Add Amirite to your Browser

hellolifeiloveyourivalSickLoveLetterCanadian_NinjaMoonfang66Lillyannajones416mb62095strawberryjamI_Live_AloneRoseWeasleyiluvhockeyWhoIsSierraWhatsHerFacebuskii13eldoritoNajiaKaitlynStarkiller731ohmyrowlingCadywompusHolly_FlaxPatrick_StarThat_one_mombeaner53AtheisticMysticTheshitMhmmmpurple_llama_hatStarlight_dragonTheLoraxsuperkeeliDancersmile_be_happy99SuperhippobluishBloo_KysJennitalialucichCaptainShroomsJack3305meismandipika_kesWynautOhKayTeaAmininjaHarryPotterFan777jordanhefnerirod007yesnomaybeirishbronco0913

VoldemorteYEAHMANSunflowersAreSunnysteelerman113SplashRollalongboogierLexiiRachaelmarieorange926mileycyrusanniefrenchhornistRoyescape_thisJennlovesmcrTheGirlOnFiregeorgia94chickensarecool01afterawhilegamerxchickEmptyMelodiesemilysoccer2StephanieIsAmazing_Jojo_CatSaysMeowJellyfish_Jellyfishchoir_addictmmmmmmmmmmmmmcheesesydnaynayloveyoualattexxMehickubeNaggs

Nobody :(
-if your sibling goes off to college it should be PERFECTLY fine that you get their room (if its bigger). amirite?

Only once they're completely moved out. I'm not planning on taking most of my stuff to college, and I know I'd be pissed if I came back and all my shit was gone.

steelerman113 steelerman113

Or move out. My siblings stayed in the house during College.

Canadian_Ninja Canadian_Ninja

In response to “Or move out. My siblings stayed in the house...

well my sisters outta here. and shes 4 hours away and she wont let me have her room haah 0_o

hellolifeiloveyou hellolifeiloveyou OP

In response to “well my sisters outta here. and shes 4 hours...

D: Just do what I did... Secretly steal it.

Canadian_Ninja Canadian_Ninja

In response to “D: Just do what I did... Secretly steal it.

Sounds GREAT haha (:

hellolifeiloveyou hellolifeiloveyou OP

Yeah but don't they come back to the house during college (breaks, holidays, etc.)? Wouldn't they want their room to stay in? I'd be pretty sad if my family took over my room while I was gone...
Unless of course you mean keep everything the same in the room just sleep in their while your sis is gone?

Anonymous

steelerman113 steelerman113

Yeah my brothers get my room when I leave and it kind of makes me not want to come visit because I'll be sleeping on the couch and just having everythin moved from my room and painted.. I'm rambling..... Sorry. Basically I kind of understand why she doesn't want you to have it

Tweedledee Tweedledee

I don't know what everyone's talking about, it seems pointless to keep a room for you that's bigger and (we're assuming) better if you only visit once in a while.

SemiColin SemiColin

When my brother moved out, I didn't take his room... I got both his and mine. **** yes.

kodabear911 kodabear911

College is temporary; eventually your sibling is going to come back, and if you take their room they're going to feel uncared about. Plus it would be unfair if they had to move into your room ( the smaller room) just because they were away and came back.

Only when the older sibling moves out completely with no chance of them returning any time soon is it acceptable for you to take over their room.

StephanieIsAmazing StephanieIsAmazing

I moved in to my sister's room a week after we dropped her off at college. It's twice as big as my old room and she's had it for eleven years. Why should it stay empty for the majority of the year while I stay in the tiny room? We just moved all her stuff over to the other room, and she stays in that room during breaks. Not a big deal...

Avery Avery

Continue