• Featured on the home page on Aug 3rd 2010
  • Post Of The Day on Jan 5th 2011

RunnerGirlDryTurtlefairytaledreamssunkiissedlipsGrilled_CheesusMoonShoesPotterkrazymaniaksincerely_memallsmithChristineFU_MR1jaimiee16monkeytoesIfedmycheesemousehearts1020alison_leeIamsoritetoastymuffinswankornBrwakeiAlwaysMissCanadian_NinjaAsiatheduckspursman21Narcaleptic_NarwhalflectorImaybewrongFabsDeathbubblekitkatcasperClaraHellobigworldHaha3195Enter_Username_HereLuffyMalmobubblishxtremexscarletteinvisiblegirlMotherRuckerBaconnoisseur__Luma__purpleninjapowerMICHELLISAHOOKlimaloserShanLovesStuffFlexigriffs28thePretenderPancakeMix

Clay_natalieg10crazyllamasmademydaykittenG2012Devlan27emilygw1forrest1shinfacebecsflyingoctopodjewlsgirl26Charliegirlmonkeylaughxoxjulieexoxopigfarts_pigfartsdonpatchKrystallucybearxoxoLuv2golf42897flipflop386ririJulzManateeMadnessFuzzyJuiceBoxkatiebabytaraleigh1Emberashesphotogeekfuzala

HannahkawaiiPot_headPedo_Catwhatsup200Emypericles4321Your_Average_ZebraKashuarmtheangelsTazwilmanamefitAnnaTruongitsmeagain08MyLifeIsAveragesnooze_buttonashleyeatsfleshmatt1337cBlacklightsAndQueenstheonlystrangeonemuffinmonkeyTashcakeidekwhattowriteRoseWeasleyAyAmRightlizzaypizzay92sophieeemimi3244avadakedavramaxherolee615MotherRuckerIamrightfoshoLeoEckmansamirasotomonsterrr3Meggo123fifthfogelchelseaidolR21diff3r3ntfighterPurplePenguinBitchWhoreRichardladygagamonsterDumblewhorerazorsoftKayKay_MacabreAddyTheAwesomeScupc_woww
How many teenage girls does it take to change a lightbulb? Eleven: one to change the lightbulb and ten to each take 200 photos of the event for facebook, clog up your news feed, and later on edit the pictures to black and white, amirite?

And then they name the album "*cHangIng lighTbUlbs w MAh gurLS **<3 <3 <3

Fabs Fabs

sad but true

guineasaurusrex guineasaurusrex

And then they have to type in a bunch of cliche song lyrics

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “And then they have to type in a bunch of...

I will enter this comment's **** by force

polarthebear polarthebear

Fabs Fabs

In response to “And then they name the album "***cHangIng...

I think it would be more, " changingg the light bulbb with my besstttiiieessss ! <3 (: "

Berylium

In response to “I think it would be more, " changingg...

This reminds me of people I know so much, its repulsive.

Anonymous

Yeah, but I still didnt want you to seduce my parrot

Dwight Dwight

LOL this seriously made me laugh out loud haha

Anonymous

and they'd caption the black and white one with something like "editeddd<3" or "photography;"

ImTheRealShady ImTheRealShady

In response to “and they'd caption the black and white one...

pfft yeah. A black and white picture of a flower is suddenly proffesional photography.

Fabs Fabs

haha wow, this is so true.

Brwake

are people on facebook seriously like this?O.e

Deathbubble Deathbubble

In response to “are people on facebook seriously like this?O.e

Sadly, yes. Not me though. It's mostly the blonde ones.

Christine Christine

In response to “Sadly, yes. Not me though. It's mostly the...

You shouldn't stereotype like that.

QuaintPancakes QuaintPancakes

In response to “You shouldn't stereotype like that.

I'm not. I'm saying the people I know that do that are mostly blondes. Hence saying that.

Christine Christine

In response to “I'm not. I'm saying the people I know that do...

