WescatUnknownUser001chickenmonstrositypink_ylx4everxlove101HaquicahFlamesToDustDominicBminebexaxfruitxloopHermioneWeasleytessaraedeparturingMy_Dinosaur_LifePersephoneBobbyRaePiratesGirlROFLCOPTERZGrilled_CheesusMegantheAcrobatfinallygreeneyesHydroZoidLuckyKellithRayBabyTawnyRaeitsmesarahMarthVaderrrPercyilikefurrywolves4815Kristenmlpanda13rebel_diamondsPorcelainBlackjodikdizzle8488jilliebeanAlexandraRose94natashaLynneitsEminemloveglencocoMarukaiteChikyuuhattrick36razorsoftegarcia22Elmoloverat222pinkfubblebearscreaming_midgettupps312

lESliE418Mandii_SmithfEMMAnistNinjaintrainingneverite36BreakfastFanFirstmateRougeNiceBouldersarcasticfuckAmahia11DanniDolphinReadernardclapper06youreXallXcrazyTheshitrunnerdudeflectorNataschaleaAsteriskiTigerLilyimabananabecsrawrashieeHayleyyeahhbuddyemilysoccer2HelloKitty822FreedomofSpeechTenaciousDcrazyllamasargetlamThomasflamingosrulemahnamahnaAsphyxiatedMelodiesRetooserbroadwaygleekCadywompusArisaurTayloradeDestroyMySweatermissnewyork1808Ebb0viosaxianoJanae17doineedausernamecoach1029shorty870pullthetrigger__arandomuser

MotherRuckerEccentricElephantsurandomimiBarneyStinsonRocksHaquicahvyktoria_roseiEmilyxxWeasleyxxKendallbculive12Microwave69court_manzanactiscoolerI_Predict_A_Riotilikefurrywolves4815MagicalMagiciansegarcia22sorryusernameistakenHydroZoidWatermelonWescatBobbyRaeROFLCOPTERZCloKamali
Seniors are the cool ones. Juniors are the wannabes. Freshman are the losers and sophomores are just there, amirite?

I'm just there
'13 ftw

egarcia22 egarcia22

I'm a junior. :(

But yeah, most of them do have a pathetic desperation to them.

monstrosity monstrosity

I'm going to be a junior next week. Yay, I get upgraded from "being just there!" ;)
This is pretty true, though.

KoalaHugger_ KoalaHugger_

Hmm... anything I say will be biased.

strawberrybanana strawberrybanana

'11 :D

Lucky Lucky

at my school it goes like this:
seniors:just there
juniors:cool ones
sophomores: almost cool ones
freshman: DEFINITELY the wannabes

Wolverine

In response to “at my school it goes like this:...

yea, that's what my school is like. The seniors COULD be the cool ones, but they just dont care

Anonymous

Where I go, the sophomores think they're the shit and juniors are all right. But as a senior I'm not about to argue your other two points. :)

Anonymous

I'm just there
'13 ftw

egarcia22 egarcia22

Yikes..I'm gonna be a freshman in a couple days..

K4IT

In response to “Yikes..I'm gonna be a freshman in a couple days..

Ditto.. Kinda depresses me that people are this inconsiderate knowing that we grade 9's are nervous and insecure about going to high school.

Jeoanr

In response to “Ditto.. Kinda depresses me that people are...

Sucks. Hope you walk fast.

marite

exactly, I can't wait to not be a freshman.

K4IT

I'm just there. :(

ashleyeatsflesh ashleyeatsflesh

I'm a freshman :P

NotSoTypical NotSoTypical

I'm...a wannabe...

...yay? haha.

QuaintPancakes QuaintPancakes

It's more like the sophomores are the wannabes and the juniors are just there

:3

At my school, this particular year, it's more like;

Seniors: Just there
Juniors: Mentally challenged
Sophomores: Over-dramatic (for the most part)
Freshmen: Wannabe/****

Jess_Doherty Jess_Doherty

OP's post makes a lot of sense, but at my school:

Seniors are the cool ones,
Juniors are either 'likely to be cool in the future' or just there,
Sophomores are stuck-up or wannabes,
and Freshmen are the cute little kids you just wanna eat up.

Anonymous

In response to “OP's post makes a lot of sense, but at my...

or the cute little kids you just wanna beat up...

