amyXDf_iretr_uckarmtheangelsBethanKatieSammii12Previously_Saneballandbiscuit333PracticeSafeLunch33xxdrummer15sb123ChuckTomBub

ProsopagnosiaiWeasleyastral_queen

Nobody :(
'beiber' and 'fever' don't even rhyme... nice try, but no, amirite?

ooohohhhhh and yes it is a normal conversatun. well i think u need to no math for animation but idk... but when you a cashier you dont need math we hav computers for that shit. all you really have to know is where all the stuff is and to make sure to not give samples to people w/o their moms...

jelloman

Bever and fevr rhyme. And thats what itz all about

jelloman

In response to “Bever and fevr rhyme. And thats what itz all about

No, actually they don't. It would be "Beiber feber" if it rhymed. But you see, some retards like you obviously think that "feber" is a word. :)

amyXD amyXD OP

i say BEVER not BEIBER numbnatz

jelloman

In response to “i say BEVER not BEIBER numbnatz

I know.. i just thought it was another one of your spelling mistakes since you obviously can't spell ;)

amyXD amyXD OP

In response to “I know.. i just thought it was another one of...

yes i can spell i graduated middle school and i did some of high school i can spell.

jelloman

In response to “yes i can spell i graduated middle school and...

Middle school? You're cool... freshman this year? :P

amyXD amyXD OP

noo. i dropped out when i became a junior. but that okay because my gramma loves me and i can live wit her for the rest of the year then after that i live with my uncle.

jelloman

In response to “noo. i dropped out when i became a junior...

i see :| well have fun with that! XD

amyXD amyXD OP

In response to “i see :| well have fun with that! XD

its actually rlly smart i mean i work as a cashier at wegmans and it actually pay good i get 45000 a year!:)))))) and trust me if u havnt graduaded yet then drop out becuz no school stuff ever comes up in life.

jelloman

In response to “its actually rlly smart i mean i work as a...

noo lol i didnt even mean that in a bad way (haha i love how we started out fighting and now its like a casual conversation) hah.. wegmans is cool ;P and yea i know that it'll never come up especially like.. history and all that.. but im planning on going to college because i wanna be an artist or an animator or something.. so idk

amyXD amyXD OP

jelloman

In response to “ooohohhhhh and yes it is a normal...

yea haha i know thats why im still in school.. but i really suck at math :C i used to wanna be a cashier when i was a little kid haha.. weird XD

amyXD amyXD OP

well i dont have to pay grammy or uncle corny(real name cornelus but i call him that) rent so yah. but grammy said that i dont have to pay her but i have to pay for one of her friend's from bingo night's sister's hospital bill cuz she is in a coma but idk her so idk y im payin for her **** hospital bills.

jelloman

In response to “well i dont have to pay grammy or uncle...

awweh.. im sorry to hear that.. and why the hell would you even have to pay for their hospital bills? O_o do you even know that person? ;c well at least your grandparents arent charging you or anything :P

amyXD amyXD OP

yeah i dotn even know her ive never even seen her but the doc sed she will only b in coma for liek another 2 days or sum shit so i dont need to pay much longer. but 2 b honest i would pay my gramma to move out. because she wakes up at like 1 in the morning and eats all my **** yogurt!>:( and she cant talk she like yells....and when we were eating hamburgers fresh off da grill she was liek high off some medication or some shit so she shoved my hamburger in my mouth!! i almust choked 2 death.

jelloman

In response to “yeah i dotn even know her ive never even seen...

ohmy.. that sounds bad :c well.. hide a yogurt in the back of the fridge or something!? wow.. 1 in the morning?? seriously XD you have a tough granny cuz.. i can barely wake up at 5 in the morning for school.. yea that would get annoying :| meh.. my dad always sounds like he's yelling so i know what you mean :c

amyXD amyXD OP

yeah cats r annoyin and in fact i dont like any pets well unless its a goldfish,,, but since im not payin that damn ladys bill i can get my own place!:D)

jelloman