For me, it's mainly the "I only look beautiful when wearing 18 pounds of makeup, even for sports, OOH IM A TOMBOY!!!" ones.

gawd-dwag

thats a stereotype

Anonymous

I'm blonde and refuse to be affiliated in anyway with those girls.

Anonymous

In response to “I'm blonde and refuse to be affiliated in...

"affiliated," that's a pretty big word for your type, eh blondie?

Anonymous

Blondes have a bad rep, but really they're smart, and they have the most fun! Take that you nasty brunettes :) sorry, I had to say it.

Anonymous

In response to “Blondes have a bad rep, but really they're...

I resent that statement.

StarKid StarKid OP

... that would be sterotyping wouldnt it?

fuckoffwhore fuckoffwhore

actually it's mainly the freshmen

Ross Ross

Blonde.

Then the 10 girls comment on the pictures like "ZOMG I TOK DAT PIXTOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "O O I WAS DERE MEMBER DAT GUYZ I WAS DERE LOLOLOLOLOL".

Christine Christine

In response to “Then the 10 girls comment on the pictures...

hahahahahahaahahaha . Don't forget the "love u girlyy" "naw I love you tons more babee"
"Naw I doooooooo <3"

Fabs Fabs

In response to “hahahahahahaahahaha . Don't forget the...

Love the extra letters at the end. But they mostly do it to all their words. Like " i luvzzzzzz all yaaa guyzzz!!! urrrr maaiiii bbessstttt ffrraaaaaanzzz!!!!!!"

Christine Christine

In response to “Love the extra letters at the end. But they...

haha exactly. Disgrace to teenage girls everywhere. I'm a teenage girl and it just, irritates me.

Fabs Fabs

In response to “haha exactly. Disgrace to teenage girls...

I'm 12, but that's how all my friends act. But mostly the blonde ones. Again. When they're trying to act cool. I have this one friend whose Facebook status is ALWAYS "im soooooooooo booorreeddd!!!! txt me!!! ima prly hang out w mai sista MANDA!!". ALWAYS. GET A LIFE.

Christine Christine

In response to “I'm 12, but that's how all my friends act...

Oh, and if I see ONE more status about "can we pretend that airplanees in the night sky are shooting stars" I'm going to faint

Fabs Fabs

In response to “Oh, and if I see ONE more status about...

I GET THAT ALOT ON FACEBOOK!!!! That song doesn't make sense at all -.-

Blah Blah

In response to “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASbWRyryAXg Thi...

It's about the song
"Airplanes"

invisiblegirl invisiblegirl

hahaha it IS so true !

Fabs Fabs

In response to “hahaha it IS so true !

When I'm on my way to NYC, I don't want my plane to turn into a shooting star! Just cuz somebody wished that!

invisiblegirl invisiblegirl

In response to “When I'm on my way to NYC, I don't want my...

those people really need to have some consider-a-shun

Anonymous

"9/11 is a great reason we can't pretend airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars, because real shooting stars are chunks of rock burning up in our atmosphere, and if an airplane was on fire, that'd be a problem." <-- Yes?

Anonymous

In response to “"9/11 is a great reason we can't pretend...

exactly ! I would not want airplanes to turn into shooting stars SORRY

Fabs Fabs

I find it kinda insulting how you keep referrring to "teenage girls" when you're only 12. And also how you keep stereotyping blondes into this. Just because you have annoying blonde 12 year old friends does not mean that actual blonde teenage girls are like that.

Cat

In response to “I find it kinda insulting how you keep...

hahaha nice

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahi

Actually most of my friends are 13, because I'm almost 13. But thanks for trying. And like I just said, the people I know who would do that are mostly blondes. Or say they're "blondes at heart". I'm tired of people thinking they can break down everything I say into something offensive or something "I wouldn't know about" because I'm 12.

Christine Christine

In response to “Actually most of my friends are 13, because...

