vitogorthatgirlsChuckTomBub

NO3exclamationpointssapphyreCircus2014ProjectOfFailureiamriteHope_lessness29bondcatbondmatt1337chaggerty430

Nobody :(
Gays are always overly dramatic, attention seeking, self centered...um well they are just fags, amirite?

lmao... why is it that gays have to push they gay crap agenda in my face... like when was the last time you saw a "heterosexual" parade or "straight **** pride day" think about it... maybe i'm just tired of their shit being pushed in my face constantly...oh yes and i do say it

Anonymous

If that's how you feel, why don't you man up and go tell gay people that face to face? Somehow I think the only way you're brave enough to state your opinion (or the only way anyone might care about it) is if you post it on amirite.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, no, no one does actually care what you have to say.

mmzznnxx

Anonymous

In response to “lmao... why is it that gays have to push they...

Maybe you're just sexually confused and deep down want to be a part of it. From the arrogant way you're acting I'm sensing a plea for help.

Chickeemeow

You probably don't see heterosexual parades and all that jazz because heterosexual marriage isn't illegal? Homosexual is a minority still facing discrimination. You think that would be common sense.

I don't see you complaining about blacks pushing their agenda, or whites pushing theirs, or Christians pushing theirs, or Jews pushing theirs, etc. I think Chickeemeow is right, you're probably confused and scared you might like it.

If you can't seem to be rational and accept homosexuality as a legitimate lifestyle, why don't you duct tape your mouth, eyes and ears and sit in a dark room.

mmzznnxx

haha you wish...don't include me in your gay fantasies

Anonymous

U wish u could be as cool as the gays

Anonymous

I think you are talking about drag queens, not "gays"

Anonymous

You say this because your secretivly gay yourself.

Hope_lessness29 Hope_lessness29

A 13 Year old girl

That is one of the most ignorant **** statements I have ever heard. If somebody were to say shit about you without even knowing you or the life you lead, you would be pissed too. Grow some balls and realize this is 2010, its OKAY to be gay.

Ehmlayyyy

It's beliefs like this that make me question the intelligence and compassion of humans.

Anonymous

Imagine a 400 pound human. Feel compassion? Yes. Would you let him eat as much as they want? Yes, if you don't care or know them enough. Would you be ok with your children watching ads on TV about how eating 27 burgers a day is as healthy as eating three cups of veggies, 3 portions of protein and some carbs? No, because you don't think that's good for human X or for your children. That is the problem: the lazy definition of tolerance ignoring the natural, health, and mental consequences involved, and the question of where our responsibility starts and ends in the issue.

Pinetrees