whooaaa_babyQuaintPancakesMarlinDBNOnatashaLynneJulieHelencrazyrachleNatX3CraZ_Galmaragirl22JustMeAgainGrilled_CheesusAnnabels1m1KayceeErinStaceysDadBunnyrubienicoleDarthJadermakeup_nerdTrishPeanutButterBrowniesDemonturkyI_Eat_GrapesRayBabyEmptyMelodiesdeeviantShugah_Z_kayla_reneejillswimsshmadChellFlipFlopsAndSockspeace_love_happinessSusanfailsCaitlinsilvershadow6DjkittynumnumsDrewtLaxbabe7_pi_KalopsiaLexiEmmPredybrittany83soberlikekeshaariiannaaaNicholasMarieMadison

mmzznnxxiloveicecreamJennitaliaGolfWangHarryPotter167MaryKateBurnettEmperorerror

theonlystrangeonelauren4004TetotayDollface
Guys always say they like girls without makeup and in sweats. FYI, girls would do that if we didn't get more compliments when we get all dressed up than when we don't, amirite?

Maybe the compliments are to make you feel better about the effort you used putting on the makeup and wearing something other than sweatpants.

mmzznnxx

mmzznnxx

I think when girls dress up the are asking and are desperate for compliments i give them.

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

In response to “I think when girls dress up the are asking...

I'm not looking for compliments, I just feel prettier when I'm all dressed up

whooaaa_baby whooaaa_baby OP

In response to “I'm not looking for compliments, I just feel...

how long does that last?

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

In response to “how long does that last?

How long I stay dressed up, or how long I feel pretty?

whooaaa_baby whooaaa_baby OP

In response to “How long I stay dressed up, or how long I...

I was gonna ask how long do you feel pretty and I'm guessing, Feeling pretty = time dressed up. amirite?

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

In response to “I was gonna ask how long do you feel pretty...

Not always, it depends on my mood. some days I feel pretty without makeup on and in my sweats. Other days that makes me feel crappy. The point of my post was to say that a lot of girls only feel pretty when they are all done up because people tell them they look pretty when they're all done up

whooaaa_baby whooaaa_baby OP

In response to “Not always, it depends on my mood. some days...

For me it's a bit different girls tell me i'm cute wen i smile(even though I think my smile is awful).

My life is very confusing... because people used to tell me i'm ugly and now cute idk anymore....

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

In response to “For me it's a bit different girls tell me i'm...

It's ok. We were all ugly at one point (middle school) you're not bad lookin :) You look like this dude I saw on youtube doing all sorts of crazy gymnastics, right down to the hairstyle. You wouldn't happen to do gymnastics, would you?

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “It's ok. We were all ugly at one point...

haha that's probably me x) i ahve two channels AlyoshkaCA and freerunx3

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

An outfit can change the whole way you feel. Not everyone can understand that. And for ME, feeling good never really ends because i'm happy with who I am and like the outfits I rock that show who I am :)

Court

My boyfriend gives me more compliments when I'm in my workout clothes with no makeup than when I intentionally dress up. That shit pisses me off! I'm past the point of trying to impress him, and I'm confident with how I naturally look, but I also love and know how to correctly apply makeup. He just doesn't appreciate the skill and artistry it takes to create the perfect smoky eye. :/

Cuban_B Cuban_B

In response to “My boyfriend gives me more compliments when...

...it pisses you off that he thinks you're beautiful? o_O

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “it pisses you off that he thinks you're...

Lol no, it pisses me off that he doesn't seem to appreciate the effort I put in. I'm glad he likes the way I look naturally though.

Cuban_B Cuban_B

In response to “Lol no, it pisses me off that he doesn't seem...

Well I'm sure he appreciates the effort you put in - but he probably doesn't consider it something you would care about for him to acknowledge your effort.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

I think that the compliments given are deserved, women do tend to look better when wearing makeup, however, I want my girlfriend to be naturally beautiful, and if you wear makeup all the time, on a special occasion you look the same as every other day.

Anonymous

In response to “I think that the compliments given are...

And asking for a woman to be naturally beautiful is less demanding than wanting her to wear makeup? This is what I don't like about the whole "girls shouldn't wear makeup" things. People's expectations remain the same, but they try to make it more difficult for people to meet those expectations.

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “And asking for a woman to be naturally...

I didn't say it was less demanding. But if they look beautiful without makeup, which most girls do, then they will look much better with PROPERLY applied makeup. However, the times I'm most attracted to my girlfriend is when she didn't do her hair or makeup and is wearing sweats and a t-shirt, that's not to say she looks the most beautiful at those times, just that I'm more attracted to her.

Anonymous

Cause sweats make butts look amazing in my personal opinion.

Anonymous

Honestly, I think that someone who dresses up clearly should get more compliments. Why should someone be praised for no effort? For looking like their natural self?

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “Honestly, I think that someone who dresses up...

If their natural self is good looking, then yes.

Male

In response to “If their natural self is good looking, then yes.

That's an odd compliment. "Hey great job for being born looking like the way you are!"

whatwhat whatwhat

My friend used to always go on about how he liked "natural beauty" and only went for girls who didn't wear makeup or dye their hair, but would then go on to name celebrities who have makeup artists and dye their hair constantly, and show me pictures of girls with makeup on and dyed hair, I told him many times "none of these girls have the natural look, you've probably never even seen their natural looks!" so personally that's why I think SOME guys give compliments to girls when they're done up, because they think that's their natural look.

Xin_a_tizzleX Xin_a_tizzleX

I don't get many compliments when I wear makeup, at least not from guyes.. The only compliments I get when I wear makeup are from my girlfriends telling me that they love my eyeliner or that the eyeshadow I'm wearing is perfect for me.

Anonymous