Thats ageism there, but there is supporting evidence to say you don't know about what is offensive or what isn't. Most girls aren't considered "mature" until they're 15 or 16, but it does depend on the person.

gawd-dwag

In response to “Thats ageism there, but there is supporting...

I agree, and don't like the term ageism. It's true that people can have erroneous preconceptions about someone because of there age, but generally being a certain age IS indicative of a certain range of maturity and intelligence. I won't judge her opinions about hair, but I will judge her opinions about being a teenage.

polarthebear polarthebear

I would still hardly consider 13 old enough to judge "most teenage girls". And the whole blonde, or "blondes at heart" is way over-rated. I just think that you have some stupid friends who happen to be or wish they were blonde. And you shouldn't be talking about stuff that you don't know. Not trying to be rude but give it 3 or 4 years until you actually know about more stuff, and stop assuming.

Cat

In response to “I would still hardly consider 13 old enough...

Not trying to be rude? That one kinda failed. Right now, I do know more stuff. Just because I'm 12 doesn't mean I'm stupid! I know what goes on in the world. 13 or 15, they're still considered "teenage girls", and that's still what happens. Maybe there's something different at 15, I don't know. I was just referring to what I know. And maybe where I live is different than where you live, and different stuff goes on. I think you're the one that needs to stop assuming. And please stop trying to prove me wrong. I'm tired of people thinking they can just because they're older than me.

Christine Christine

In response to “Not trying to be rude? That one kinda failed...

Actually no it didn't. I legitimately didn't want to say you were stupid so that you would get offended. I just said give it a few years until you've had more experience to begin your judging. And I never said that 13 wasn't a teenager I just said that 13 is hardly old enough to judge MOST teenagers when you've only experienced 1 out of 7 years. I mean I look back on when I was 12/13 and even though it was only 3/4 years ago, my views on just about everything have changed and I have matured so much. But since this seems like a touchy subject with you and you are getting so worked up over it, I'll let it end here.

Cat

In response to “Actually no it didn't. I legitimately didn't...

Getting worked up? I was completely fine until you started telling me that I was wrong. I was just trying to have fun. This post made me laugh and I wanted my comment to also make others laugh. But since you can't let it go, goodbye.

Christine Christine

In response to “Getting worked up? I was completely fine...

Just let it go. You need to work on not being rude to people because I know you are on Facebook too.

loveisallyouneed loveisallyouneed

Teenagers all act the same. Sure you mature a little bit over the years. But you don't truely grow up until your about 19-21.
So she's 12 and your like 16. Big deal. your all the same.

Anonymous

In response to “Teenagers all act the same. Sure you mature a...

*You're *You're Please, before you lecture about maturity, learn the difference between "Your" and "You're"

Treeleaf Treeleaf

Wrong. All people are the same, you **** never mature ever. Come speak to me when you're dead and we'll talk about maturity. Until then though you know absolutely nothing about anything and obviously I'm better than you.

Max Max

*They* may be considered teenage girls, you're not.

Anonymous

First, I have a piece of advice for you. If you're under 14 on this website, age is a don't ask, don't tell thing. As you saw, you will get attacked.

Secondly, s/he's just trying to say that 12 and 13 are the ages where everyone's just really awkward. It happened to me, and it has/is/will happen to you. I don't mean to sound like some lame school counselor, but though you may think you know a lot, you don't. This is coming from another girl who was just like you a few years ago.

Imma stop rambling on like an old lady now...

broadwaygleek broadwaygleek

It's not a very big step from 12 to "teenage". If they're stupid when they're 12, they'll probably be the same when they're 13...

Randomer :)

Thanks, my thoughts exactly.

Blonde.

Don't forget the "I OWNZZZ!!!" crap. Wtf does that even mean?

nowayitsjessi

I'm a teenage girl, and I completely agree. Especially with what fabsfabs said, we would so do that.
well, i wouldn't type my title like that, but it's so true.

