AllanFoFallanAbbeyIsEppicKevin_GnapoorreddeadOMFGRach_ElAnthonyshannonnneaglefan607thebooknerdrawritslaurenCharlesTGRachael_EmilysombrerotheMy_Dinosaur_LifeeauhhhrivalTruuninjapeace_love_happinessRAWRdinosaurcandyLizzy4211sansaMyhipusernameglorybee91RedBullODiMarleyWhatWhatintheButtJaneoliverxktbuglitapd311the_fresh_princeJennaGeeSunniiMuffinKatTKDYoQuieroTacoBellOriginality_is_DeadIzuYour_Average_Zebra_pi_thethinkerausgirlcocoBlue_Cheese2cool2barkbrigitteee3LuLuChildxrachellovesyouxborhos222xxsandyyClara

MrsPuffchiddybaangdeparturingnilkandcookiesclmsycatastrphe7maize_doomoss2011Anonymelaniepeacelovedance_23random_usernameanything_chocolatebrunetterox915VampitedradynJessicaMessicascififreaksarcasticfucklsnnedDryTurtlecrazyrachleFriday_Night_Lightsdesi_kidEccentricElephantsheyitskennyyyychemicalplaydohDestroyMySweaterDemonturkyPedo_CatTeenagerFromMarssaywhenChoChangYalljasmineee123CleverTacomuncherLostmanJennitaliairismae516rachellecurlyQAtomic_Cowjj5362chris9thebettertwinpeasandsoupwookaleKatffroChoochootrainthePretenderSylverMoonPosterMaximumnerd

zeewierkoekjeborhos222sorryusernameistakenfigirlbethanyhall9235
You're excited for school to start, amirite?

first day of high school soon. mixed emotions

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “first day of high school soon. mixed emotions

Enjoy it. Get involved, you'll have so much fun. It'll be over before you know it.

Retooser Retooser

Freshman year goes FAST!

Anonymous

agreed, class of '14...we gonna rock it though, how could we not if we're so awesome like with knowing bout amirite?

LivingWhileICammm LivingWhileICammm

In response to “agreed, class of '14...we gonna rock it...

Class of '14 ftw! I don't wanna go to high school I'm scared. I don't wanna grow up so yes.

Anonymous

Me too! Mine just started the 18th and it's great so far :) I don't even have my closest friends in any classes but I am still having a great time. Join clubs, go to dances, it will be tons of fun. When do u start?

Answer on Mliasux account, I'm just too lazy to log on :)

mliasux

Freshmen year was amazing! I'm not ready for school though, I'm gonna be a junior

yesiknow

WTF?!!!!!!! no freakin way!!!!!!!

desi_kid

Both happy and disappointed...

silveralpaca123 silveralpaca123

Not the actual work guys! This summer has been shitttt. Can't wait to see all my friends again and mess around in lessons.

Janeoliverx Janeoliverx

In response to “Not the actual work guys! This summer has...

first day of seventh grade! I just went in to set up my locker today and i felt great getting to see all my friends i haven't seen in 11 weeks. i miss them. and im ready to drive the teachers crazy and have fun with it.

cheer4mia cheer4mia

dam, you reminded me about my piles of AP homework still uncompleted :(

Pedo_Cat Pedo_Cat

In response to “dam, you reminded me about my piles of AP...

We've never had AP work over the summer. wut.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

It's been a busy summer, it's gonna be great seeing my friends first day of high-school.

litapd311

Nooo. I still have an AP packet to finish and I have to get my sleeping pattern back in order.
And I really don't want homework, essays, or tests.

Katffro Katffro

I can't wait to see my friends again!!! Summer's been boring...

thethinker thethinker

hahaha just to see my friends and see whose in my classes.

reddead reddead

i started school 5 weeks ago..

lia

In response to “i started school 5 weeks ago..

Your school must be run by cruel people... O.O It's still summer!

Rainbow35

Wtf. I start this upcoming Wednesday.

Anonymous

I love school!!!!! I can't wait to go back!!! 17 days!! ^^

emmyjaay emmyjaay

In response to “I love school!!!!! I can't wait to go back!!!...

17?? i go back in 6!

cheer4mia cheer4mia

In response to “17?? i go back in 6!

Lucky! I go back in four.

Anonymous

In response to “17?? i go back in 6!

lol. I guess it depends where you live.

emmyjaay emmyjaay

In response to “ lol. I guess it depends where you live.

yeah. some of my friends in the city of Chicago go back after labor day. but me here in the suburbs i go back real soon

cheer4mia cheer4mia

In response to “yeah. some of my friends in the city of...

Yeeah, I live in Canada, every one of my friends go back after labour day with me.

emmyjaay emmyjaay

Since I'm starting High School I'm nervous and excited. Only 4 more days of summer

Kate Kate

In response to “Since I'm starting High School I'm nervous...

Be open to meeting people! If you don't you'll regret it later. I'm a senior now, and I certainly do. Get involved, and join clubs that look interesting ~ Don't worry, all the other freshmen are in the same boat as you :) Good luck~

rmmeclipse

I already started... 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous

I started on the 12th :( atleast are school gets laptops :)

Anonymous

In response to “I started on the 12th :( atleast are school...

it looks like you need school, guy. OUR.

anonn

I am totally ninth grade same school know people but no enough that i won't meet anyone new. I love school i meet my friends there I get to leave school at lunch and come back the only down side? I have to run 2 k in half an hour and i suck at running. either i love school summer has been boring

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

Last year of high school, **** yes.

afternooner afternooner

In response to “Last year of high school, **** yes.

