KickAssMikeMissUnicornKidnapperMonkeySlpy4aperfectsonnetSnobbyDrugAddictBlacklightsAndQueensBig_BossAnnDeevaRachelisCoolishBonslyGuyJulesybellsSobriquettyreeshajonesToken_BlacknoshittsherlockOmNomtaherDRFTDylanSaysHeepwahMachoCheezDemonturkyStwentytwoqwerty123KellyLynchHectic_GlowjillswimsIdling_Rocket_ShipBonzosansacmonsterAxolotlRainbow35BabytardNovemberst0rmKlainerSpelingChampienphoebala1207GeorginalicePosterMeganLanellealyrawrrThatDylanGuyThisChickSerganfreemanZiaElmoRainbootsKirstenAnnzoegoesrawr

NoogieboogieMoufasamchristiefox_unclekenzawinsLexikaysoberlikekeshaJellyfish_JellyfishCadywompus

trueshimmerchapsticksuperkeeliJulesybellsJewanBoiiDemonturkyHaleyMC14luciaaxo_inserthatehere_
Butt **** is a lot like spinach, if you're forced to have it as a kid, then you won't enjoy it as an adult, am I right?

Popeye sure does eat HIS spinach (hello)

Shadi Shadi

In response to “http://www.amirite.net/581606 http://www.amirit...

Check the dates, this was posted before all of those.

Sobriquet

In response to “Check the dates, this was posted before all...

I've seen it all over the internet though.

I'm disappointed, KickAss [BadAss]

mchristie mchristie

In response to “I've seen it all over the internet though...

Yeah, but so are about 70% of the posts on this site. (wary) We can't be totally sure that something is or is not an original thought. All we can do is make sure there aren't reposts.

Sobriquet

Hey thanks Credibad, I'm glad you pointed that out in a kind and polite way, before me. Because I wouldn't have handled it quite as tactfully. ^_^

KickAss KickAss OP

Butt **** is a lot like spinach. It's a good source of iron and is commonly used in omelettes. Also, you can get some pre-washed in a tub at your local grocer.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “Butt **** is a lot like spinach. It's a good...

(Chauncy Pickles): Is that so? You know I asked my doc how I could get some iron in me and he didn't mention anything about butt ****... I wonder why?

KickAss KickAss OP

In response to “(Chauncy Pickles): Is that so? You know I...

TECHNICALLY it hasn't been approved by the FDA. The board needs to do a study in which 30 people are tested, ten from each prospective age group, and each group must have an even amount of boys and girls. Needless to say, finding willing volunteers is proving to be... difficult.

Shadi Shadi

I really need to watch Daniel Tosh now.

Cesare

In response to “I really need to watch Daniel Tosh now.

Is this from that? I didn't even know, I saw a shirt that said it or one of those little stickers.

KickAss KickAss OP

Scientists actually think being butt raped is what turns some men gay. Notice I said SOME, definitely not all.

pikabeau pikabeau

In response to “Scientists actually think being butt raped is...

I think you should also have said "some scientists". And only the moronic ones.

Anonymous

In response to “I think you should also have said "some...

You should have said "Some scientists thing being some butt raped is somewhat turns some men some gay, some some." Also a generally accepted word for "butt rape" is "sodomize".

Shadi Shadi

Not just the moronic ones. It's accepted as fact that while not all people who were molested are gay, quite a few gay men have been molested in some way. It's only one cause of several possible causes though.

pikabeau pikabeau

In response to “Not just the moronic ones. It's accepted as...

That's flawed logic. Plenty of straight people have been molested, too. That's like saying "Quite a few gay men have eaten ice cream, so ice cream must make you gay".

Anonymous

In response to “That's flawed logic. Plenty of straight...

If you look at the percentages of gay men who have been molested and straight men who have been molested you will see more gay people have been molested. Anyone can put two and two together to figure out that connection.

pikabeau pikabeau

~ Daniel Tosh

Your+name+(optional)

Shadi Shadi

Except for the thing where not only will you not like it, you'll be traumatized and need therapy.

I'm just saying... Look a pear! (lolwut)

Stuff