GMScodeChuck_0_Norrisohhappydaycalicastral_queenClayKayLightningpatrickmajorSaigotMashedBananadeeviantLizzyTheLizarddafternoonerKluklayuOxoCubeAeschinesalbinostickmanlanaAnathePanicAtNeverlandsampig1020OhPossumKristenhipposgomooAvettbrothersaregodsPianomanLayne_Staley_LiveszoegoesrawrMusicalXMollybbloveshugspotatochipsAsiaTheMega123iloveyousuperkeeli2InfinityRysiaStarKidSkyriceftwMakeShiftChuckTomBub

DinosaurrXxWhackaTotsGolfWangxrachellovesyouxNinjaDinorebekahaperfectsonnetSiceriamusiccc26ctiscoolerceilingTaterSarcasm_on_iceilikefurrywolves4815Grilled_CheesusreereeTommystrawberrybananagingerpeach2012usernamehelpbijan311purple_panthershAvayourfaceeldoritoHcohnmanikAllAtOnceJennitaliadenisexSpainohmythatsawkwardPsychoticsansawobbuffetfangirl12AbblesrazorsoftPedestrianshuskies2011Ihavea26inchpenisYuZjessepinkmanDobbyTheElfanellePalindromeIsMeSinnerVolomoriJoe_LarsonPowerlesslogicyour_mommm

JT874Happy_penguinbanana9under_score
You would isolate yourself for 10 years for 1 BILLION dollars. You are taken into a room 100m x 100m x 100m, and you cannot come out until those 10 years are up. All you have with you are one gun with one bullet in it just in case. You can have any food or drink you like, it will be supplied for you if you ask for it. You will have absolutely no form of entertainment. You would do it. amirite?

I think I would order 25,000 sticks of butter and build a castle out of it, that would be fun :D

?!

Can we masturbate?

Tommy Tommy

In response to “Can we masturbate?

Yes. By no form of entertainment, I mean no TV, no XBox, no playing cards, no nothing like that. You will have your body parts and you could run around for a bit or exercise but that's it.

GMScode OP

In response to “Yes. By no form of entertainment, I mean no...

What about ****?

Tommy Tommy

In response to “What about ****?

The only things in the room will be yourself and a gun with 1 bullet in it. Food and drink will appear whenever you want it to. Anything else is not allowed.

GMScode OP

I would use the gun to shoot myself on Day 1

Whacka Whacka

Can we exercise?

Batman

In response to “Can we exercise?

There will be no form of entertainment, no TV, no XBox. You will have yourself and can exercise if you want, or do any other bodily thing, but that's it.

GMScode OP

?!

What if you got sick?

ceiling

In response to “What if you got sick?

You do not die. If you get sick, you will recover in the same amount of time as it would outside.

GMScode OP

I'd do one year, for a million.

strawberrybanana strawberrybanana

In response to “I'd do one year, for a million.

Good call.

Kevinmat Kevinmat

You guys obviously underestimate how much a billion dollars is. Id **** do anything for a billion dollars. Unless it was harmful to me or someone else, being isolated for 10 years would be kind of interesting. And can we have books?

ClayKay ClayKay

In response to “You guys obviously underestimate how much a...

As stated, there will be nothing in the room apart from yourself and one gun with one bullet. Food appears whenever you want it to.

GMScode OP

get a friend.

Anonymous

You, my dear, obviously underestimate the value of human relationships. They're a hell of a lot more important than one billion dollars. "Can't buy me looooove" (Beatles, anyone?) Plus, you don't know how much the value of the money would change in ten years.

Abbles Abbles

In response to “You, my dear, obviously underestimate the...

Seriously, a billion dollars, you underestimate that completely.

ClayKay ClayKay

In response to “Seriously, a billion dollars, you...

I'd rather be broke than spend 10 years of my life without civilization.

But, I have to say, I do rather like your picture. :P

Abbles Abbles

Yeah, in 10 years, 10 billion will be worth like 3 nickels.

"F%&#!!"

LinksLegionaire LinksLegionaire

Could I have paper? To write a book.

JT874

I would do it if there was a computer with internet and a piano. Otherwise no.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

You do realize that means we'd have to sit in a small pool of our own filth for ten years right? I can't imagine how gross that would be, especially for girls.

fangirl12 fangirl12

Anonymous

What will happen to our shit

Sgt_Fink Sgt_Fink

In response to “What will happen to our shit

This guy sucks it up because he's full of it.

