AshleyNicoleArchenytefroyocharliechocolatecakeisbadjustanothergirlSpunkRansommoed0515Bub

twisted_memories

Nobody :(
It should be impossible for Edward, being a vampire with no blood, to 'get it up,' much less get someone pregnant, amirite?

Allow me to repeat myself... Succubi and succubus are very common in vampire lore, Stephenie Meyer was hardly the first person to include this in her vampire story. It's one of the few things she's actually taken from old vampire stories and not changed.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Allow me to repeat myself... Succubi and...

Also, if you read the books at all, you'd know that the "venom" in their bodies acts as blood, allowing them to move and stuff.

I **** hate haters... Get over it!

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Also, if you read the books at all, you'd...

Actually, I adore Twilight, I've read the books multiple times and I love them. Which is why I said, "It should be..." I'm not hating. I'm simply stating an opinion. :)

AshleyNicole OP

In response to “Actually, I adore Twilight, I've read the...

Well, sorry. I just get so sick of all these Twilight/HP/JB/Miley posts that I lose it. Like, **... And I'm only a fan of Twilight and HP (well, not one of those crazy a tween fan, I just enjoy the books and movies, I don't buy all the franchise **, that's just weird).

But yeah, what I said is true. That sort of thing is present in all the old vampire stories. Meyer actually explains how it works.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Well, sorry. I just get so sick of all these...

It's okay. I'm the exact same way with Twilight and Harry Potter. And, I'm sorry I didn't find out more about before posting it. :)

AshleyNicole OP

In response to “It's okay. I'm the exact same way with...

Oh that's fine. I just read a lot... lol.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Oh that's fine. I just read a lot... lol.

I do too, just obviously not the right things. Haha. :)

AshleyNicole OP

In response to “I do too, just obviously not the right...

Haha naw, I just retain odd things from what I read lol. Like the whole how-Edward-gets-an-**** thing... lmfao. That's an odd thing to remember.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Haha naw, I just retain odd things from what...

Haha, that is kind of a strange thing to remember, haha. But, it's a good thing you remember what you read. :)

AshleyNicole OP

In response to “Haha, that is kind of a strange thing to...

Yeah, I'm odd... lol. But I still disagree with you! Muahahahahaha!! :P

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Yeah, I'm odd... lol. But I still disagree...

Haha, that's fine. I guess you can't please everyone? Haha. :)

AshleyNicole OP

In response to “Haha, that's fine. I guess you can't please...

Haha I wouldn't ever even try.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

In response to “Haha I wouldn't ever even try.

Haha, I wouldn't either. Haha. :)

AshleyNicole OP

In response to “Haha, I wouldn't either. Haha. :)

I love that we're agreeing right now, while we have disagreeing votes lol.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

Edward Cullen is a fictional creature, in a fiction novel; Stephenie Meyer has the artistic freedom to decide on his physical characteristics, whether they're realistic or not, his body doesn't work as a human's and would 'get it up' using a different reproductive system, but it isnt necessary for Mrs Meyer to explain it in the books seeing as it would waste ink, and cheapen the idea of the book. Just enjoy the book; it's shallow, yes, but entertainig.

canadianigloos canadianigloos

In response to “Edward Cullen is a fictional creature, in a...

It is explained somewhere though, only very subtle. And I think it's explained somewhere on her website as well, I dunno though.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

yes, I feel that she's already made up an entire character base entrely on her ownthat, granted, is unrealistic but entertaining, why shoudl she not be able to change the general laws of the universe for his reprductive system too?

canadianigloos canadianigloos