• Featured on the home page on Oct 9th 2010
  • Post Of The Day on Jan 10th 2011

patrickmajorroombaMachiavellidanceismyforeverjamesbaileyPeterWescoLuciTheSolutionMy_Dinosaur_LifeBreakfastFanFlyingGuineaPigsarcasticfuckTaterlovemrhatandclogsprettytiedupNickBrociousSkylinefifthfogelLkunHUletthedogsout7kodabear911ChibiKittanbrightGleek_FreakrachelsmachelMegaBombglencocoBagelFinaglenantsingonyamaBlacklightsAndQueensAdriafroyocharliezoegoesrawrAwesomsaurus3000ASWCCCyanideBearEnter_Username_HeretroglobiteMarshallGalileoDrknssEvlthinkfathomlessAmeliaavpmforthewinTHEkikixrawrcanadianigloosCarmelFuzzyFaggotzForeverASconeMegantheAcrobat

Dwightunfrenchtoastedkeck5792hipposgomoolmcm13little_dezzyTUNA64xoxjulieexoxoLuv2golf42897TheGrammaratorksbcrocksalilbitdramaticmylifeisflysapphyrekenzawinsY29OmNomxxajb13HappyFreddieGeorgiePugClay_

LauraLiesJoyStarhorsechickEmyKashuAlexCarlileThePillowamandapndbasneepsnopAnnaTruongMyLifeIsAverageaminotwrongmatt1337cbunnygal268vivaciouspancakesJustBeingMaryanellei_like_wafflesArinDeStructionTwoSpoonsMotherRuckerSergiomonsterrr3Meggo123alltellfifthfogel24cheyenne42idolR21hattrick36Anna_Noelamiriteluver723v02TheSolutionroan_aalaThe_EnlightenedcuzimasherpaDerpinaMcDerpingtonTheSpaceCowboyyjooyoungLittleMissSlytherinmaggiemoo62AdriaCharlesTGasrasulmisskaelynCharlieTheUnicornjaydenmikayluhLacynbehnke11geneFlamesToDust
This can be the only explanation: Worm 1: "Feel that? It's raining." Worm 2: "Wanna go on the sidewalk and die?" Worm 1: "God yeah", amirite?

Ugh, those "worm experts" commenting are kinda sucking the coolness out of this post.

ShanLovesStuff ShanLovesStuff

They only go above ground so they won't drown underground.

Anonymous

In response to “They only go above ground so they won't drown...

We already know that worms come up so they won't drown. This is simply a funny post; don't ruin it . . .

RunnerGirl RunnerGirl

In response to “We already know that worms come up so they...

We know it's sarcasm. This is an average post and your annoyingness is ruining it.

i keel you

They also don't talk...

donpatch donpatch

In response to “They also don't talk...

How do you know? They could just be really quiet. Have you asked them if they talk? I don't think so.

orangesocks

In response to “They also don't talk...

all of the worms i talk to talk back to me..

Mads Mads

xD Lol. Mom used to tell me it was because they started to drown with all the rain underground

Me

Silly worms and their wacky ways....

ForeverAScone ForeverAScone

This was one of the few good posts.

LordoftheStraight

ShanLovesStuff ShanLovesStuff

In response to “Ugh, those "worm experts" commenting...

i couldnt agree more

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

there was already little coolness...

me > you

I seriously shudder to think what kind of mentality is annoyed with learning something.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “I seriously shudder to think what kind of...

We aren't here to learn.

ShanLovesStuff ShanLovesStuff

We don't care about why worms actually go above ground. We just enjoy the hilarity of the post. Duh.

Anonymous

They never said they just learned it, I'm pretty sure if you graduated elementary school you should know this... They're just saying when people are so serious about a post it gets less funny.

Alyssa

Since I believe the main purpose of life is learning, I'm going to have to disagree with you. That's ok, though; the world will always need people to work the menial jobs.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “Since I believe the main purpose of life is...

This is a website about opinions. Quit being an ****.

ShanLovesStuff ShanLovesStuff

In response to “This is a website about opinions. Quit being...

nope, now its about people trying to be funny

lawlz

In response to “nope, now its about people trying to be funny

Still not about learning.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

The main purpose of life may be learning, but do you have to learn EVERYWHERE? They may well be very active and interested in learning in school then come to this website to laugh and have fun.

Alyssa

People like you don't deserve to be on a site like this. Want to learn? Grab a **** text book and quit ruining the hilarity for people who want to laugh at something.

Anonymous

First of all, I'd get used to saying "duh" if I were you. Secondly, the reason worms surface during the rain is more common sense than science lesson; if you couldn't come to that conclusion on your own with a minimum of effort, then telling you is probably a waste of time anyway.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “First of all, I'd get used to saying...

