ItsPreeGoodLunaNotLovegoodslytherinangelpullthetrigger__FideliuslovegoodloverLazerJet64andinosloMy_Dinosaur_LifeGrammarNinjaBoudicaomgGaussianStepharooJghRocksStarKidChereoBakerGator96nantsingonyamaASDFGHJKLLLcef725WallyfoxKristenquwooshkill-audioAddyTheAwesomeegarcia22LlamabowTruuninjaswimmingflutist12Awesomsaurus3000nattiee15froyocharlieahmadk19AutumnIsBAMontezumaallydabbButtsAnn2cool_4usernameOHdarlingsoupmuffinsirismae516Inu_chanBaconnoisseurChKaChKatffroscojolivluvlax

alilbitdramaticLunatraChuckTom

Pot_headfoxminimonkey94SarcasticPandapoxinuetytequieroPurplePermissionHahaArinDeStructionsara24AddyTheAwesomeTheQuietOneLacyFlamesToDustDanielaGonzalezOshin37TheWeaselMegaBombOFrabjousDayImNeverGrowingUpshortdogIEatRiceHaquicahhorvatitsnessmissmophieMyDinosaurCanRawrx4everxlove101dorkattackHeySoulSister345FideliusKealPandaOHdarlingFreakyLemonRedotMusical_buffHappy_penguinDLMNOPrawrimadinosaurbamfxxxParachuteFanhungry_hippomickeymouse10183HollythecheerleaderMarshmella11ElmoMaleaLouitslindsayyyJudyIsRightMusicIsMySaviorslytherinangelKendall
If The Little Mermaid has taught me anything in life, it's that stalking a guy, drastically changing my physical appearance, disobeying my parents, selling my soul, running away, and consequently relying solely on my looks are the way to find true love, amirite?

Ariel's my favorite princess.

brigitteee3 brigitteee3

But it would be really rad to be a mermaid and have King Tritan as your dad and be a princess and live in Atlantis right?

slytherinangel slytherinangel

In response to “But it would be really rad to be a mermaid...

It would be cool to be a mermaid yes, but King Triton is a mean father. He would destroy all of your human-related shines. I mean collections.

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood OP

In response to “It would be cool to be a mermaid yes, but...

True. No wonder Ariel rebelled.

slytherinangel slytherinangel

In response to “True. No wonder Ariel rebelled.

Yeah, I mean all she wanted in life was to marry the guy she had a statue of. Isn't that what we all want?

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood OP

In response to “Yeah, I mean all she wanted in life was to...

Not exactly. She was kind of weird obsessing over a statue. That's like a girl obsessing over a cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen XD.

slytherinangel slytherinangel

Oh, please. If any Disney movie actually contributed to my life then I need to get my priorities straight... besides, beauty and the Beast is about a major case of Stockholm syndrome, and Snow White is about midgets taking in a stranger.

kci

In response to “Oh, please. If any Disney movie actually...

And Cinderella might be the most sexist story of all time haha

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood OP

What about Princess and the frog?

Anonymous

In response to “What about Princess and the frog?

I haven't seen that. It looks dumb.

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood OP

In response to “I haven't seen that. It looks dumb.

Princess and the Frog was really good.

brigitteee3 brigitteee3

Princess and the Frog brought back the classic disney movie vibe. It had a princess, a villain and a prince, plus some crazy side character that had all the laughs.

slytherinangel slytherinangel

Ariel's my favorite princess.

brigitteee3 brigitteee3

In response to “Ariel's my favorite princess.

Mine too actually. I just thought it was fun to put a negative spin on all the crazy stuff she did haha

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood OP

In response to “Mine too actually. I just thought it was fun...

I think some of the things in there are so ridiculous. Also, why did they have to give the redheaded princess a PINK dress?!

brigitteee3 brigitteee3

mine too. I think it's understandable that someone wants to be a part of something different from their life. she felt trapped.

kci

My favorite movie ever.

me

Mine too.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

Sorry, Lion King all ze way!

Anonymous

In response to “Sorry, Lion King all ze way!

Yup, best Disney film evarrrr! And OP you can only do all that if you are a MERMAID! Since you are not, you cannot expect to apply the same rules and end up with the same results.... DUH

Anonymous