Follow Send Message Wink Top Topics
  • 2lazy2b_clever...
  • Joined on Jul 12th '10 (6 years and 3 months ago).
  • Posted 14 opinions.
  • Hasn't posted any questions.
  • Hasn't submitted any thoughts.
  • Has an average score of +14 on their posts.
  • 0 (0%) of their posts were featured on the home page.
  • 2lazy2b_clever is right 93% of the time.
  • Favourited 2 times.
  • Got 256 Agrees and 60 Disagrees.
  • Made 86 comments.
  • Loved 0 times.
  • Followed by 6 people.
  • Has an average comment score of +1.
  • Agrees 94% of the time.
  • Disagrees 6% of the time.

About me.
Hello world, I am 2lazy2b_clever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE music, the show Gilmore Girls, the movie Phantom of the Opera, Easy A,Glee, and reading. I play guitar and like to dance. I also like to sing, even though I suck at it.

thanks for adding my other posts to your favorites as well!

and, thanks! glee is the best show ever! i got that for Christmas too, i love it!

awesome :)

Hi, thanks so much for adding my post to your favorites :)
you seem really awesome.

Lol, oh the good old golden years. I seriously think I am going through a quarter life crisis. I keep like watching shows and listening to music that I used to love back in the day, and I'm always on the verge of tears!!! HAHAHA, it's pretty bad. Then my brother starts watching this like crazy, HD cartoon with crazy special effects in like 3D... and I just have to leave the room, lol! :-S

I know!!! It was such an awesome show. Lol, it makes me sad just thinking of all the cartoons that replaced the shows that we used to watch! :-S

lol i can't wait until it opens here

hey you should come on amirite chat:

its where all the cool kids are (:

I heard that its set in Coney Island. And that's sad that Christine dies :(

yeah when she looks back at him its obvious that she loves them both, Erik maybe a little more, but feels like she has to go with Raul. Isn't the song at the end (Learn to be Lonely) depressing too?
I feel like watching it now lol

the most recent one all the way. gerard butler is so sexy in it! :D
She totally should've gone with Erik. They have so much in common and you can tell that he really does love her. I always cry at the end lol
That sucks that you couldn't go. I was able to go so many times because my mom always finds such good deals lol
My favorite song is probably Past the Point of No Return or Phantom of the Opera. Andrew Lloyd Webber is a musical genius. All his music is so passionate and beautiful.
But that's just me, the Phantom freak who is totally obsessed with anything and everything Phantom of the Opera xD

All Messages