Firstly, I ** knew why worms came to the surface, it was in like grade 4 biology. Second of all, nobody appreciates or gives a shit about you saying things like that. I suppose next you're going to go to the Kanye West stole the Mic, Taylor's not so Swift post, and comment about how her dexterity isn't really relevant. So please, next time you're near the top of a building, ** jump.

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

In response to “Firstly, I **** knew why worms came to the...

fatality: flawless victory

roomba roomba

youknowme;)

I agree with you, she's not seeing the funny side of this post, but honestly, cussing the hell out of her and telling her to jump off a building is a bit immature. This is amirite, being so defensive about your posts will get you nowhere

Alyssa

In response to “I agree with you, she's not seeing the funny...

I think he handled that situation perfectly.

HotKoolAid HotKoolAid

BadKitteh had that one coming for a while now.

Luffy Luffy

You really need to be quiet.

MrsxBillxKaulitz MrsxBillxKaulitz

He tells me to jump off a building, and *I'm* the ****. *eyeroll* YOU do shit like that all the time... You've had this comeing for a while now.

fuckoffwhore fuckoffwhore

LOL! On what planet? Wtf does that retarded pop culture reference have to do with anything I said, and I already said the worm thing was common sense. All he did was reiterate what I said, and make a **** out of himself. I feel completely unowned... maybe it's just something you're used to.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “LOL! On what planet? Wtf does that retarded...

"On what planet?" Im sorry but if you don't know the common sense fact that we are on EARTH then your attempt at trying to act like a smart alack has failed. Miserably.

YouKnowItt

You're very easily impressed; kids are funny.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “You're very easily impressed; kids are funny.

If you're too old and intelligent for this site and it's users, WHY THE **** ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO US?

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

Not everyone here is a snarky douchebag with an anger problem... or a pathetic follower. I replied because to not reply implies I feel burned; actually, my friends and I laughed our asses off at your pitiful attempt at flaming.

Does that answer your question?

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “Not everyone here is a snarky douchebag with...

you dont have friends and you're a virgin

hahahah

He tells me to jump off a building, and *I'm* the ****. *eyeroll* Alright kiddies; I'm out. You should remember you started this by being pissy about people explaining the post.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “He tells me to jump off a building, and *I'm*...

Im sure you and your "friends" loved it, but theres no need for it to be explained in the first place, its a joke, and the moral of this whole thing is, get a sense of **** humor.

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

listen here you little **, you're obviously the type of person who feels the need to criticise a simple peice of humour to feel intelligent. Normally i would dismiss something like this as a mistake, but you clearly persisted untill you were aparently satisfied. Enjoy the site though! (By that i mean: Enjoy ruining everyones jokes while you ** and moan about something you dont have!) have a nice evening :D

youknowme;)

In response to “listen here you little ****, you're obviously...

(youknowme;)): THANK you

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

The worms come out of the ground when it rains. Or they get washed out. Then they try to get back but the holes in the ground are closed, and it takes them long to get back to soil.

MTrenchie

In response to “The worms come out of the ground when it...

AND....the comments are right back on track!
Thank you my good sir/lady.

Anonymous

Well, I wondered why such a silly post would have so many comments... it's **** sad the way the little shitheads on this site gang up on a voice of reason. And then to go vote down every one of her posts? Yeah, that's not childish... posting anonymous insults on websites is so awesome, too. What a badass./sarcasm

The_Gregori

In response to “Well, I wondered why such a silly post would...

It makes no sense that you're on this website yet you have no sense of humor, please, explain?

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

i agree. I don't find this post very funny, so bring on the flaming ****! Having your own opinion/not jumping on the band wagon on this site only gets you disliked.

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

In response to “i agree. I don't find this post very funny...

It's not the fact that he didn't find it funny is what pissed people off, but he was being an **** and trying to act smarter than everybody.
His first comment was, "I seriously shudder to think what kind of mentality is annoyed with learning something." So, yeah, he started it.

**** :P

ultispy ultispy

Obviously OP doesn't really think worms think that..everyone learns why worms go above ground in like second grade. So chill, it was a joke. Not to be taken seriously, and it was clever and funny. So chill.

Anonymous

In response to “Obviously OP doesn't really think worms think...

thank you so much, i have no idea why its such a big deal to people..

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

its not really clever OR funny?

you shithead

The people making the comments about why worms go above grounds aren't the ones freaking out. They're just stating a fact. Obviously they get the fact that it's a joke, they're just posting what they think. Please be respectful, no one wants to be ganged up on by others. Personally, it didn't "suck the humor" out of the joke for me, but rather provided background information. If you don't like something, it would be much appreciated if you guys would talk about it calmly and politely, instead of being sarcastic and rude towards each other over something so trivial.

