Mod Team

AC717Chocolate_Goes_Boomdontsteponaduck17heartsASWCCiwasboredonwednesdaycanthinkLittleMissBANGalidoodle23TrufflesforeverChereoImaybewrongMyhipusernameJJTheDinosawrsarahhhAsteriskisarriiiee_Mike_incognitoPanKateMagicEveryDayImWithCocoDevlan27iammandakaren_xoxoRonaldlover67CaitlinLMaeispeakparseltongueJellyBlockzoegoesrawrkodabear911JessicaMessicakoopoo3000palominohunterjojoflipperZanyZee123smittlesalex_b1205Pajamiesmandyhortatoranime_serenaDraco_MalfoyiamsherlockedsoupmuffinsJustBeingMaryIGGYDominomdiemer1992RachelB

rachelllleeeeeHarenionWallyawesomeperson241

idolR21AsphyxiatedMelodiesStarKidfangirl12BloodyTeenmahnamahnaemmyjaayTheMarvelousMel
If you used to watch Teen Titans, and you were a TRUE fan, you knew these three facts: Raven does NOT have/need/like/want a boyfriend, Terra is a ****, and you have always wanted to know what "grebnacks' were, amirite?

Raven is the best!

Khana_Hatake Khana_Hatake

Starfire bothered me.

Katffro Katffro

Terra wasn't COMPLETELY a ****, she was just scared. think about it, she was all alone and hurt everyone she ever met, when Slade promised he could help her, of COURSE she would want help!
Honestly, this show was awesome. I didn't like the characters as much in the comics(though I've only read a few issues) because Starfire was easy, Robin, Raven and cyborg were whiny and angsty all the time and Beast Boy was pretty much the only character I liked. The supporting cast was good though.(mostly).

fangirl12 fangirl12

Also, in the comics, and sometimes implied in the cartoons, Raven and BB were into each other.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “Also, in the comics, and sometimes implied in...

It's pretty obvious in the show too. They have that love/hate thing going on. Raven acts like she completely hates him, but it's pretty obvious she wants him.

Link Link

Raven is the best!

Khana_Hatake Khana_Hatake

In response to “Raven is the best!

Heck yes.

fangirl12 fangirl12

=) I used to love that show when I was in elementary school If it was still on...I'd probably still watch it just like I watch Dexter and Scooby when I see they're on. :)
I miss the good cartoons.

sureynot sureynot

In response to “=) I used to love that show when I was in...

Scooby Doo was one of the best cartoons there was!! I still love it!

Khana_Hatake Khana_Hatake

If you were a TRUE fan, you'd read the comics that the show is based on. Not claiming to be a true fan. Just saying that there's another version of these characters out there and you've got to check those out before saying the television version is better. The original is almost always better. :)

Mother_Maggie

In response to “If you were a TRUE fan, you'd read the comics...

I didn't even know there *were* comics. I'm an awful person.
But I will find some now.

Katffro Katffro

Maybe it's because I saw the cartoon first, or maybe it's because **** Grayson lives up to his first name, but personally, I liked the cartoon more. I only read a few issues of The New Teen Titans(where Starfire, Cyborg and Raven first show up) and the synopsis of most of the comics online, but I just don't like the characters as much. Raven isn't a kick-butt-hardcore-awesomeness snarker, she's... well just an empath with daddy issues. Still a pretty okay character, but she couldn't fight like she culd in the cartoon. And Starfire, ugh. In the comics she was buff, and first thing she gets to Earth, she's like "hey, Robin's sexy" and keep flirting with him. I just don't like the girls nearly as much in the comics, so the original, wasn't as fun for me.

fangirl12 fangirl12

Dude i still watch the reruns!

MagicEveryDay

I used to sing the theme song with my friends on the playground :)

kayawithpig kayawithpig

I liked Terra at first, but then she got really annoying.

Raven was always my favorite character.

TaergaLive TaergaLive

If you look at the comments, you will see most fans were Raven/BeastBoy shippers.(myself included.)

fangirl12 fangirl12

Oh, man this show was amazing. One of the few good cartoons out there in the 2000-2009 decade. The entire series from the first episode to the last was entirely epic!

bbhatti12 bbhatti12

That one episode where Slade haunts Robin gave me nightmares. He like breathed in the dust and he had hallucinations.... I couldn't sleep for weeks after.