Anonymous

Not entirely true. Last year, as in just before this summer, I was a 10th grader, so that'll make me a sophomore, right? Okay. The seniors were crazy and wannabes. (They were some sane ones, ofcourse). They always acted like little kids, thinking it's cute. But some of them were cool. The juniors were just there, but that may be because of the fact that I don't know them much. Us sophomores, well, our class in particular was the kind of class that was troublesome but we had the best grades. We are hated/loved by our teachers, I swear! Freshmans, dear lord, FRESHMANS! They acted like the were the coolest bunch of kids and talked back. They were the ultimate stuck up wannabes. Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores all agreed that we were never like that, and that most of the freshmans are just...urgh! Not all of them, of course.
Heh, that was short.
Class of 2012!

Reader Reader

NOOO y'all are ALL wrong!!

Everyone here is either GOING to be a freshmen...IS a freshmen...or WAS a freshman. I'm sorry...but if you are saying freshmen are losers, you're calling yourself a loser. We can't help it...we ARE REQUIRED to go through this grade, ok? So shut up about hating freshmen. You were one..and now all of you are just calling freshmen losers because you're glad you aren't one anymore.

It's more like this:
-Senors: Think they're amazing but annoying. ONLY SOME, not all
-Juniors: Think they're cool because NEXT year...then they are the "cool ones"
-Sophomore: The most annoying grade in high school....because they think they are beast....because they are no longer a freshmen.
-Freshmen: There because they have to be. Some are cocky because they think they're cool because they're now in high school....but not every freshmen is like that.

This is pretty much how it is. FOR THE MOST PART. NO ALL.

OptimusPrime69 OptimusPrime69

In response to “NOOO y'all are ALL wrong!! Everyone here is...

I think most of us admit we were losers when we were freshman, with the gigantic back packs and all.

brookeasaur brookeasaur

Im a freshman, and I'll be honest here: we are the losers.At my school:Seniors are cool but mellow. Juniors are cockiest and dominate mostly.Sophomores are loud, and some are immature.
Freshmen are ignored

Anonymous

In response to “Im a freshman, and I'll be honest here: we...

Dude it's totally opposite at my high school. Like im friends with many upper classmen and they are chill. Some aren't though...just with that "group" xD

I guess...lol

OptimusPrime69 OptimusPrime69

In response to “Dude it's totally opposite at my high school...

Like freshmen are the losers sometimes...but i dont understand why....like...because we are new at the school? I don't understand why going into the 9th grade automatically makes us losers.

OptimusPrime69 OptimusPrime69

In response to “Like freshmen are the losers sometimes...but...

Because it's tradition? Haha, I don't understand it either. (I'm a sophomore)

Jess_Doherty Jess_Doherty

Uhm... I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that they willbe/are/havebeen freshmen.

They are just generalizing how it usually is.

Tater Tater

Naw, I admit to being a loser when I was a freshman and I don't really care. I think most people admit to it when they look back. When you're a senior, you'll see.It's like looking back on 6th grade when you're in 8th grade and realising "wow...that/I was stupid."
And I'm sure I'll look back one day at my senior year and think "that was stupid."

sureynot sureynot

In response to “Naw, I admit to being a loser when I was a...

Touché.

Good thinking. But, please, make the world a better place...and don't be one of the sophomores who think they're cool because they are no longer a Freshmen

Thanks.

(:

OptimusPrime69 OptimusPrime69

In response to “Touché. Good thinking. But, please...

I'm not a sophmore...I'm a senior.

Class of 2011!!!! =)

sureynot sureynot

I'm a freshman.
Freshmen: I agree we are annoying... at my school we have died down a lot from the first 3 weeks. Ignored mostly, some changed a LOT from middle school.
Sophomores: Think they are amazing because they aren't freshies anymore.
Juniors: Think they are the ish.
Seniors: They could care less about underclassmen.

Tater Tater

go freshmen! ;)

TigerLily TigerLily

More like, seniors are the jackasses, juniors are the semi normal ones, sophmores are the wannabes, and freshman are just there.

Anonymous

At my school, The seniors are just chill and don't give a **. Juniors think they're bad . Sophomores are pretty much just there. Freshman think they're so cool, and they're all a bunch of **.

Thatbitch

In response to “At my school, The seniors are just chill and...

Exactly how my school is :p

EccentricElephants EccentricElephants

This pretty much sums it up at my school.