Montezuma

In response to “IDWIW

**** I AM YO WIFE AND YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY (d)

Montezuma

In response to “Okay.

good boy (l)

Montezuma

Worms are serious business guys. Hide yo kids and hide yo wives.

Anonymous

In response to “That comment is a win.

Worms rape errbody out here?

MrsxBillxKaulitz MrsxBillxKaulitz

In response to “Yup.

Those must be some big-**** worms out there.

open_mind_open_soul open_mind_open_soul

In response to “Those must be some big-**** worms out there.

Alaskan Bull Worms. ;)

Richard Richard

In response to “Alaskan Bull Worms. ;)

These comments were starting to be an FN FAL but you turned it into an EPC WN (y)

Tacomuncher Tacomuncher

In response to “These comments were starting to be an FN FAL...

Did you just make a reference to Nazi Zombies my good sir?

HotKoolAid HotKoolAid

*aleck

As you understand neither spelling nor sarcasm, I find your attempt to judge fail in others pointless, and therefore null. Buh-bye then.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “*aleck As you understand neither spelling...

dude can you just shut the **** up? i swear you think you're all better and superior than us by calling us "kiddies". Either get a sense of humor or gtfo amirite.net

TalkingRice TalkingRice

Exactly! Shut up, and considering you like to refer to yourself as "the bubbly type", that probably means your fat as shit, and considering you like that "Abby Scutio" woman i Googled for the sole puropse of shutting you up, you're probably disgustingly hideous as well, since you apparently have all of her piercings as well. As well as wanting to look like her, you said it makes your day when someone says you look like her. Now taking that into consideration, along with the fact that you argue on every ** post on amirite, it seems that you're veeery insecure about yourself, and I dont blame you, but if you're ugly and lonely, please don't take it out on random amiriters, because while winning a petty argument on the internet may make you 'feel' better, you're wasting precious time that could be spent living, working out, getting make-up tips, and not trying to look like some custy goth **, which you even said you love to look like. Good DAY.

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

In response to “Exactly! Shut up, and considering you like to...

Maybe they're in to that sort of thing. I personally don't understand why people have such a problem with goth and emo people, the majority of the time they really are decent individuals, they just have different opinions. I understand why you must be pissed with "badkitteh", but you have many very funny posts, so why are you blowing up over his comments?

Montezuma

I agree with you about BadKitteh being a **** but that was too far,

Anonymous

I don't refer to people who aren't making asses of themselves that way, and I had completely forgotten about this post until you and whoever "youknowitt" is starting sending me reply notifications. Try acting older than 12, and you won't get called a kid; I wasn't even talking to you. Sorry- it must suck to have so little going on in your life that you have to get involved in old drama that has nothing to do with you.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

You're so ignorant it makes my brain ache; "bubbly" is a personality trait meaning happy and bouncy... which I usually am. I argue with any post/comment that's stupid; the comment I originally responded to qualifies. I never had any intention of arguing with your post; I checked to comments to see if anyone had posted the real reason, and got irritated because someone bitched about the explanations. Since then, I've only said anything in response to people's asinine insults. Also, I haven't had any trouble with anyone on this site except you, your groupies, and scrantoncity... which means you guys are a pretty select group of oversensitive, overreacting morons. I personally don't care what you think of Abby, considering the constant rl compliments, and it's sooo funny when someone realizes they have nothing to insult you about except looks they've never seen; seriously, that's classic. We can keep doing this shit forever, or you can stfu, because I'm n...

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “You're so ignorant it makes my brain ache;...

But I do agree that patrickmajor is a total doucherocket.

MrsxBillxKaulitz MrsxBillxKaulitz

In response to “But I do agree that patrickmajor is a total...

For some reason, that made me lol (y)

Montezuma

In response to “For some reason, that made me lol (y)

Good. That's what I'm here for. :D

MrsxBillxKaulitz MrsxBillxKaulitz

No, it's not just that small group. I've had a problem with you since your first comment i saw. You're arrogant, you love to argue over insignificant things, you always like to have the last word. I actually like Abby and NCIS, but your personality doesn't seem as "bubbly" as you say it is.
You are intelligent, I'll give you that. You perfectly and flawlessly arouse the emotions of amiriters yet you have a 100% score on your posts. It seems bipolar in a way. If you are a troll, you are the most successful troll I have ever seen and I congratulate you.

