Post of the Day

Amish_Allosaurusthelittleonestarmaps14MissAutumnFallMirandaRaepurpleghost123SalientKdanceismyforeverilovekittiesRetooserFlyingGuineaPigMinaRajatheham322ilikefurrywolves4815buttsz10Enter_Username_Hereilovethomasanything_chocolateX_is_so_sexyTerraclaraWhutsurnaymshorty870Grilled_CheesusChosenToLeadpeblemasterloverat222aviabijan311SoyChelseaSnap_Crackle_PopMarlinDBNOMusicislife2BreakfastFanMSlyrTawnyRaeThoseAreNicePants_Mike_MagicEveryDayflipflop386iliketacossJennaGeesolongDaemoineSoWrongItsRightOneMoreSadSongsilverdreams92litapd311yourmombetsyEstoniaObsessed

DemonturkyFaggotzmdakeswobbuffetBardagiHopeImriteMads

1koolkokoWatermelon
There's always that one kid in your class that make you think "Why are we in the same class? You need to be in kidergarten", amirite?

It's scary how this happens to me. I'm supposed to be in advanced classes :/ it makes you think that their parents paid off the teacher

Katffro Katffro

lol. 'kidergarten'.

Anonymous

In response to “lol. 'kidergarten'.

*kindergarten

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus OP

Katffro Katffro

Try having five

Anonymous

Makes*
kindergarten*

swankorn swankorn

In response to “Makes* kindergarten*

=[ I'm sorry. I posted this long before I became a grammar Nazi in training.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus OP

In response to “=[ I'm sorry. I posted this long before I...

It's okay. I still love you my child.

swankorn swankorn

In response to “It's okay. I still love you my child.

That you... *bows and slowly walks backwards*

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus OP

I have like 6 of them in my senior english honors class. One of them honestly had no clue what satire was..

oboeflute

Not trying to be mean, but most of my class is full of kids who speak spanish. I worked with some of them, they are lazy and probably don't know English. I am also bilingual, and speak English better than them. I might be moving to a higher English at the start of next semester. I'm a Freshman in high school.

wwefan

especially in pre-ap and ap classes.

LittleMexico LittleMexico