amberbydreamsEllyPhanttheonlystrangeoneMooseo_o_MARSHBub

ChickeemeowSadieTotobeanMikebondcatbondLazynezhearts1020mexicanpeanutilostmyshoeguineasaurusrexMrUnapologeticalltell9876098EgotisticalHayleaWolfPeppergirl14raquelthewombatAtheisticMysticEmperorerrorflynSpaghettiMonsterflowerEbony_WayRunThePacificcremep0psParrocchettoNeuroRightyChuckTom

Nobody :(
Atheists need to accept Christ into their lives. No matter how virtuously they live, they will be doomed to eternal damnation otherwise, amirite?

If your God is that petty, then he is not worth worshipping.
Do you realize what you're saying? Just because I don't worship something I cannot see and there is no evidence of, even if I am kind, honest, compassionate, and selfless, I am going to hell. Who wants to worship such a self-centered god?
I don't judge you if you are a Christian, but saying that I'm going to burn forever doesn't necessarily make me like you much.

kipkayify kipkayify

Judging people isn't very christian. If you have such a problem with atheists, just turn the other cheek and keep walking. Being atheist means that they won't care if they are going to be damned, because they don't believe in hell. You can't change their mind.

Sadie Sadie

In response to “Judging people isn't very christian. If you...

QUADRUPLE POST OUT THE CRAZY!

amberbydreams

In response to “QUADRUPLE POST OUT THE CRAZY!

My keyboard is messing up and deleting leters, so I had to repost and delete ommments

Sadie Sadie

live and let live. None of us know for sure.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

I feel like people who live virtuously should go to heaven anyway, but I agree that atheists need to accept God.

Anonymous

WHOAH are you digging yourself in a grave there. I agree with you, but I have backup.
Okay. So, basically, here's the setup according to christianity: In the beginning, God and People were buddy-buddy. Then there was the fall into sin. This separated God from Man by force. God cannot be near anything that has sinned. It is physically impossible for humans to get into Heaven on being a 'good person,' because the only truly good person was Jesus. Because of this, Jesus' sacrifice allows people to be cleansed of sin and allowed into heaven through belief in Jesus' sacrifice. This is what christianity is all about. For other reference, look at the Apostles' Creed. And the Bible.

Okay. That it what we believe, no way to prove 100% that it's true or not. Solid proof would get rid of the trust factor.

amberbydreams

Or you could take your preaching somewhere where people will care.

Mike Mike

In response to “Or you could take your preaching somewhere...

OR I could be trying to clear up widespread misconceptions about the Christian faith, which in actuality is supposed to be a loving religion.

amberbydreams

In response to “OR I could be trying to clear up widespread...

Yes, very loving. Let's take a step back in history...oh wait, do they not teach you of the things Christians have done to people of other religions?

Mike Mike

In response to “Yes, very loving. Let's take a step back in...

Hence the reformation of the Church....

Anonymous

In response to “Hence the reformation of the Church....

**** THE STUPID SPANISH CONQUISTADORS!
Christians have been ** stupid in the past. There are plenty of stupid Christians on the streets today. That's why I share what the ** BIBLE says, not what the churches say.
And yes, I realize I'm slightly hypocritical by swearing, when the ten commandments say not to. No one's perfect. Deal with it. Oh, and that was more mad than loving. Sorry.
>.<

I said SUPPOSED. Chrisianity also started out WITHOUT any churches. That was started by the disciples. Not Jesus. I might quit going to any church after I leave home.

amberbydreams

In response to “**** THE STUPID SPANISH...

Calm down there, tiger. I'm confused why you capitalized **** in the second line, too.

Mike Mike

I wouldn't call that Christian nature, I'd call it human nature. Whites have done awful things to minorities if you look at US history. Should I harbor ill will towards the white people that I live and work with here today?

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

In response to “I wouldn't call that Christian nature, I'd...

If you wish to, I'm not one to tell you no.

Mike Mike

In response to “If you wish to, I'm not one to tell you no.

I'm saying that it's not right to judge people today for what 'their people' have done in the past. There are some extremist, hyprocritical Christians out there but there a lot of loving, tolerant ones too. Don't judge the entire religion based on a few wacked out individuals.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

Exactly. People get so caught up in the fire and damnation and 'thall shall not...' that Jesus' teachings of love and forgiveness and faith kind of take a backseat sometimes.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

In response to “Exactly. People get so caught up in the fire...

Thanks for saying that nicer than I did. Sorta lost my temper there again. Sorry. I'll have to work on that. XD

amberbydreams

In response to “Thanks for saying that nicer than I did...

No probs. Not like I never lose my temper. Just another thing to work on. It's all part of the process, right?

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

Just because we're atheists doesn't mean we're bad people. I don't judge you for believing in something so you shouldn't judge me. So many fights, wars, and deaths have been caused because of religion. Yeah, its great to have something to believe in but be tolerant of others.

Chickeemeow

I consider myself atheist only because we never talked about religion at home
besides, shouldn't you treat religion like a race?

hearts1020 hearts1020

In response to “I consider myself atheist only because we...

And i don't tell you what to believe in

hearts1020 hearts1020

In response to “And i don't tell you what to believe in

Greed with both posts. :D

If you have religion (I do, just so you know), good for you. You will go to heaven or hell or whatever. If you don't, you will go where when you die? I don't know, but good for you.

Lazynez Lazynez

In response to “Greed with both posts. :D If you have...

A field of flowers (joke), if that's supposed to be a question

hearts1020 hearts1020

In response to “A field of flowers (joke), if that's supposed...

It is a question. I'm not atheist, so I wouldn't know where Atheists think they go when they die. An eternal dream? Reincarnation?

Lazynez Lazynez

In response to “It is a question. I'm not atheist, so I...

I've never really thought about that...

hearts1020 hearts1020

yes but jesus loves everyone right? and last time i checked, having an opinion wasnt a sin...just sayin...

crazychick

This is way to criticizing. I mean, Jesus is awesome, but don't portray him this way.

Anonymous

yah know what? we should all stop arguing.

emma_violin emma_violin

kipkayify kipkayify