Enter_Username_Here Enter_Username_Here

This might be the truest post I have ever seen

griffs28 griffs28

In response to “This might be the truest post I have ever seen

nope, it only takes one teen to actually change the bulb

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

In response to “nope, it only takes one teen to actually...

are you kidding me? read the post carefully

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

In response to “are you kidding me? read the post carefully

Did you reply to yourself and forget to anon the first one?

Palindromes_Are_Fun Palindromes_Are_Fun

In response to “Did you reply to yourself and forget to anon...

Lmao, I just noticed that.

StarKid StarKid OP

I think the point of the post is that they would only change the lightbulb if they had 10+ friends around, and they are trying to look useful by doing things around the house

toastedbread toastedbread

In response to “I think the point of the post is that they...

I get the point, but with half a brain, you can understand that the first sentence and a half say: How many teenage girls does it take to change a lightbulb? Eleven: ONE to change the lightbulb

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

I love this. Because this is exactly what happens all the time. And they tag everyone who was there in the status. ex: Supa funn changin lightbulbs with Stacy, Courtney, Hayley, Katie etc."
and then there's a whole 'nother photo album for the car ride back home.
About the editing thing, haha they'll use WAYY more than just black and white. They'll make the whole picture brighter and then add stickers and text saying "LUV YA GIRLLYYY"

invisiblegirl invisiblegirl

In response to “I love this. Because this is exactly what...

I am STILL laughing out loud after reading your comment . This is so true its scary. And hilarious at the same time

Fabs Fabs

In response to “I am STILL laughing out loud after reading...

The sad thing is that none of that stuff is made up. I have seen that kind of picture almost everyday of the summer. Or should I say SUMMAHHH <333.

invisiblegirl invisiblegirl

In response to “The sad thing is that none of that stuff is...

or [s][s][s][u][m][m][e][r][r][r][r][r][r][r][r][r][r] NUMBAH TWOOOO!

moustache

In response to “or...

Lmfao so trueeeeee

afternooner afternooner

I'm SO glad I am not one of those teenage girls... I don't even have a Facebook and I am not photogenic. :D

Anonymous

Ahahahaha I'm a blonde, teenage girl..but I don't take that many photos and I hate editing. But to all my friends, yes this is quite true(: haha

Ultraviolet_

"Ugh, I look so fat screwing it in-" [here is where we let the classic "That's What She Said moment go to waste] "-I knew I shouldn't have eaten today."

Anonymous

In response to “"Ugh, I look so fat screwing it in-"...

And then they'll use that crappy slimify effect on Picnik.

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

And this will lead to "Nooo, you're sew prettayyy!", which will lead to "NOT AS PRETTAY AS YEW!!", which will turn into a twenty comment debate.
Disgusting.

nowayitsjessi

The problem about this post is. 90% of girls on this site are like this.

RiddlesAreHard

In response to “The problem about this post is. 90% of girls...

I don't think so. There are probably much less on here than Facebook and Myspace and stuff.

nowayitsjessi

In response to “I don't think so. There are probably much...

I second your opinion. I, for one, am a teenage girl and would never act like that.

HaloGirl HaloGirl

Most people here seem to completely despise girls like that...

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “Most people here seem to completely despise...

Nope, actually they say they hate them, but it's because thats whats "cool" here. Also with good grammar and spelling. Even though my sentence was badly structured, but it doesn't matter, you get my drift.

RiddlesAreHard

Could you give some names, just out of curiosity?

Blonde.

And lets not forget the girl who couldn't be there is tagged as the lightbulb.

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “And lets not forget the girl who couldn't be...

WE MISSED YOU GIRLLYYYY! LOVES YOU BABEE<3333XOXO

QuaintPancakes QuaintPancakes

I lol'd and I don't even have a facebook. I got the funniest mental image of it happening, though.

SerendipitalAmity SerendipitalAmity

It's alright for us **** teenage guys because the girls are hot and wearing little clothing..

