Mod Team

ashnicoleluvsblgpullthetrigger__thePaigeYourMomsMomWhatWhatintheButtDannigirllecornergirlallyballyMrs_Winchester96Non_Nerdiest_NerdGolfWangButtsDannyiWeasleyflamingosruleQuaintPancakesRoseSnapewardKatzeKendallashnichardeevianthattrick36PinotnoirSuperSukhEncore93chuckytheduckyMyraniasmotI_Hate_Farmville69justsuperpeace_love_happinesscoletteislandersb123Keith_StonemashMarmeliseKazziemiddleseisHMDuckyriteamipokerface111skinnylove162frogy8theflyMusicIsAGiftHoudinisPrestigeTrishrunnerdudeAnonymusmisspelled

kimpossibalMike_HawkO____oSnobbyDrugAddictDaemoineAdonisBatheusStatefarmSobriquetradgrlBlake11roysInariaudIndigoMoonmonica_is_WJLLCaitlin

Madieclever_username
"CAUTION: DO NOT EAT COOKIE DOUGH RAW." If it wasn't meant to be eaten raw, it wouldn't be an ice cream flavor, amirite?

Raw cookie dough meant for making cookies has eggs, which more than likely contain the bacteria that cause salmonella. Ice cream cookie dough does not contain egg.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Raw cookie dough meant for making cookies has...

While you're completely correct, I think you missed the point of the post. Lighten up =)

frogy8thefly frogy8thefly

There's this place by my aunt's house and you can order a serving of straight up cookie dough (goo)

goodtime goodtime

In response to “There's this place by my aunt's house and you...

I'm pretty sure they bake it for 2 minutes at like, 400 and then just mash it up again with a little extra liquid so the bacteria dies but not the amazingness.

afterawhile

OMG where is this? There's a restaurant by me that cooks the cookie halfway, so when you bite into it, it's cold & hot at the same time. & the outside is cooked & delicious & the inside is gooey & even more delicious.

ling_ling ling_ling

Cookie Dough Creations in Naperville on Chicago Street :)

goodtime goodtime

At my high school you could buy cookies that were cooked halfway and you had to eat them with a spoon, they were delicious

Mary Mary

@goodtime, I'm gonna go there someday!

ling_ling ling_ling

@ling_ling do it do it do it
But do it next year when I'm here visiting.

goodtime goodtime

Same goes for cake batter :)

Momoka