Totobean

By the time I get those billion dollars I wont be able to do half the thigns I wanna do

Anonymous

In response to “By the time I get those billion dollars I...

That's exactly what I was thining.

lgreenberg

Um. This reminds me of the pioneer times when the husband and wife lived in a sod house (10x10x10) and the husband left to go to work all WINTER. The wife had nothing to do because she was snowed in. She eventually went insane and killed herself. She literally had nothing to do. Just stare at a sod wall all day pretty much, twiddling her thumbs.

Anonymous

In response to “Um. This reminds me of the pioneer times when...

(I'm the original poster for this comment). Anyway, when my History teacher told my class this yesterday, I was like "If my man was gonna leave me in a sod house all alone, I'd be like 'screw you man!' and go cheat on him."... then my History teacher said I'd freeze to death walking in the snow to search for a town. -_-

BeautifulNightmare BeautifulNightmare

I wouldn't agree to it, but I don't know whether I'd actually enjoy doing it.

Truuninja Truuninja

Reminds me of the story "the bet"

roflmao roflmao

I would become a **, steal a chainsaw and a table, then niggify the table with the chainsaw. 2 niggas make great brunch partners so I would be coo' also I would take a pistol and cap some and steal the money like a **

Powerlesslogic

Meh. Humans need cognitive stimulation to live, as well as other people to interact with. It'll take a toll on my mental health.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

What about peeing/pooping and bathing?

thatsnotmyname

All that I could think about when I read this post: Does the room really need such a high ceiling?

Kevinmat Kevinmat

No human contact for 10 years will probably make you insane. No point having so much money if all it's going to be doing is paying your mental hospital bills.

Saadiyah

not worth it, wouldn't even do it for 1 year

Device Device

No no no no no NO! The biggest factor here is not the isolation, but the no entertainment, no one and nothing in the world can be isolated for 10 years with literally nothing to do. It's just not possible anyway, I mean what are you gonna do? Eat for 12 hours and sleep the other 12?

MrTie MrTie

can you imagine coming back after 10 years of isolation! everyone you know will have aged 10 years, gone on 10 years without you. not to imagine how bad it would be on your eyes to go out into the world again or how bad for your legs to have to walk around again when you've only had 100m square to pace in. it would be way too much of a shock if you hadn't gone brain dead yet.

plus, if you were 20 when you went in and 30 when you came out, you just wasted your 20s. prime years you will never get back.

Rawtoast Rawtoast

i would ask for a piece of fruit in the exact shape and texture of a ****.

your argument is invalid.

Aesop_Rock

Basically, I would be in crazy people prison for 10 years with awesome food. For a billion. Eh, maybe.

I'd rather do it every other year, and get 10 million dollars after every year I spend there.

fuustoleit fuustoleit

A billion bucks for 10 years? That's a tenth of your life at least. If you did it in the early part of your life you'd be wasting your youth, but if you did it in the later part of your life you wouldn't have time to spend your dough.

If there was a way that this room was in a time warp, so I would experience 10 years but not actually age or have the world keep going on without me, I might consider it. I would probably re-create the Sistine Chapel using condiments or something.

Anonymous

I dunno if I would do it. It's quite a valid point that you won't know if a billion is still worth a billion after those years. I think I could entertain myself though, by playing with the food I get XD

Anonymous

10 years of my life is worth a hell of a lot more then 1 billion dollars. You can't measure life in money !

Pajamies

Guys you aren't thinking outside the box! I'd just turn into a cannibal, I ask for human and I get a hopefully not dead human. Then when the human converts me of my ways we will stay together in the room, having fun, for the remaining ten years. If we get bored with each other then we could just turn into cannibals again for some more people and restart the process.

aquagal1017

No amount of money could ever make me do this. TEN YEARS?!?! Most people can't stand doing nothing for ten minutes. Maybe I'd do it for a month, for a million dollars, but that's my limit.

LittleRed LittleRed

Can I shoot YOU with the gun?

Anonymous

I would ask for ecstasy that would last for the ten years. That's not entertainment, that's intoxication. ;D

herpderpderp

I would choose to be stuck in the same room with the same features, but I can have anything I want as long as i stay within a 1 billion dollar budget. Heck, I'd do it for 20 years.

BronySystem BronySystem

To be in the same empty room for 10 years-- I'd start to feel claustrophobic! Hell no.

Shawna Shawna

id go so crazy i wouldnt understand what money is afterwards.

Anonymous