Trevor

In response to “It's alright for us **** teenage guys because...

And for us **** teenage lesbians! xD

Random

I know a girl who use to sit on the sewer lid outside of her house for hours taking pictures of herself... then upload them all to facebook.

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

Let's just agree on the fact that most girls are complete idiots.

MOSES

It's funny how every girl who commented here said that they hate this, they dont do it, but their friends do.

Anonymous

Ok. This is an actual conversation that I copied and pasted.
--------
#
J*: you wanna gtfo ? kthanks .
this is tooo pretty .
#
D* umm , k ewww ... look whos talking ?
#
J* me . J* . you're so retarded . you are so effinn pretty.
#
D* ahahah naaah man, ahah yer freaking gorgeous
#
J* you retarded ? you're fackin ' a zillion times prettier then me . kbye . we're leaving it at that .
#
D* LIES . end off converstion , yer GORG .
-------
...and then it goes on for another 20 comments.

Anonymous

In response to “Ok. This is an actual conversation that I...

That is just sad.

WOW!

HAHAHAHAH.
thats is SO sad.

simone simone

HAHAHA! Oh gee, so true..

Anonymous

Hahahah loving this conversation
"But ima go to sleep ! Gnight girliezz luv uuuuu tons baaii muaxxxx xoxoxoox **<3"

Fabs Fabs

or they are like
omg! luuuuuuuv this pic!
omg! meeeee 2! so fab!
luv ur haiiiiir! so so soooooooooooooo cute!
(person in pic) ya right guys! im soooo ugly! these pix make me look sssssssooooooooooo fat!
ya right ur so not fat! ur like the skinniest girls eva!
for sure! ttly im soooo jealous!!!!
(person in pic)aawwwwwwwwwwww thanx girls!!!! love ya!!!! ur like my sistas for life!!!! we HAVE to hang out soooooooooooooon! like now!! txt mah!!!!!! <3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

In response to “or they are like omg! luuuuuuuv this...

I couldn't even read that. My brain said no.

Retooser Retooser

Ug. I'm smart enough to NOT hang around with chicks like this, but my sister on the other hand....
"OMFG, heyyyy Gurlllyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!"
I like to think of myself as a feminist, but when they're right, they're right, right?

Anonymous

Okay I think everyone is having a little bit too much fun quoting and pretending to act like these girls you all supposedly hate. It was funny the first couple of times. Not you all are trying to hard.

Cat

In response to “Okay I think everyone is having a little bit...

How do you think I feel? I've gotten notifications for every one of these :P.

StarKid StarKid OP

In response to “How do you think I feel? I've gotten...

Isn't getting any notification on amirite torture enough?

TehHeckler

Wow, I actually, literally used to think that the girls I know were the only people to act like that. Thanks for showing me that actually, pretty much every teen/preteen girl acts like that! :)

Randomer :)

I honestly don't understand how taking vowels out of words makes them cooler.

Anonymous

I need new friends.

JennaGee JennaGee

In response to “I need new friends.

I do too.

bblossom47

I've been waiting for some ditzy teen girl to discover this post, then comment saying stuff like, " GOSH YALL ARE SOOOOOOOOO MEANNN!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!1! ITZ CALLLED HAVNG FUUNN!!1! SUMTHEN YOUUU SHLDD TRYY SUMTYME?!!1!"

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

Haha this is so funny and true! I hate how they do that its really annoying.

Anonymous

Hahaha. This is hilarious!

bblossom47

I find this offensive... and FRICKIN FUNNY. This is true for some of the girls at my school, its so annoying. Thank heaven I'm not like that. It's so fruity

Kate Kate

...and then they also use that fugly text that as *barely* a graphic designer, kills me. It's where they make all the letters the same size.

OH and they also make themselves look like cats.

Gawd.

AddyTheAwesome AddyTheAwesome

In response to “and then they also use that fugly text...

are you talking about the font 'king cool kc' ? Because in my opinion it gets overused. A lot.

invisiblegirl invisiblegirl

In response to “are you talking about the font 'king cool...

