2_bettrthan1DaemoinedinorawrBobbyhatesfoodali_dJessicaMessicayay_jacket_doonaKalopsiaChuckTomBub

AWizardjust_so_awesome1Berryspaghetti0__________________0YamitenshiOmnomnom1Tinkbabyymadi358guidetolifehannahattiex3skaterchick127iishgir2107SOFTBALL8VnecksForeverBlueInTheFacebethybooGolfWangHelloTharrkmxx1996MotherRuckergreekgoddess854brandon5981flamingparadiseboomboomchaJustBeingMarySkonedizzlexMusicislifexOptimusBeyonceMissouriGalGeorginaliceSpearmintMilkJustAWintergirlBredeeviantJustinSane

Nobody :(
Im sorry to break this to you, but if a girl is fat, she is not beautiful not matter what kind of person she is, she is still fat. If she would stop being lazy, and lost that extra weight and did her hair, and makeup she could be beautiful, amirite?

@anonymous - yes! I'm a chubby girl, and I prefer guys with a little flab as opposed to rock solid abs. Heck, the guys I've liked/dated were chubby! I I'm drawn to someone, it's because of their personality first, looks second. And, my last boyfriend was extremely handsome. :)

But, OP, I apologize that some of us aren't blessed with a fast metabolism or great ability at sports I'm also sorry for those of us who put on weight due to stress, have a thyroid problem, or even (wait for it) are comfortable with the way they look.

Jerk.

Ezio Ezio

someone's a bit shallow...

0__________________0 0__________________0

You can be big and beautiful. This was a mean post. But i suppose everyone has their own opinions. But still no girl should believe in this post. All girls are beatiful and if not their looks the person they are inside makes them beautiful. and some ppl r natural bigger. they cant help it.

Tinkbabyy

Its not about looks or social status or any of that crap. Beauty is INSIDE that person. Try speaking from your mind instead of your ****.

Anonymous

It doesn't really matter what you look like... Someone may be the nicest person on the planet, but they may not be fit. It doesn't really matter...
Who said that skinniess is what we're supposed to look like anyways?
Maybe we're all SUPPOSED to be fat!

AWizard

wow this is so frickin shallow. people come in all shapes and sizes and it's guys like you that are making girls starve themselves. NO ONE should listen to this, you can be big and beautiful at the same time. get your facts straight douche.

skaterchick127

ur a retard. sometimes they cant help it. i hope u become 500lbs when your older.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

Not trying to make a point or anything, but girls, can fat guys be handsome?

Anonymous

In response to “Not trying to make a point or anything, but...

yes they can. The nicest guy I ever met was chubby. He is currently dating a really pretty girl. You tell me what that says about someone

youfail

In response to “yes they can. The nicest guy I ever met was...

No, I mean like, if you didn't know him and someone showed you a picture of him, would you say "wow, that guy is hot." ?

gncman

In response to “No, I mean like, if you didn't know him and...

ever consider that maybe because a person is chubby that there is I don't know maybe MORE than just fat on their cheeks? Maybe they have nice eyes or good hair? I tend to look at things with the glass half full. rather than being a jerk because someone has a few extra pounds.

youfail

My best guy friend is overweight and it's obivious yet he is always being asked out by cute girls. He's beyond funny, cute, and isn't a shallow jackass like you.

boomboomcha boomboomcha

http://ctrlv.in/101941
Look at that sexy beast.

Anonymous

Jerk.

Ezio Ezio

I didn't mean anything by that! I was just curious. I'm still trying to find out what girls lie and some of what I found out by now are not what I expected but this, well, I was just trying to varify.

gncman

In response to “I didn't mean anything by that! I was just...

I meant like. Sorry.

gncman

Most girls would rather have someone nice than someone attractive. Just for further reference

Anonymous

You're rude. :|

kmxx1996

Look, I agree that big girls are attractive. As a matter of fact, I'm what some people would call a "chubby chaser". I wasn't trying to make a point, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm kind of chubby myself, so I was trying to see if I'm attractive. I'm actually NOT satisfied by the way I look. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Anonymous

agreed.
the only thing is that it is so hard to get started with the whole eating healthy and working out thing.
alot of people don't have support either.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

In response to “agreed. the only thing is that it is so hard...

Do you believe it's the girl/boy's fault they are overweight when they are fed like little piggies growing up? Grandmas are known to overfeed their grandbabies, my grandma used to always do that when she was alive. It's irritating when people say, "well, you shouldn't have aten so much as a kid".

kmxx1996

In response to “Do you believe it's the girl/boy's fault they...

I never said anything about children being at fault. I said once you decide you want to lose the extra weight it's hard.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

In response to “I never said anything about children being at...

I'm just asking. It is very hard. That's why so many teens get eating disorders. :- they make my generation seem like lazy people who really can't try to lose weight.

kmxx1996

In response to “I'm just asking. It is very hard. That's why...

People around your age you most likely know what then want to do with their body. It is just a matter of talking too your parents. As far as your original question, I blame

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

In response to “People around your age you most likely know...

parents when small children a fat and have to deal with being teased, but a a certain point you can change things for yourself.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

In response to “parents when small children a fat and have to...

Being 14 doesn't give me or anyone else the sudden knowledge to understand how to treat our bodies. We are more vunerable. That's why so many companies targets kids of my age. Teens are so crazy. Literally. I hated being teased growing up. I don't get teased by anyone but my ex best friend.

kmxx1996

In response to “Being 14 doesn't give me or anyone else the...

At that age you should be able to identify what is healthy and what isn't. If you don't know ask questions. You aren't a child anymore and you should know better than to give in

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

In response to “At that age you should be able to identify...

to what those companies are offering.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

May I ask how old you are? Times really are changing dramatically. So many people are doing drugs, having ****, etc. etc. If a teenager who was raised in a protected home goes out into the world and suddenly gets bullied for weighing 125, a normal weight, and is ridiculed for being a healthy weight, they will do everything to drop it. Parents cannot solve our problems. I tried to stop eating- didn't work so well, I caved after trying to miss dinner. I still got to eat. I tried to puke up my food- I felt sick and disgusting. Not every teen has common sense. America is the land of the free but with that, companies can target teenagers who have the worst self confidence. You rarely see bigger models modeling for designer clothes. I don't know how many big girls/boy are on tv targetted for us. Not many.

kmxx1996

I'm 20 and have a 16 year old sister. I know what is going on. You gave in to that nonsense because you didn't bother to ask questions or look for help. You'll realize later how

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

In response to “I'm 20 and have a 16 year old sister. I know...

dumb you were for ever paying attention to the shit the media spews.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

I kinda realize this post sounded more douchy than i wanted it too. Im saying fat girls can be beautiful inside, and yes i know fat girls that a really nice. What im saying is that all girls can be beautiful if they take care of themselves the right way

2_bettrthan1 OP

In response to “I kinda realize this post sounded more douchy...

And so can men. /You/ might be a skinny/muscular/average built guy... That doesn't make you handsome. If you are, that's great. You're blessed, but some of us, fat/skinny/or whatever, might not be very physically attractive. Weight doesn't control beauty.

BeatleBabe BeatleBabe

Obvious troll.

DracoMalfoyIsAwesome

I hate this post.

And who said chubby girls don't do their hair, make-up, and try to dress well? Who SAID theyd on't try to eat well and work out?
I know many girls who are big and beautiful because they are confident and stylish.
Guys can be thick and handsome as well! It's about presence and personality.
Not all skinny girls are "beautiful" either.

BeatleBabe BeatleBabe