Add Amirite to your Browser

mutantdustbunniesFlyingGuineaPigPersonUDKFrozenHopeAngelTaterbuddyred23R3m7elarniskodabear911ApplescruffiluvhockeyGrilled_CheesusMissouriGalBig_BossxOyaidkkisomorphicasdijojioiojioxjImNeverGrowingUpbutteroutofcreamsamiisawesomechiddybaangNajiaforever27ShanLovesStuffsingergirlHaquicahElocinBigbluecupcakex3PanKatediff3r3ntfighterZombieBandwagonDaleksInWonderlandAtheisticMysticLkunSamiraosnapcracklepop1234QuaintPancakesSugarQuillnardclapper06StaceysDadLittleRedfangirl12ZeerustchanceyaffenhausenMagestic_mermanbblossom47turtlelovercoastal

JaedtheEchoIAMSTORMDracoAimz

thetallgiraffe
Watching soldiers being reunited with their children is very touching, amirite?

Watching specific catholic priests being reunited with children is very touching as well. But more literally.

Julian Julian

Julian Julian

In response to “Watching specific catholic priests being...

Why are you going and attacking priests when this post has nothing to do with them? (no)

Handsy Handsy

In response to “Why are you going and attacking priests when...

Well, specific ones.. Not quite sure though.(ono)

Julian Julian

In response to “Well, specific ones.. Not quite sure though.(ono)

Barely any priests are pedophiles, So stop acting like they all are.
It seriously bothers me how much people make fun of christianity, its not the only religion that has faults, atheism does to.
Stop generalizing religions, FFS.

Handsy Handsy

In response to “Barely any priests are pedophiles, So stop...

That's why I never said just "priests" I was trying to be a little more specific, but I know it wasn't worded too well. I know people do generalize that, and stuff like that happens in any other profession. Sorry to offend. =/

Julian Julian

it makes me sick really

danilol danilol

In response to “it makes me sick really

that's a shame. If you can watch that and still say that, YOU sicken me. And clearly have no heart

clever_username

In response to “that's a shame. If you can watch that and...

not the fact that they're reunited just the fact that they went away in the first place

danilol danilol

In response to “not the fact that they're reunited just the...

the fact that they go away to keep you safe?

clever_username

In response to “the fact that they go away to keep you safe?

shut up with all this ~keep u safe~ stuff im sick of it
humans killing humans is one of the stupidest things i can possibly think of and people trying to justify it or even go as far as calling it heroic make me sad

danilol danilol

In response to “shut up with all this ~keep u safe~ stuff im...

they Sony just go and kill all people they see. They go to make sure people don't attack us. I agree war should not have to exist. But we don't live in a perfect utopian world. It's impossible. So we deal with what we have to. They're there so you can go about with your daily activities and not have to worry about being capable of waking up the next morning.

clever_username

If you're sick of people who have to sacrifice their lives for your ungrateful ****, move somewhere else.

I **** hate people like you.

Anonymous

In response to “If you're sick of people who have to...

well actually i already AM somewhere else aka canada
and i hate people like you just the same so i guess we're even

danilol danilol

In response to “well actually i already AM somewhere else aka...

You hate people who are actually grateful there are men and women out there risking their lives for my freedom?

Go to hell.

Anonymous

In response to “You hate people who are actually grateful...

nobody is threatening your freedom in the first place so i hate it when people use this argument i really do

danilol danilol

In response to “nobody is threatening your freedom in the...

When someone attacks you on your own soil, then yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say your freedom and safety is being threatened. Learn that freedom isn't free.

mutantdustbunnies mutantdustbunnies OP

In response to “When someone attacks you on your own soil...

nobody's attacking america i hate how they're all so paranoid

danilol danilol

In response to “nobody's attacking america i hate how they're...

Ever heard of 9-11? You know? 3,000 people dead? New York City evacuated? Terrorists high jacking planes? Two of which crashed into the Twin Towers? People jumping out the 200th story and falling to their death to be smothered on the sidewalk just to get away from the flames? The heart wrenching documentary/footage they play every year on its anniversary? You could be locked in a tower your whole life and still know about that. You're narrowminded and already have your mind made up that we're some sort of country full of conspiracy freaks; my advice? Go learn something.

mutantdustbunnies mutantdustbunnies OP

In response to “Ever heard of 9-11? You know? 3,000 people...

you know i feel really bad about 9-11 and everything but some stuff doesn't fit right i don't think it happened exactly as they tried to portray to us
im not narrowminded im quite open to all opinions but right now this just makes the most sense to me and i don't like how a lot of people refuse to see it any other way

danilol danilol

Anonymous

In response to “http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2490/4118002405_...

i didn't say it happened that way for sure but let's face it nobody really knows for sure what really did happen and i think it should be further investigated

danilol danilol

In response to “i didn't say it happened that way for sure...

See my point. I'm not going to expatiate on it because that's not what we're discussing, but you have it that what is on the footage from those cellphones and news helicopters isn't really what happened. It's a video for Pete's sake not an opinion. What you saw happened, it's incontrovertible. People captured what was happening with anything on them. Why would they make it up? Honestly what do you think happened? Some man in a turban said, "May I borrow your plane? I need to make an errand." And he warned everybody and they evacuated and all the fuss about buildings splattered everywhere was just really made up. No, I'll bet you haven't even visited ground zero. It's depressing, there's still rubble everywhere. People put flowers there. Obviously the New Yorkers don't think anything else happened than their freedom was threatened by some extremists. Ask one of them, they saw it happen with their own eyes. Or at least educate yourself by watching the South tower c...

mutantdustbunnies mutantdustbunnies OP

In response to “See my point. I'm not going to expatiate on...

i know it happened but HOW it happened is a different story.

danilol danilol

In response to “i know it happened but HOW it happened is a...

You sound like it was some sort of government conspiracy, honestly. It's happened before why should this time be any different? Terrorists commandeer things and blow them up. Do you know how many people live in New York, none the less worked in the World Trade Center? It's like their field day. Two others headed for the Pentagon and another for the White House. One didn't make it to the White House evidently because they couldn't find it, of course how can you if you're flying East at 7:00 am, and it later crashed Apparently from the interview, the crew had retrieved control of the aircraft shortly before it descended somewhere in a field. There's really not anything that different. Just another extremist with an intent to kill some nonbelievers.

mutantdustbunnies mutantdustbunnies OP

In response to “You sound like it was some sort of government...

you could possibly be right but i wonder how you can say that with such certainty.

danilol danilol

Continue