Seniors `11 ftw! Hang it up freshmen, hang it up!

aneesta92

switch around the junior and senior parts, then it's accurate.

reeree reeree

just because someone is a freshmen doesn't automatically make them a loser. It depends on the person. A senior can be a loser too. I'm a freshmen but I'm definitely not a wanna be, or a loser. I know my place.

Just because you're older doesn't mean you're superior.

DaAce96 DaAce96

I've gone through every comment so far and I've written down, analyzed and averaged out everything everyone has said so far and it came out like this:
Freshmen: Wanna-be annoying losers
Sophomores: Annoying and think they're cool
Juniors: Think they're cool, and some are cool.
Seniors: They're the cool ones, but they're mostly chill and just there.

There are exceptions in every grade obviously, this is just in general.

DaAce96 DaAce96

At my school: Seniors are the awesome ones, juniors are the dramatic ones, sophomores are the chill don't care ones and freshman are the obnoxious annoying as **** ones

F5ive

sophomores are the ones who think they are way cooler because they aren't freshman anymore when they're not that much different

Samira Samira

im going to say "go class of 2012!!!" even though it will probably never be read due to the huge number of comments above me...

Thomas

All I have to say is.. Class of 2011!

RO11 OUT

MICHELLISAHOOK MICHELLISAHOOK

Last year (when I was a freshman), all the sophomores were wannabes and the juniors were just there... Now I'm a sophomore so yeah lol

Anonymous

what order does it go in..

Anonymous

in my school, most of the freshies are like babies unless they're tall blonde, and leggy. its not that the freshies are ugly or anything, but the 'blondes' get attention from upperclassmen, you know, for sexx

Anonymous

Nawh.
Seniors are busy
Juniors are cocky
Sophomores are bitchy
Freshmen are short and whorey.

super_sour_diesel super_sour_diesel

What's all this with freshmen being ****. At my school the freshmen look so innocent and intimidated. They are so quiet. They look like they would be scared of a fly.

MonkeyJunky

In response to “What's all this with freshmen being ****. At...

Eh, I know a LOT of the girls try to get guys who are older to seem cooler. They make mistakes with a guy and end up being called a **** because the senior dumped her (which is pretty much inevitable.) And with all the sexting going around and such, there's a TON of girls making that mistake, a lot of them doing so just before or during freshman year. I can't tell you how many I've seen through friends. :/

dradyn dradyn

I'm just there. ;p
For my school, The Juniors and Seniors think they own the school, doing whatever they feel like doing, like pushing, and just standing in the middle of the halls.
Sophomores are just there,
And Freshman are the losers, EVERYONE makes fun of them. xD. I'm glad I finally finished that year though.

Anonymousssss. ;D

Heck, I'm a freshman and even I agree with this.

JellyBlock JellyBlock

Ok let's just settle this once and for all:

Freshman are Hufflepuff, a little lost and awkward, but a couple Cedeic Diggorys are in there.
Sophmores are Slytherin, nasty, proud, and vile because they are no longer freshmen.
Juniors are Ravenclaw because off all the tests and work that goes into getting ready for college.
Seniors are Gryffindor because they fought through high school and emerged victorious!

So there you go.

HPHigh

In response to “Ok let's just settle this once and for...

that was beautiful :')

QuaintPancakes QuaintPancakes

*of

HPHigh

Freshman<3 Class of '14!! Woot woot! xD

Lizzy4211

SENIORS 2011 :D :D

afternooner afternooner

Some guy at my sister's school said it goes like this:
Seniors are waiting to get out of school and ready for college
Juniors are doing the SATs and looking for colleges
Freshmen are new and getting to know the place
And sophomores have no purpose

Anonymous

At my school things are like this:
Seniors are **** and don't give a damn.
As Juniors we cause a lot of trouble and do lots of pranks even though we're really busy with the SATs and such.
Sophomores want to be like the seniors so they're **** wannabes.
Freshmen are nice but meeh.

supercalifragilistic

I'm a sophmore. Just there. Oh well, it's a step up from a loser freshman!

ashlaaaay ashlaaaay

freshman arn't losers... everyone was a freshman once, or are going to be one in the future, and sophomores think their so amazing because they arn't freshman but some of them are just obnoxious! (some are really nice though.) freshman.... everyone thinks they were better than us but it is not true at all. FRESHMAN ARE AMAZING!

gurdyjones

at my school the seniors are the superficial 'cool' druggies, the juniors are the actual cool ones, the sophomores are just like the seniors, and the freshman are just annoying.

anonymous