Ringo_Starranonymous_insertyeargoingtopigfartsMike_Hawkbuttsz10MarlinDBNOrubienicoleFred_WeasleypotatochipsNikola_Goddamn_TeslaA_Harry_Potter_FanTheKillers101Lilliegommy2bearMj1996afterawhileIamonlymeSwolshAnnieMcManusriteamiPedo_Catsexydumbass123pleasestandbyCourage_WolfRam27AdonisBatheusGalileosansaJess_DohertyCherrieBeedancing_phalangesMaryTwoSpoonsSnobbyDrugAddictB10ckH34dblonde_zoeUniqueJohn_SmithflandlewagonThePuppetWithWingsWarshonoliveheadedLucasbluewolf96motherfuckerjonessilvershadow6evan123HullabaloomashArneGoeteynKaitlyn

FlyingGuineaPigrajm123QuaintPancakesBrianneHelloKitty822GolfWangnabbi316Shades_Of_Simplicity0__________________0Ill_get_to_it_laterAndromedadanieljc2008Anchored17cherryblastermonstruositaChaseSinclairLoganWhoIsSierrahahaimrightflapjackluxeastcoastPredySquafflerilaraSuzywaoJuliafaceJuliafaceMR_RainbowBloodThisBlackChickforeveraloneTheycallmeStantheycallmereemajenferisjapaneezsaywhenSkr3wBallAimztopbanana22Glen_Coco4Hey_ThereRemyHemingwayMusicianOfExtremesPurpleMonkeysilovepandas2that_girl_jsandypantsMacaroniSaladrunnerdudeSpearmintMilkBun10RoboticKisses

Nobody :(
Given the chance to choose your own skin color, you would choose to be white, amirite?

If I had the freedom to choose I'd pick something awesome like green. Who doesn't love green people?

Anonymous

white people have to constantly go tanning.
middle easterners are already tan ;)

0__________________0 0__________________0

In response to “white people have to constantly go...

1/2 white 1/2 middle easterners are white but can get an awesome tan if they choose to do so ;D

heythereilikeurhair heythereilikeurhair

I don't like tanning. I'd prefer to be as white as possible because it expresses my lack of care in my appearance and my liking of the indoors.

Generalizations, hm?

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Umm no id me tan

Ill_get_to_it_later

In response to “Umm no id me tan

You tan? I me go dark color skin.

Caveman, am i doing it right?

BballFoSho

Definitely some ethnically vague Brazilian skin tone.

monstruosita monstruosita

Filipino's brown skin is pretty sexy to me...

Johnny Johnny

Spanish skin is beautiful

eastcoast eastcoast

In response to “Spanish skin is beautiful

I was just about to say that!
Although I'm not Hispanic myself, I just love everything about their culture. Their hair styles, their skin tone, their food... I just find it so nice and for no reason at all except that it's...nice.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

Anonymous

In response to “If I had the freedom to choose I'd pick...

Those damn blue people are racist against green people.

YeahIAm

It'd be so awesome if your baby was a blend of you and your mate's skin tone.
We'd have a pretty interesting and unique world then.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

I'd chose bronze

Predy Predy

I'd choose black. Mainly for the instant boost on my college application.

YeahIAm

In response to “I'd choose black. Mainly for the instant...

If you're looking for that sort of advantage, your best bet isn't black, but Native American.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

I'd stay Iraqi.

Anonymous

It really depends on where I live.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

I'd be Asian.

midnightcookies midnightcookies

Black, for the following reasons;

-College acceptance, as stated above
-Political correctness is in my favor for pretty much everything
-Affirmative action in general

I'm assuming this is in modern times. If we're talking about being black before all of this political correct nonsense...hell naw.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “Black, for the following reasons; -College...

"I'm assuming this is in modern times. If we're talking about being black before all of this political correct nonsense...hell naw."

So you admit that black people were treated really horribly, and yet you still think that being politically correct (or should I say, not racist) is "nonsense"? And also implying that this political correctness is improving their quality of life, yet it is still nonsense?

Personally, I think you, and a lot of other people, overestimate the treatment that people of colour, particularly blacks, go through even in modern times.

Anonymous

In response to “lolk

Well, I'm glad that's settled? haha:P

Anonymous

In response to “Well, I'm glad that's settled? haha:P

>didn't read

I refuse to take part in internet flame wars, even if I started them

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “>didn't read I refuse to take part in...

