NessErinshortgurlpgWhatsHerFaceQuaintPancakesCocacola319GreatValuePurpleMonkeysMarblezoneEyeschunkyflunkyExpelliarmusSeaChelleJesslawwwAWillrubienicoleArneGoeteynHithereKaileyAsh7711heythereilikeurhairsansamakeup_nerdJelly_JarWynautavpmforthewinSmileyTarayazzmuffingamerxchickpolarice24mich_MaryvantateislandFlipFlopsAndSocksjillswimslucichDrewtjaygirl1nicwallerHastyCroissantHarlemj3llomas3r21Spyder_CatKathrynFlyingGuineaPigCuban_BSarahlynn09bobbibetMeagantheprincesszeedeeviantUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

kadardesFit_Ladthey_call_me_janeTheUglyAboriginalTell_Me_Im_RightadizzleshawKirstenAnngoodtime

Nobody :(
Girls and maybe Guys: Life would be much easier if body hair didn't grow back so fast. Shaving your legs once a month would be great. amirite?

Yes. Or maybe the only hair on our bodys would be eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair on our head. That's IT.

kmxx1996

kmxx1996

In response to “Yes. Or maybe the only hair on our bodys...

That would be AMAZING. Though I think I might feel weird without hair on my arms. lol

PracticeSafeLunch33 PracticeSafeLunch33

You both are stupid.
Body hair is there for a reason.

Anonymous

In response to “You both are stupid. Body hair is there for...

coool. thanks hairy mary.

GolfWang GolfWang OP

Oh I'm stupid? Get the ** off of anonymous then, **. :P

kmxx1996

And yet we get rid of most of it and nothing tragic happens... Eyelashes help keep dirt and stuff from getting in your eyes. ** hair holds pheromones which attract the opposite (although obviously the opposite is still attracted if the hair is gone.) But what the ** does leg hair do?

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

Especially facial hair. It gets so annoying to shave that shit all the time.

Jesus_Christ Jesus_Christ

I know a woman who only shaves her legs once a year and even then it's not a lot and my mom only shaves once a month and its enough. Lucky ladies

Stantonmmmk Stantonmmmk

It's called waxing, guys.

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood

In response to “It's called waxing, guys.

LOL, like I'm gonna give myself a bikini wax? And I'm not paying someone else to do it.

GolfWang GolfWang OP

In response to “LOL, like I'm gonna give myself a bikini wax?...

You could do it yourself if you wanted to and knew how, but razor burn and almost instant stubble are fun too, I guess.

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood

Once a month would be great! Oh well! I have to shave my legs about every three or four days. Still feels good!

ZeeGee