Add Amirite to your Browser

sugarbabymahnamahnaSupport_The_Causemanderboorandom_usernameBaconIsGoodForMealiceroxhersoxiWeasleyRayBabyKevitstiffanyyojordanhefnermybentoboxmeysenburgeraquagal1017TheWeaselKiwimango9CharlieTheUnicornVegan_GryffnDorkbecsbroadwaygleekI_Predict_A_RiotPanKatehappylooksgoodonyouChibibunNot_Logged_InLibbyPaigeATawnyRaePugDonPedroplotbunnyhunterMagbestasianinvasion16unicornjumper3162ThisChickLolJKUrWrongmariyahhIronicUsernamesydnaynayEllyPhantOHdarlingtotallyawesomegingerSarcasticPandaairwing021NinjaqueenStephanieIsMeIvyZhouAllAtOnceElectricPresident

artic_empressDestroyMySweaterAstroman129desiraerazorsoftSittinKittyKeith_StonechinchillinomgeetoastwhisperedtouchesIcelxxharrypotterfreak16alidoodle23musicrox66kay_nic1695Lillie

IEatRicemonika13MakeLoveNotHorcruxesKiwimango9shipwrecked66
When they make the Hunger Games into a movie, it's going to completely ruin the books, amirite?

I'm really hoping people don't start making "Team Peeta" and "Team Gale" When they didnt even know they existed until the movies. I've known how awseom Peeta is for 2 years before the movie came out :)

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

Twilight fans.

Anonymous

Probably would end up like a bad mix up of Saw and Twilight.

aquagal1017

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

In response to “I'm really hoping people don't start making...

Amen! Or ditto if you prefer. I'd prefer "teams" than seeing Kristen Stewart play Katniss...

Anonymous

In response to “Amen! Or ditto if you prefer. I'd prefer...

eewww very true! but who knows that might happen. Suzzanne Collins doesnt have control of the casting since she sold the movie rights to Lions Gate :((((

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

In response to “eewww very true! but who knows that might...

well she's wrighting the script herself so we have hope.

razorsoft razorsoft

Suzanne Collins actually did have a lot of the control in casting. She chose Peeta ,Katniss, and pretty much all the others herself. Well along with Gary Ross of course.

imnotasking

If Kristen Stewert plays Katniss I would lose all respect for it. Espeically if team gale and team peter breaks out... If we talk about the books though...TEAM PEETA!! :D

shipwrecked66

I really DONT want them to make a movie, even though I love the books.

avpmforthewin avpmforthewin

In response to “I really DONT want them to make a movie, even...

yeah i'm not too sure if I'm going to see it. I have my own ideas of how the characters look and sound. Also, I dont see how they will give us info. Most of the book is in Katniss's head.

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

Well if we have to pick teams, I pick Team Gale. But I haven't finished MockingJay yet so I'm not sure if he turns completely evil or something. Man, it's so sad ='(

You know what'll completely ruin the movies? If they cast someone like Kirsten Stewart for Katniss and then like rPatz for Peeta. Ugh...

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

In response to “Well if we have to pick teams, I pick Team...

I didnt like Mockingjay :(((( It was so sad and I cried several times. Oh and no offense but I hate Gale cause Peeta is just amazing :))

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

In response to “I didnt like Mockingjay :(((( It was so sad...

i dunno, I would like Peeta but whenever I picture him I picture this weird guy that goes to my school. I feel bad, but it really ruined my image of him DX

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

In response to “i dunno, I would like Peeta but whenever I...

aww :( well think of Alex Petyfer... kinda hes old but i think he might make a good Peeta :)

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

In response to “will do =]

btw, look at my pic :)))) Its sims versions of Gale, Katniss and Peeta :)))))

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

rPatz wouldn't even make sense for peeta since peeta is blonde and blue eyes and straight.

Anonymous

In response to “rPatz wouldn't even make sense for peeta...

haha at the straight part XD but c'mon, they've gone completely against character descriptions in books before... like Eragon. That movie sucked.

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

You're in luck! Petta is Josh Hutcherson and Katniss is Jennifer Lawrence! and Suzanne Collins picked them herself and said she could not have found more perfect actors for them.

imnotasking

In response to “You're in luck! Petta is Josh Hutcherson and...

so I heard... they look awesome, I'm soo excited

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

But Suzanne Collins wrote the script. I think it might actually turn out really well if they get a good cast. And if whats-her-face from kick **** gets the role of katniss somebody is going to get punched in the throat. She's 13 for cryin out loud!!

InsertUsernameHere

In response to “But Suzanne Collins wrote the script. I think...

i agree. I'll be mad if that little girl gets the part. I saw a poll about who the fans thought would make the best Katniss, and after looking at the girls on the poll, I'm hoping Alexandra Daddario gets the part. She looks the right age and can kick ****.

Linds Linds

Movies always ruin books :(

ElectricPresident ElectricPresident

I'm just crossing my fingers it'll be okay <_<
We're reading Hunger Games in English this year, which I'm going to hate. At first I thought it sounded amazing, but then I realized there's going to be a bunch of idiots saying "OMG THIS BOOK IS HARD AND IT SUCKS." funnn

marilyn_is_right marilyn_is_right

With all of the hype about it being a good book / series, im reading the hunger games now. VERY good <3 The movie probably would ruin it... and it would be like twilight :/

kymmm

Maybe they should give it really lame trailers, so no one who didn't read the books would want to go xD

marilyn_is_right marilyn_is_right

<3 <3 I have cried and laughed SOO much from these bookss!I can't express my love for hunger games. Its like harry potter, sometimes I have to remind myself that's its all fake

Carmen

In my opinion, you cant ruin a book with a movie, you can make a bad movie loosely based off the book, but the books are still good.

_pi_ _pi_

In response to “In my opinion, you cant ruin a book with a...

its not usually the movies that ruin the books, its the fangirls. I absolutely hate the twilight movies, but i always thought the books were great. Stephanie Meyer can write regardless of how well Kristen Stewart can act. But now i tend to stay away from those books because I cant effing stand hearing about them anymore.

Linds Linds

Like they always say, don't judge a book by its movie. ^_^

Astroman129 Astroman129

I don't know............. if the makers of the movie include everything then it's gonna be good.......................if not............screw it.

mack00234

In response to “I don't know............. if the makers of...

well Suzzane Collins wrote the screenplay so it might not suck afterall :D

Kiwimango9 Kiwimango9

My vote is Lily Collins for Katniss. She's a little older but I think she can pull it off.

InsertUsernameHere

I love these books! And even though the movies aren't as good as the books, I would still watch it.

Distracted Distracted

The guy from House, whose name escapes me right now, is playing Haymitch

Anonymous

They just cast Jennifer Lawrence for Katniss. UGH.

swimmer24100

Continue