Uh, yeah. (thanks for spotting it!) That font deserves to burn in a special place in hell. I'm sorry. I just don't like overused fonts. :/

AddyTheAwesome AddyTheAwesome

I don't act like this. My friends don't act like this. I feel accomplished. :]

Woot!

haha. I'm a blonde teenage girl and i don't do this. and this pisses me off when people do that lol. if your going to do it at all, go back to myspace and stay away from facebook:)

maddy69

haha sooooooooooooo wat if i talk like tat?!?!?????!??? gosh!!! i lubbbbbb it!!

Anonymous

In response to “haha sooooooooooooo wat if i talk like...

Please tell me you're joking...

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

In response to “Please tell me you're joking...

My thoughts exactly.

ashleyeatsflesh ashleyeatsflesh

FINALLY THIS IS POTD!!!

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

They don't make them black and white, they put them each in Picnik and oversaturate them and add ugly stickers and words all over it.

gene gene

I'm a teenage girl, and I am utterly repulsed when people do this type of thing.Since when has sounding un-intelligent, and childish been cool?

Idontmatter

So it only takes one to change the lightbulb.

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

Isn't someone supposed to be eating doritos?

Saadiyah

In response to “Here I am.

Rock you like a hurricane!

Maidenfan666 Maidenfan666

In response to “Rock you like a hurricane!

Yes.

Roy

In response to “Isn't someone supposed to be eating doritos?

I'll take a potato chip..AND EAT IT.

Anonymous

In response to “I'll take a potato chip..AND EAT IT.

Death Note reference FTW.

ImmaTeenageGirl

In response to “Death Note reference FTW.

YESSS I'm glad at least one person got it :D

Anonymous

Zubat is eating chips.

ThatOneNut ThatOneNut

In response to “Zubat is eating chips.

They're still doritos...nacho cheese flavour

SuddenEpiphany SuddenEpiphany

In response to “Zubat is eating chips.

God dammit!

Roy

In response to “Zubat is eating chips.

new rule. ONLY ZUBAT CAN SAY IT. it kills it when other people say it

Ross Ross

In response to “new rule. ONLY ZUBAT CAN SAY IT. it kills it...

That's what I was going for

ThatOneNut ThatOneNut

the really funny part about this is why would you hang out and change a light bulb!? hahah, what?

actbadlookgood actbadlookgood

I don't know if anybody else knows any girls like this, but there's these 2 girls on facebook who just annoy the hell out of me, just by the way they type. They replace the letter 'g' with 'q'. WTF?

Here's a status by one of them:
Chillin* At Home Aint Funna* Do Nuffinq Taday. *Mite Go Ta Dhe Mall Wid *Dhe Famm* get At Dhe Cell. Had Mad Funn Wid Dhe Bestie This Passed Day.!.!>!5 Star Click<!

I copied and pasted that..what is this I don't even-?

Anonymous

In response to “I don't know if anybody else knows any girls...

that drives me crazy! it just looks gay. haa.

actbadlookgood actbadlookgood

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time. XD
Saddens me that this is our generation though :/

ladygagamonster ladygagamonster

Even Grammar Nazis are scared of this

SuddenEpiphany SuddenEpiphany

Ugggh, my eyes... my eyes...

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

And their status during this wonderful event: "changin lightbulbs with my girlssss(: hit the cell <3 <3" Gross.

Cashew Cashew

lol i luv girls who have nothing to do but take pics of themselves and photoshop them!!

UrMom

Haha, I love you.

RaayCharles RaayCharles

Funny how I posted this same joke a while ago...

Philosophical_Panda

In response to “Funny how I posted this same joke a while ago...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Angelic_dude Angelic_dude

I'm a blonde(dyed) teenage freshmen in highschool
an in no way am I like this at all...
I barley have any pictures on facebook and I'm on almost everyday.

