CynicalConnoisseurmaura17froyocharlieMarthVaderrrlecornergirleasilyamusedMyNeighborTotororice_is_my_herosara24TheRedSharpieSickLoveLetterkodabear911AnnDeevareaper_grimm36incedio3162ParachuteFanNajiaJennitaliaBreakfastFanSkweekersIamrightfoshoLewisLLikerawrrx3CadywompuschickenItismeiamhereRedVinesamielolmooniecakesKressiefangirl12CoffeebreakLaceyLovesYouKayKay_MacabreFlamesToDustali_dlitapd311MarkiIPromiseYouLavLav_loves_WonWonpika_kesSkonedizzlePreviously_SaneshairEgotisticalTwoSpoonsAnnoh_um_hishermaine

IAMSTORMMetalheadan0nym0usSpainTribune

RebeccalilypopjenRubenKwilmanamefitHuggersNOTdruggersRecalescenceSylverMoonSoccerchick627rabvThisChickFlamesToDustJohnPlaysGuitartrueshimmerchapstickTheWeaselpatrickmajorrice_is_my_heroChubbyBunniezeasilyamusedBaconnoisseurMaitiuSextonamielolanime_serenaumbrella_queen_bellabamfxxxfangirl12JudyIsRightbudnickbceilingCatomgDannigirlUnicornsMakeMeSmiledangerous_moustachebethcoopergirlsailorBun10
We hate what we do not understand. I'm not really sure what that phrase means, but it's a stupid ****. amirite?

A phrase is a saying or quote, which is often one sentence so go somewhere else with your criticizing.

Court

ROFLROFLROFLMAOOO!

SickLoveLetter SickLoveLetter

i dont get it but ok?

shnozzberries

In response to “i dont get it but ok?

They're saying that since they don't understand the phrase 'We hate what we do not understand', they hate it. They're proving the point in a humorous way.. Not so funny after it's explained though.

Anonymous

In response to “They're saying that since they don't...

yeah, you kinda killed it.

but I still like this. XD "it's a stupid ****!"

asdfghjkl

In response to “yeah, you kinda killed it. but I still...

Don't blame them for killing the joke because your stupid ** didn't get it. STUPID **. lawl.

Anonymous

In response to “Don't blame them for killing the joke because...

ok im not the one who said "yea you kind killed it" so you can calm your **** down. thanks.

shnozzberries

That's not a phrase. That's a sentence.

Noli_Me_Tangere Noli_Me_Tangere

In response to “That's not a phrase. That's a sentence.

All phrases are sentences ****. -_-'

ThisChick ThisChick

Not all phrases are sentences, but it can be a sentence AND a phrase.

Anonymous

Court

This is pretty funny.

Anonymous

"We don't like what we don't understand, In fact, It scares us."
Beauty and The Beast

Anonymous

ThisDumbChick, you were BADLY educated. All phrases are sentences?! Hahaha. Please go back to grade school.

Noli_Me_Tangere Noli_Me_Tangere

In response to “ThisDumbChick, you were BADLY educated. All...

You're the ** who decided to over-analyze it, self-righteous **.

Anonymous

In response to “You're the **** who decided to over-analyze...

Call me self-righteous.Whatever... :) I was just giving my opinion corteously until this ThisDumbChick started it. :D

Noli_Me_Tangere Noli_Me_Tangere

In response to “courteously

now I feel bad. ****. lmao

Anonymous

In response to “courteously

Actually, I'm pretty sure most phrases are sentences/ contain the form of a sentence.... But you're right, some phrases are shoter and are fragment sentences.

But that wasn't really an opinion now was it? You stated it more as fact....

ThisChick ThisChick

Your opinion can turn out as a fact as well as mine can turn out as a fact, too if proven true. Anyways, I should've not called you dumb chick in return of calling me dumb **. My point here is you can tell me what you think without calling me names like what I did when I 1st comnented in this post. I didn't write " you OP! That's a sentence dumb **!"

But well, I'm sorry.

Well, a sentence is a word or group of words with subject and predicate. "First of all I would like to than you." is a sentence.
"Sit!" is a sentence. (with the subject "you")

"first of all" is a phrase.

"I would like to thank you." is a clause. An independent clause which is a part of a sentence and can stand alone.

You can search the web for other explanations. Phrase VS sentence.

Thanks. c:

Noli_Me_Tangere Noli_Me_Tangere

Calm down, it doesnt really matter. The point is this post is friggin hilarious (:

Life(:

Continue