgingrichDaemoineelarnisNikola_Goddamn_Teslalexaluffbonjour34KirstenAnnfoolwithdreams_miss_smilie

GlungomrjustinpiersonLord_WakkoTheSuperLurevan123GraverottiSkr3wBallMusicIsAGiftsb123nonanonymousKoalaHugger_coletteinnocentbunnysemilysoccer2yesnomaybex2502mani_dont_eat_humansTheBlindManihatebakasCocaia12912SezAcceptingOfEveryone3dogcoasterkidrosebudtoolalways_wrongfuustoleitmightyguy82MarioBurntToastCastle_Ashlie_MissAwesomenessSarwatrahrizzleleonardMyrania

Crazyrocker03
Woman have it harder in life then guys, amirite?

Why are people always so interested in which gender has it hardest? It's not a contest.

Logan Logan

*sigh* sexism on amirite what a suprise

Anonymous

In response to “*sigh* sexism on amirite what a suprise

*sigh* sexism that is feminist and has more "Yeah"s than "No Way"s on amirtie.... Im shocked

Anonymous

In response to “*sigh* sexism that is feminist and has more...

A post that says women have it harder in life is tracing its roots to sexism and its effects on women. Pointing sexism out isn't sexist...

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

It isn't really sexist--it's not making a claim that one **** is superior to the other. Just as it wouldn't be racist to point out that the percentage of black people in American prisons is high relative to their population; it's just a fact. The problem with this post is that it might not be a fact and it's difficult to prove either way (and may not matter in the first place).

Logan Logan

And then hermaphrodites have it the 3rd hardest? (smirk)

Katjazz

this is stupid

acisseJ acisseJ

Logan Logan

Actually, guys have it harder...if you know what I mean (hello)

vitaminb

It is impossible to tell without living full lives as both a guy and a girl.

name name

I don't think the life of every female is harder than the life of every male and I don't know the average or how to measure the amount of hardness you experience during life...

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

My **** is totally hard right now.

mirandaamirite

Cry me a **** river and get over yourself.

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

Jfc EVERYONE'S LIFE SUCKS, SOME PEOPLE'S JUST SUCK WITH A ****, CAN WE LEAVE IT AT THAT PLEASE.

colette colette

I thought Amirite hated generalizations, you know, hating against some generalizations but then supporting others is very hypocritical.

yesnomaybe yesnomaybe

You're right, you sitting there with your Internet on your computer have it worse than every single man in the whole world. Homeless man on the street corner? You've got it worse. Dying men in third world countries? You've got it worse.

TheBlindMan TheBlindMan

In response to “You're right, you sitting there with your...

what if the person who posted this is male?

fuzala fuzala

In response to “what if the person who posted this is male?

You're right, my bad. I usually just assume that sexist posts against men are made by women. Probably shouldn't.

TheBlindMan TheBlindMan

Dying women in third world countries? They have it worse than dying men in third world countries.

I think OP was referring to gender being the isolated variable.

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “Dying women in third world countries? They...

A dying woman has it worse than a dying man... You've got to be kidding me.

TheBlindMan TheBlindMan

In response to “A dying woman has it worse than a dying...

I can't specify for every situation, but on average, yeah. And even if the dying were equal, leading up to it wouldn't be. Do you know anything about women's lives in third world countries?

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “I can't specify for every situation, but on...

I can agree that woman's lives in third world countries are horrible but guess what, that's not what this post is saying. All it says is females have it harder than males. If it said females in third world countries have it harder than males in third world countries then sure maybe I'd agree but it doesn't so I don't.

TheBlindMan TheBlindMan

This is kind of obvious. In most countries women don't have anything close to equality with men. So you can argue that there's not much difference between the quality of women's and men's lives in first world countries but for most of the world it's a no brainer, women's lives are much harder.

nemequittepas

In response to “This is kind of obvious. In most countries...

In some developing nations, there are female prime ministers/leaders
I wouldn't say they were just exceptions either

difficulty is very subjective

fuzala fuzala

In response to “In some developing nations, there are female...

of course, but in the majority of developing countries, this is not the case. Obviously you can cite exceptions, like Rwanda, but they don't disprove the rule.
It's not just about sexism either, some of it is just the inevitable consequence of being a woman in a country where hard manual work is the norm and there aren't adequate medical facilities. Think of the huge amount of women who die giving birth.
Then there's rape warfare, female genital mutilation, the legitimisation of domestic violence...I could go on forever. It goes without saying that men can experience difficulty, but most difficulties men experience are ones that women are vulnerable to as well.

nemequittepas

than... the correct spelling is **** t-h-a-n.

scojo

Anonymous