Krystal

In response to “I'm a blonde(dyed) teenage freshmen in...

(ono)
1. We don't care if you dye your hair.
2. If you're under 16, please don't tell us your age. You'll be attacked for it.
3. "highschool" is TWO words. High. School.
4. The word "and" has a "d" on the end.
5. Barley is what beer is made of. Barely is an adverb.
6. Facebook is capitalized. It's a proper noun.
7. Please spellcheck and proofread before you comment/ post.

Teehee

In response to “(ono) 1. We don't care if you dye your hair...

Well said, no one could have put it better

BeachBabe BeachBabe

In response to “Well said, no one could have put it better

Thank you. :)

Teehee

And they are all wearing different color headbands 80's style (covering your forehead) only over your hair so it makes the top puff up a little.

In every pic they are either kissing one of the other girls on the cheek with a scrunched up face, sticking their tongue out, bending over, or showing their teeth in that way that looks like they just ate a peice of shit.

Most of the pictures come out like this:

Then, as said before, comes the "who's prettier" argument, an inappropriate comment from a guy, followed by an "OOmmmaagaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwd LOLz SHUt UHppppp1!!!!!11111 ;P"

Moosey Moosey

In response to “And they are all wearing different color...

Or making the God-awful duckface.

Retooser Retooser

In response to “Or making the God-awful duckface.

Oh yes, forgive me. I forgot to mention the worst of them all. The DUCK FACE. *scary "DUH DUHH DUHHH"*

Moosey Moosey

In response to “Oh yes, forgive me. I forgot to mention the...

Ever seen antiduckface.com? The pictures are disgusting, but the captions are gold.

Retooser Retooser

My computer wouldn't even let me look at the link that you posted. I think my computer knows what's best for me. :P

Emy Emy

OMG!!! U R LYK ALL SO MEAN. UR JUST MAD THT UR NAWT AS GORG AS ME. ITS CALLD HAVIN FUN! U SHLD TRY IT SUMTIME LOOOZEEERRRR
_______
Seriously though. I know so many people who do this. They also edit their eyes to be super green or blue when they're not, an d then everyone comments "OMG UR EYEZ LOOK SOOOOOOO AMAZING HERE!!!!!! ZOMG"

Igpay_Atinlay Igpay_Atinlay

In response to “OMG!!! U R LYK ALL SO MEAN. UR JUST MAD THT...

I saw some that were this gross, unnatural purple. Disgusting...
"OMG ARE YOUR EYES ACTUALLY LIKE THAT? SOOOOO PRETTAYY!"

ladygagamonster ladygagamonster

I love this post so much. Ashahgssssdjd

Fabs Fabs

I really dislike the girls who say idiotic things like that. It pisses me off for some reason. I reckon its probably because theyre trying to be modern and hip or something.

But nevertheless, this post was **** hilarious. In fact I might even buy an amirite shirt and have this post on it.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “I really dislike the girls who say idiotic...

That, madam or sir, is a fantastic idea!

ladygagamonster ladygagamonster

In response to “That, madam or sir, is a fantastic idea!

yessum, I will definitely get an amirite shirt with this post on it ASAP. Ive wanted to have one for a while, but I couldnt find a perfect post...until now :D

Big_Boss Big_Boss

;sooooome of theeeem qotttaaahh typeeee like thiiiis toooooo .;! yeeeeeeee' !.;;

vasectayou vasectayou

I know tons of people who do this, and lucky for me, they aren't my friends.

But..most of them do another thing not mentioned here. They put a space before each punctuation mark. Like this:

hey guyss ! got a new phonee . numbers plz ? <3 <3

Anonymous

OMG STFU ITZ CALED HAVEING FUN!

trolololol

it's ridiculous how true this is, and another rule: an album isn't complete without a "Gaga" pose

Anonymous

i can't even stand it when people use "u" instead of you or "r" instead of are, so you can only imagine how I must feel when people are like, "OMGZZZZZZZZZ U R LEIK DA PREEETTIESTTTTT PRSON EVRRRRRR TXT MEH!!!11!"

anonymous

In response to “i can't even stand it when people use...

