clementine97soupmuffinsTheSolutionalohomoramyheartbuddyred23Possible14iloveyouMotherRuckerBethanKatieStephanieIsAmazingilikefurrywolves4815MeGusta18SexyCellogirlSlendermanMaryKateBurnettflapjackluxLegit_LatinRam27emmyrose24601whisperedtouchesTooSweet4YouGlamourjie1FlipFlopsAndSocksalittleannoyedbehappy283NiggletJelly_Jarvampire_academyThebloo2ThymeAgainCaitlinFailAtLifePsychochemicalCuban_BDragonTickleeRuinerThat_Tall_ChikFlyingGuineaPigGladadswasabikitkatssugarbabyjilliebeanBlueJayWayaquanut12The_Enigmagrettagladygagamonsterziggystardust_

SergAimzcoletteChuckTom

HahaFAILRescueMe97clementine97sansamusicsavesliveschancey_Mia_FavvkesMtrenchieGladadsfj95NicholasMarieJdomremember_my_nameFigslocke

for me, it's like a rush of adrenaline and excitement, and the skin under my arms will get all prickly and my heart will beat faster and I'll just feel super thrilled and scared for a moment.

Anonymous

and out your **** :(

Anonymous

Anonymous

Then I get pissed off that it still keeps **** happening.

Ram27 Ram27

Unless the OP was saying that liking the person was unexpected, this post has a misplaced modifier.

Anonymous

In response to “Unless the OP was saying that liking the...

I do believe the modifier is misplaced.

528491 528491