Add Amirite to your Browser

pikabeauBitzinatorTheMaineDestineesugarbabySpainForeverASconeJobesIloveyou4forever4Cleversara24ButtslanaStwentytwoloveyouanneso53MonkeySlpy4verymuchaliveLordTrolldemortetirimaally_leonieaoife_123MrsxBillxKaulitzrivalCheeseIsCooldoctorwhotardisHarenionDevlan27poppinyouallsilverdreams92Dannigirllauren4004Encore93Uneeck42superkenDaAce96incedioRAWRdinosaurcandycaptainreese624StJimmyalicia_quaysyossarianktbainDeidreorange_fishSqwanchoPajamieslelander15pokerface111BunnyOHdarling

natalieg10Vegan_GryffnDork

ButtsEmypikabeauacidpopsCheeseIsCoolMontezumaMhmmmAlexandraTheGreatSqwanchoSlendermanmchalla3SuzywaoINomOnBabiesShmoogerz

This is scarily accurate. I will use all sorts of derogatory terminology around the group of people it's meant to offend, but the second you get a politically correct white chick or something in the mix, all they do is gasp and look at whatever minority might be close by. It's so **** gay.

Suzywao Suzywao

what the hell, though you weren't getting offended by gay posts?

somewhatlonely

In response to “what the hell, though you weren't getting...

I never said I don't get offended by gay posts, I said I don't get offended when people say gay instead of stupid. Though I don't see why a gay post would offend me. Gay jokes maybe, but not gay posts.

pikabeau pikabeau OP

In response to “I never said I don't get offended by gay...

right, I was referring to some other reply you made to a gay/lesbian joke.

somewhatlonely

I think it was something about lesbians being gay or something not sure, but then I decided to check out your profile and I saw this and I was like wtf

somewhatlonely

In response to “I think it was something about lesbians being...

You see, that was a gay joke. Those are offensive to me. But using the word gay as a synonym for stupid is not that bad in my opinion as long as it is clear that the person using gay as an insult means it as "stupid" and not "homosexual"

pikabeau pikabeau OP

Suzywao Suzywao

It's funny how liberals are usually the ones who are politically correct, or try to be, yet you refer to politically correct people as the enemy. They're the ones aiding the LGBT cause, may I remind you.

BonslyGuy BonslyGuy

In response to “It's funny how liberals are usually the ones...

Just like I'm sure you don't agree with everything on the Right side of the political spectrum, I don't agree with everything on the Left.
I hate it when people try too hard to be PC. If someone gets offended by something as small as the word "gay" then that's their problem, not mine.

pikabeau pikabeau OP

In response to “Just like I'm sure you don't agree with...

Well, I'm glad you think being too PC is wrong, because frankly, it is. And you're right, I don't agree with everything on the right. I think that there shouldn't even be a dispute over marriage rights; the government should get their hands out of it, leaving it as a personal and religious decision, and we should move on to bigger and worse problems, because we have many.

BonslyGuy BonslyGuy

Continue