AshlAIDSAnnaCoveyMyDinosaurCanRawrChuckTomBub

CooolCat

krazymaniakAshlAIDS
You never personally knew Ashley, but judging from all the positive feedback, it's very obvious she was a great person and made an impact in several people's life. amirite?

She lived a great life, but died a cowardice death.

I respected her in how she lived but I cannot bring myself to say that I do in how she died.

I loved her and supported her up until the end however she held on as long as she could which was not long enough and she is leaving everyone else to pick up her pieces.

-c'est vrai. Je se ai aime en vie, mais je ne se ai pas aime en mort. Je ne peux pas regarder les photos d'elle.

Your+name+(optional)

Your+name+(optional)

In response to “She lived a great life, but died a cowardice...

(Your+name+(optional)): Not to be insensitive, but who is Ashley and how did she die?

afarbs

In response to “(Your+name+(optional)): Not to be...

she was one of the mods who comitted suicide unfortunatally, her account is Ass_Cakes if you want to check it out

dangerous_moustache OP

(Your+name+(optional)): She wasn't a coward at all. :|
You have no idea what brought her to the point of suicide. : You probably would have done the same thing.

Norma Norma

In response to “(Your+name+(optional)): She wasn't a coward...

I am sorry, Norma-Jean, I have been through the fire too, I can pull out my resume as well, it is probably longer and more intense than she could have ever dreamed of.

I went through the fire with her, the only difference was that I was refined while she disintegrated. I was by her side the whole time.

She was still young, I know what life looks like on the other side of depression, I held on to the promise that things would get better, while she lost grip. I blame myself for not being there to support her when she needed me the most.

- si tu veux savoir qui je suis, demandes Brock3747. Elle me sais bein.

Your+name+(optional)

In response to “I am sorry, Norma-Jean, I have been through...

(Your+name+(optional)): :| You don't know the slightest part of the shit she went through her whole life so don't even get me started.
I'm guessing you're ARP because only you would call me Norma Jean. >.>

Norma Norma

In response to “(Your+name+(optional)): :| You don't know the...

I do though, I've seen both sides. I have seen worse and been through worse. I have a thousand reasons to die, but yet I still live, (for now at least).

I am going the way I want to go, kicking and screaming through death's door. As I have posted earlier the ones who succeed are
not the smartest or strongest, but those who have the greatest drive.

It is true that I only have a few pieces of the jigsaw that is her life, but it is enough to see the whole picture. She had it made in the shade compared to other people I know. She had an abri, she had people to take care of her and a whole community of friends. Others have NOTHING. Unless something happened after I lost contact with her...

Keep guessing at who I am, Normie. I will come out of the woodwork when I am ready to.

Anonymous

How does anyone know this for sure?

:/

In response to “How does anyone know this for sure?

(:/): I'm her sister and I told the mods that she died.

Norma Norma

In response to “(:/): I'm her sister and I told the mods that...

Im so sorry for your loss. Im very sure you loved her, and Im sorry there is even a reason to post this in the first place

dangerous_moustache OP

step sister... or whatever it is. from what asdf told me, the family structure was weird, you guys were close at some points but could pull away easily because of lack of blood relations.

Your+name+(optional)

In response to “step sister... or whatever it is. from what...

(Your+name+(optional)): Ha! You obviously don't know tight my bond was with Ashley. I could never pull away from Ash, even if I wanted to.

Norma Norma

In response to “(Your+name+(optional)): Ha! You obviously...

I do know, sorry about your other sister too...

I made some assumptions that were wrong, I am wondering if you can forgive me. You do have a hard life, sometimes I wonder how you cope.

Common_sense

In response to “I do know, sorry about your other sister...

Thanks. I forgive you.

Norma Norma

I'm sorry. <3

:/