CutePandaFart

In response to “That one episode where Slade haunts Robin...

That episode was so awesome.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “That episode was so awesome.

It's my favorite episode now, but when I was younger... hahaha

CutePandaFart

In response to “It's my favorite episode now, but when I was...

Watching it a second time, it was even better, because you saw more things, that you didn't catch the first time because you were too caught up in it to notice them.

fangirl12 fangirl12

And the rest of us who don't watch the show and that are reading this post are just like "WTF??? This has nothing to do with Pokemon!!"

lilyzilla lilyzilla

In response to “And the rest of us who don't watch the show...

Pokemon was still out when I was watching this show. But it was like some other series of it ( I forget what).

soapisdope

Team Raven all the way! This show was amazing and to be honest you get into their lives so much more in the cartoons. You get to see their reactions and growing up in a broader aspect. And for a parting word. Raven kicks butt. :)

aquagal1017

omg, i use to watch that show all the time on saturday mornings with my bro! memoriesmemoriesmemories. (:

mahnamahna mahnamahna

raven was the best! Starfire bothered me so much... The way she talked ugh i hated her voice but her sister was awesome who doesnt love a good bad guy :)

Anonymous

I love this show soooo much! I still watch reruns. I hated Terra so much, she WAS such a ****. But there is that love-hate relationships with Raven and Beast Boy. I dunno. Anyone know where I can find the comics? :p

emmyjaay emmyjaay

In response to “I love this show soooo much! I still watch...

A book store, the internet, or a library is a good place.
There are a few different versions though. The original, "Teen Titans", starred, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Robin, and Aqua Lad. Beast Boy was there too, but I'm not sure how important he was, or how much they focused on him. They were the main cast, but there were others. "The New Teen Titans" has Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Robin, Wonder Girl and Beast Boy, as the main cast, with Kid Flash, for a little while. I only read the first few issues, of "The New Teen Titans", so I don't know much about the other incarnations, but there are others.

fangirl12 fangirl12

Same here, I mostly startedowith the show. I heard there will be a movie :/ I'm not happy. If it's gonna be anything like avatar it will be a disaster, plus I don't want it to be live action. If it's animated, it's fine, if it's live action, it will be horrendously messed up and I will not see it to make sure my eyes will not be scarred, plus I'll be so embarrassed to ever watch tt ever again, just like now with avatar (plus there will be new "fans" who are posers and will only like tt for the movie, just like with twilight)

AC717 OP

In response to “Same here, I mostly startedowith the show. I...

There will be a movie in 2013. But I don't know if it will be animated or real action. All it says on the website is that it's classified as 'action'. I hope it'll be animated.

emmyjaay emmyjaay

In response to “There will be a movie in 2013. But I don't...

I hope they don't make Raven girly... that would be a disaster.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “I hope they don't make Raven girly... that...

The worst raven mistakes would be:
- making her girly
- shipping her with bb
- making her goth and emo (more than normal)
- getting rid of her smartness and snarky humor
- making her a "damsel in distress"
- making her whiny and depressed all the time
- have her played by an ugly actress
- having her wear ugly purple wig

AC717 OP

In response to “The worst raven mistakes would be: - making...

Well, I hope they don't base her character on the comics. She wasn't snarky or grumpy at all. She could be whiny and manipulative too. Sometimes she was show to be a damsel in distress, but not to the extreme. She also was just an empath, and didn't have the fighting powers she did in the cartoon. She was still smart though, and dark, but not at all emo or gothic. She was less anti-girly though.
I honestly wouldn't mind if they shipped her with BB, but they'd have to be subtle about it. BB and Raven wouldn't make too big a deal out of their relationship, like Robin and Star did. It would still be important too them, but I'd hope they make them not obsessive about it.

If they give the actress a purple wig, I'm not watching it.

fangirl12 fangirl12

Yeah, they need to make her gorgeous, 'cause she was pretty in the show, for a cartoon. She doesn't even HAVE purple hair... I think I would walk out of the movie if the actress had purple hair and wasn't smart and snarky. (But, you know, it's Teen Titans, I wouldn't walk out. XD)

emmyjaay emmyjaay

Lol same. I'd go on strike about how this movie should be illegal. I am completely anti bbrae so even if it's hinted, I WILL have strongly opinionated comments cough-complaints-cough which will be followed by random objects hurled at the people watching the movie and the producers' homes.

AC717 OP