Mod Team

RunThePacificsilverdoe65ErinreddeadDaAce96BeedleTheBardcampykelseysugarbabyTallglassofwaterbrunetterox915lucichBoufakaShugahPugTheObliviousPandasansaNajiaKk15_inserthatehere_superkeeliWunderscoreLibbyPaigeAi_love_you_and_tacosashleylynnflipflop3865MiL3TwoWildAndCrazyGuysbuskii13just_lindseyCanadiaNDPRebeccaNotBlackSpelingChampienFudgebrownie56KellyLynchmylifeislameThe_GrapistyouarentriteMoiaussiRayBabyAbbyyylauren4004LazynezmissinvisiblesmotWoahElleilovekittieslilsushigirlJoan_hello_kittyMhmmmthekingofgingers

DrRocksoProudMaryemilysoccer2

underwaterunicornLittle_Skittle

Whatever, not what I meant, and most of the talent isn't from the continent either.

CoffeeFan267 CoffeeFan267 OP

Howie is from Canada. Canada is part of North *America*.

cursedfridaythe_13 cursedfridaythe_13

In response to “Howie is from Canada. Canada is part of...

But they never said north, so your argument is invalid

Anonymous

Mexico is also apart of North America, but it's not in the *United States of America*

Serg Serg

In response to “Mexico is also apart of North America, but...

See that's a problem that's why I think we should just be called the United States.

AlexCarlileThePillow AlexCarlileThePillow

CoffeeFan267 CoffeeFan267 OP

In response to “Whatever, not what I meant, and most of the...

yeah but the majority of the acts that move on are from america.

anon

It bugs me sooo much. I don't watch those shows but just knowing that makes me glad I don't.

jacque95655

Well technically, if you look far enough, very few people in America are from there. And if they are, they're kept behind fences.

ProudMary

I'm from England and for the first time was just watching the show when I came across this post :P

Liloquand Liloquand

My mom says that America's got the talent, but not necessarily the best judgement xP

-xoxo

HelloTharr HelloTharr