Same, gonna SMASH it :D

Janeoliverx Janeoliverx

Kinda yes, kinda no. The first 2 weeks are bearable. (Bareable?) Maybe I do need to go back to school...

Mel_Bell Mel_Bell

i'm about to start college classes (i feel so old with everyone saying "i'm finally in the 7th grade!")
and i'm not excited.
i'm terrified.

anonn

We've already started.

I'M A SENIOR. <3
WOO. UH, OH, SENIORS, SENIORS. UH, OH, SENIORS, SENIORS.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

I started my senior year monday (the 16th) and I am already sick of it. The homework and the boring teachers....gag.

sryicantbperfect

I am a little excited and a little nervous. I'm mostly nervous because at my school, we do this thing where we are in teams, like the A team B Team C Team and D team, and and I want to be on a team with all my friends with the best teachers, but if I am on a different team than my friends, the only time I will get to see them will be at lunch.

Peppergirl14 Peppergirl14

In response to “I am a little excited and a little nervous...

those "teams" are called tracks ;)

Anonymous

In response to “those "teams" are called tracks ;)

Not at my school. They're called teams.

Peppergirl14 Peppergirl14

In response to “Not at my school. They're called teams.

-_- it means your being tracked by acedemic porformance.

Anonymous

finally an upperclassman!! haha

psychward

What is this I don't even--- HOW IS IT EVEN CLOSE?!?!?!?! Who in their right mind would vote yes??? I'd sell my sould to extend summer by another month!

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “What is this I don't even--- HOW IS IT EVEN...

Well I happen to like school. I get bored and lonely at home since I rarely see anyone I know outside of school, and my parents usually sleep all day. Spending months at home doing nothing gets really boring, really fast.

Rainbow35

School is exciting the first week or so- then you just realize that it's just school again. Get up early, go through a 6-8 hour day, go home and sleep then repeat. There's nothing too special about it that makes me want to go back. I like my no homework, tests, quizzes, essays, teachers, early mornings and judgemental people free summer. Boo to school.

Makenzie

I'm starting high school Monday, and I'm not excited at all. I'm going to get so lost haha. I don't see how someone can actually like school, I hate it haha.

409inyourcoffeemaker 409inyourcoffeemaker

I hate knowing I'm going to be buried in homework, but I've really missed the fun days of just goofing off in class. Plus, it's a brand new, bigger school and is SOOOO much better than the old one. And I get to walk =D

Non_Nerdiest_Nerd

I miss my routine and the friends but i could do without an essay abiut my opinions on Jeffersons presidency or somethibg else ill never use

Lollerskates

I'm excited now, but I know after two days I'll just be like, "OK, when is this shit over?"

rmmeclipse

This is a really close voting ._. And just to clarify I'm not talking about the education part. The see your friends have a blast is the part I'm talking about.

AllanFoFallan OP

haha...i just voted for and tipped the balance =D

Oshadha Oshadha

I said no way because my boyfriend is starting college while Im on my senior year of high school. So I dont want school to start because we wont have as much time to see each other. It s gonna go from every day of the summer to only once a week.

Shekilled Shekilled

I'm sorry, but you have everysingleclass with your friends, non stop? If not, you don't see your friends all **** day.

kmxx1996

In response to “Someone needs to chill.

No one would trade the Summer for school JUST for friends, who in the end, won't be there for you. Obvious as that.

kmxx1996

In response to “No one would trade the Summer for school JUST...

So? You still don't need to be such a ****.

super_sour_diesel super_sour_diesel

In response to “So? You still don't need to be such a ****.

Oh, I'm being a ** cause I said . OH MY GOODNESS. AUTOMATIC . Shut the up. I'm a , not a . I'm not a . So mind your own ** business.

kmxx1996

In response to “Oh, I'm being a **** cause I said ****. OH MY...

It's not because you said **. And no, you're a . It was a ** move.

super_sour_diesel super_sour_diesel

Class of 2014! I just wanna FINISH Freshman year. I hate that all the upperclassmen call me Freshie. Eh, but I guess every uncool freshmen (which is almost all freshmen, say the Seniors) has to deal with it. I think I have pretty good classes. I just can't wait until I can take AP classes. :P

I am just PISSED I didn't get into Honors Bio...I feel stupid.

Lazynez Lazynez

@542898: no. It was a ** move. I would always trade summer for school just to be able to see my friends *because* they're my friends and they will always be there for me when I need them because they always have been there when I needed them. Just like I'm always there when they need me. You don't know me at all and you're sticking your own biased opinions in and pretending that they're true for everyone. That makes you a **.

AllanFoFallan OP

Yes, I am.

StephenB StephenB

Nope. School is such a hassle.

Dami Dami

Because my coffee shop is slow in the summer

Ilikeme

No one in their right mind would be happy to go back to prison. (puke)

Virtuosa Virtuosa