Hahaha yes. If they are going to add all those extra, unnecessary letters, I'm sure they have time to type the word 'you' or 'are'

...

it also bothers me when they put a crapload of unnecessary punctuation. this is the caption of this one girl's profile pic, c+p'd

- tempp .
; needed a new one for now ,
> OHboy , don 't mind my retarded face .
but , oldd ish ; summer or something ?
forced smile .. cute eh ♥?
& jk no I look like a **** idiot ...
+ I miss my tann ..

teehee

In response to “it also bothers me when they put a crapload...

404 Error, Words to describe how I'm feeling Not Found

SuddenEpiphany SuddenEpiphany

don't forget about photoshopping it so that it has a misspelled caption in Cosmic Sans on it

cmarie cmarie

this is my new favorite post. I thought I was the only one who was extremely annoyed with people on facebook who do that! I relentlessly criticize them and make sarcastic statuses that mock everyone elses'; on new years of course half of Facebook is "Happppyy New Yearss :) ! Gonna be a great yeearr! Fresh new start!" I made mine" OM6 NEW YEArS I FEEL LIKE I WAS JUST BORN!!!!!1111111222222!!!!!!@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hilariously sarcastic on there, honestly. I am 16 and blonde, (though I am not stupid or a ditzy bimbo..) and I want to punch them in the face

floofy floofy

And all pictures have comments from the girls "omg I look sooo badd!!! Take it off plzz!"

chichichichia chichichichia

How is this POTD? It's not that funny and definitely not original.

And these comments are useless! It's the same thing reposted 200 times.

YourStupid YourStupid

In response to “How is this POTD? It's not that funny and...

I agree. Everyone is going apeshit. And besides, it only takes 1 girl to change the light bulb. The others are superfluous.

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

why would it be flooding your streem unless you were a teenage girl yourself? or a pedo?

fuckoffwhore fuckoffwhore

In response to “why would it be flooding your streem unless...

...or teenage boy which is more likely.

Liloquand Liloquand

In response to “ ...or teenage boy which is more likely.

er... well yeah haha. a teenager none the less.

fuckoffwhore fuckoffwhore

I've read this before, total plagiarism.

Flymeister

don't forget all the heartwarming quotes

danilol danilol

THIS is why I don't have facebook anymore!

ImTheRealShady ImTheRealShady

Don't get me started. I'm in Mexico, and it's by law that every ugly girl with a slightly edited profile picture will get 30 likes and 20 comments saying how GORGEOUUUUSSS AND BEAUTIFUL they are.
And joining a thousand groups a day about a GUY WHO IS MEAN AND DOESN'T APPRECIATE THEM.

What I also hate is...

BabyAnne likes 'I DUN NEED A MAN IN MY LYFE :) IM SINGLE N STRONG, SEXY AND INDAPANDANT!'

BabyAnne likes 'I really need YOU right now, PLEASE!! THIS IS FOR YOU: I NEED YOU!!!'

MaryAnne

ily LEO...

I made this my FB status

TehHeckler

Easily reversable

"How many teenage boys does it take to change a lightbulb? Eleven. One to change the lightbulb and 10 to look up online how to change it. Amiright?"

LOLOLOLOL

umm i know this is a joke but seriously just no, whats with all the sterotyping about blondes? one my close friends is a brunette nd she is the dumbest person you'll ever meet, these comments are stupid, im a teenage girl and seriously who cares if we saw "love you babe" they're our friends? you dnt HAVE to read it do you? majority of te time it will have nothing to do with you? hmk bye

imma_dancer

In response to “umm i know this is a joke but seriously just...

You know, this comment doesn't help your case at all. It is a joke, and OP is a teenager herself.

homosexualpumpkins