It wasn't a flame war. Just an opinion....

Anonymous

In response to “It wasn't a flame war. Just an opinion....

It could have ended badly.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “It could have ended badly.

Ok then.

Anonymous

In response to “"I'm assuming this is in modern times. If...

While I wouldn't call being politically correct "nonsense", I kind of disagree with you. I feel like affirmative action focuses on getting people of different races into college rather than providing opportunities for those who wouldn't otherwise get them. Without affirmative action, a student's race would have zero effect on whether or not a student is admitted, leaving room for other programs which provide students with the same opportunities.

I also really don't think blacks in particular struggle very much anymore. It's just like feminism in America today. Sure, there's a lot of people who are still racist/sexist, but by no means are they the majority. And if anything, people discriminate more against people of Middle Eastern descent rather than African Americans.

GrammarGirl

I'd be Hispanic or Native American

LittleRed LittleRed

Tan, and I'd choose naturally black hair to go with that.

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

Do people think this is racist or something? Is that why they keep voting it down?

Either way, I'd prefer to be white because I don't really /need/ black skin in where I live. Plus black skin and hair is a bit harder to keep clean (according to my black friends, anyways), and tan skin just gives a false sense of me liking to go outdoors. White skin just seems like me.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “Do people think this is racist or something?...

I think most people would just rather be something exotic

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “I think most people would just rather be...

I can see that. For some reason first world countries have this obsession with exoticism in humans. I just can't get too into it, I guess. I'll take what I can get so long as it's good.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “I can see that. For some reason first world...

Actually, that's pretty much everyone. In some rural towns in China, for example, the inhabitants will walk up to blonde people and stroke their hair to see if it's real because it's something they've rarely, if ever, seen before.

a_fetus a_fetus

In response to “Actually, that's pretty much everyone. In...

Such a strange world we live in, huh?

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

That has happened to me. MANY times.

XhollyXroseX XhollyXroseX

People are voting it down because not everyone is/wants to be white. White isn't a default, or the "natural" state. (And the fact that you're wondering why not everyone is voting it up kind of worries me.) I'd stay the race I am, as would a lot of people. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being white, it's just not something that everyone has to desire.

Anonymous

How exactly would black skin be harder to keep clean?

rewindthissong rewindthissong

In response to “How exactly would black skin be harder to...

I just have a couple black friends complain about how hard it is to take care of black hair and skin. I have no idea how it would be harder, besides hair.
Either way I still think I'd be white. It just...fits me, I guess?

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “I just have a couple black friends complain...

Hair, yes, skin, no. I was just curious as to why they would say that; I have no problem with anyone choosing to be white (hopefully it didn't sound like I was implying that).

rewindthissong rewindthissong

In response to “Hair, yes, skin, no. I was just curious as to...

I don't have a problem with other people wanting to be black or Hispanic or anything either (sorry but my post seems to have implied that and I didn't mean it to). I just can't see it.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Black skin gets dry easier, and African-American hair is expensive and requires skill to take care of, especially if you want to keep it natural.

CloKamali CloKamali

I'm already Italian, but one of my friends is also Italian and has a very golden and ethnic look to her. So I'd want to stay the same, just darker...

MacaroniSalad MacaroniSalad

I really like being white. But I hate being tan because I look awkward tan . It just doesn't look right with my hair (x

blonde_zoe blonde_zoe

I'd probably go Asian. It would make me feel smarter.

Kimmidoll Kimmidoll

I'd like to be Filipino, I think they're really pretty. But sadly, white privilege is a thing, so if one wants the best oppurtunities in life, one has to choose white. :(

Chou

In response to “I'd like to be Filipino, I think they're...

Seriously? You're that stupid?

YeahIAm

Why is everyone bringing ethnicity into this? I'm Mexican, but I'm white as ****. There are light and dark skin tones in every race.

Cuban_B

Peruvian because they always have gorgeous skin, or Asian because they're slim, have almost no leg hair and never seem to age.

Arwen

I'm black. Not black black, but like Beyoncè black :) I wouldn't change my skin color for the world

CloKamali CloKamali

No thanks. White people age terribly.

Killthefight Killthefight

Continue