ILYCelineRoseWeasleythroughtherainDemonturkyRiddleEstoniaObsessedyuiop925Harry_Pottergriffs28mcb224ThatGirllscrubsfanKt_10aliceroxhersoxChristineMrTiepervertrehabtotallyawesomegingerTakeMeOrLeaveMeKTtacosaregoodriteamiirish_wristwatchBitchWhoreEllyPhantiWeasleymahnamahnakitkatcasperGeorginaliceRysiaKk15ImNeverGrowingUpHellobigworldlecornergirlEmymien117JohnLennonLoveJennaGeelovemrhatandclogsSuomynonafittsymaragirl22jaybrenecheer4miaholahiheyDrummerbhegasrasulTicTacAddictkymmmjosinator567

ali_dguidetolifeflectorFroggyForeverrrednamodeInu_chanNacklefoodleScarletTanagerSpainLordTrolldemortFreedomofSpeechOshadhapellicanpelvus

ChadYuyupRayrayNinjaintrainingJewanBoiiPurpleMoshMallowBagelFinagle
You wonder if the person who threw that shoe at George Bush, and the water bottle at Justin Bieber are the same person, amirite?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one person with a sick sense of humor who cackles at people being hit by random objects.

orangesocks

Wasn't the shoe person an Arab politician and the water bottle person a 60-year old woman? I don't think they're the same person. =P

9876098 9876098

In response to “Wasn't the shoe person an Arab politician and...

OR- we have a master of disguise on our hands!

rowanne rowanne

orangesocks

Sadly it wasn't a water bottle thrown at Bieber it was a bag of sour patch kids and a t-shirt saying something like "I <3 JB" :/

LauraLies LauraLies

In response to “Sadly it wasn't a water bottle thrown at...

Still, whatever it was, it still hurt him.

Anonymous

There's a video of a water bottle being thrown at him o-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV9j1Kgymbw

Izu Izu

In response to “There's a video of a water bottle being...

That shit is hilarious. But, I kind of feel sorry for Bieber. ):

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

In response to “That shit is hilarious. But, I kind of feel...

I do, too. I personally don't like his music, but coooome on, why all the haters? :P

[:

In response to “I do, too. I personally don't like his...

([:): Yeah. He's just doing what he loves. Just because people don't particularly like his music, doesn't mean they have to rag on him all the time.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

Oh, and if you look at it closely, it doesn't really look like a water bottle. It does look a shirt with something in it, because if you can see the shirt unravels and whatever was in it falls out. A malicious water bottle would've been better though.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

In response to “Oh, and if you look at it closely, it doesn't...

Oh my. o_o I just noticed XD Ty. (:

Izu Izu

In response to “Oh my. o_o I just noticed XD Ty. (:

I thought it was a water bottle at first too! Yw. (:

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

Perhaps. =P I don't know why a politician would spend his time at Justin Beiber concerts. I also don't think he would be granted permission to go to the United States of America (that's where the concert was, right?).
Also, congratulations for comment 470470!

9876098 9876098

Plus the guy that threw the shoe missed lol. BOOM HEADSHOT!

liquon my balls

Hate to be a troll, but it wasn't a water bottle xD It was Sour patch kids candy wrapped in a shirt. That person is still a hero either way.

ChadYu

In response to “Hate to be a troll, but it wasn't a water...

Omg I was just about to say that! I'm glad other people are so interested in what was thrown at that little pansy. Yoo bad it wasn't a grenade or something haha

OhPlease

If it was, he is a GOD

Anonymous