Luffy Luffy

... never going to stop pointing out what an idiot you are every time you hurl another one of your baseless, grammar-school insults.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “never going to stop pointing out what an...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH you're an ugly **** stfu(y)

Anonymous

I'll take being "ugly" over being asinine any day. Good luck @ life, shit for brains.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “I'll take being "ugly" over being...

shut the FUUUCK up.

Anonymous

can you please, for god's sake stop using the work "asinine" OVER AND OVER AGAIN, WE GET IT YOU'RE MATURE AND SMARTER THAN EVERYTHING AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR, just **** go away...

Anonymous

LOOOL you just defended yourself saying your not ugly, and you judge us for "grammar-school insults", whatever the ** those are, and yet you're too "asinine" to spell the word "at"? Really? And you say we have nothing going on in our lives so we have to argue here, yet you still do the exact same ** thing. Honestly though, I hope you enjoy life having no friends.

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

Do you know what happens to bad kitties? THEY GET THROWN OUT IN THE RAIN WITH THE WORMS. Now shut up.

Anonymous

If you knew exactly what it meant, you'd know why I use it. It's extremely apt here. I'll also gladly go away, once people leave me alone. =)

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

SHUT THE ** UP! the words " ugly goth **" are extremely apt here. now do us a favor: get off amirite and lick your girlfriends pussy you worthless bag of piss.

Anonymous

*Ahem* So anyway...

This post is quite comical.

Can we stop arguing about stupid shit? Please and thank you. :)

Brianne Brianne

In response to “*Ahem* So anyway... This post is quite...

Ahhhh, its so refreshing to get a comment thats not trolling or arguing :) But thank you!

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

Yeah... see, I only respond when I get a notice, which I do from my phone and takes about 10 seconds. But sure, you can think I spend a lot of time worrying about some high school douche from another country. Oh, and thanks for demonstrating that you don't know what asinine means, either; the main reason this is fun is how you morons keep proving me right. And now you're stalking me comments on others posts too... who needs a life? LOL

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “Yeah... see, I only respond when I get a...

ASININE ASININE ASININE!! shut.the.****.up. Just becausewe dont use the damn word every sentence doesnt mean we dont know what it means, maybe we have a larger vocabulary than the word "asinine"?
Asinine: To make a foolish remark or decision showing that you are immarturee or unnintelligent. Thank you Badkitteh, you really are asinine.

Anonymous

Bad kitteh is a douche who can only feel good about themselves by insulting other people.

Anonymous

... Moving on... I love this :) Made me laugh soo hard

subjectoflove subjectoflove

Meanwhile me and Worm 4 are getting it on in the grass.

Worm 3

In response to “Meanwhile me and Worm 4 are getting it on in...

(Worm 3): **** you're cheating on me :(

Worm 5

In response to “(Worm 3): **** you're cheating on me :(

(Worm 5): WTF? You're with that **** worm 3? I thought you were with me! Well guess what, it's OVER.

Worm 6

In response to “(Worm 5): WTF? You're with that **** worm 3?...

(Worm 6): Does this mean you're getting a divorce? D:

Baby Worm

In response to “(Worm 6): Does this mean you're getting a...

(Baby Worm): I'm sorry honey, but mommy and daddy are going to be living in separate holes from now on. Your daddy likes to fool around with skanky hoes and I can't deal with this anymore.

Worm 6

Don't feed the troll

Sergio Sergio

This probably got POTD for the comments.

Hullabaloo Hullabaloo

In response to “This probably got POTD for the comments.

The comments weren't that interesting, just really angry

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

PatrickMajor you **** idiot, stop feeding the troll.

Anonymous

That was pretty entertaining to read ^^

ChubbyBunniez ChubbyBunniez

In response to “That was pretty entertaining to read ^^

It's either entertaining, or reminiscent to one of those awkward moments when your friend is having an argument with their parents.

Hullabaloo Hullabaloo

Thank you :$

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

TO ALL THE LOSERS DREDGING UP ANCIENT ARGUEMENTS: patrickmajor and I talked this out long ago, we no longer have any problem with each other, this shit is such old news it's damn-near fossilized, and you guys REALLY need a new hobby. Do us all a favor and stfu now.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “TO ALL THE LOSERS DREDGING UP ANCIENT...

Calm down bro

Anonymous

It’s unfortunate that this got POTD’d, because I soon as I read the old comments I knew people would bring it up again.

LaurenZie LaurenZie

Lolz ur an idiot.

Anonymous

Yup, I just added to this a second ago and then looked at the date. I was like OH NOEZ!

ultispy ultispy

Cool story, bro.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

....so yeah, how bout them worms

frozensocks frozensocks

In response to “....so yeah, how bout them worms

So, uh, yeah....basically.

MrsxBillxKaulitz MrsxBillxKaulitz

I was gonna read through the 48539847 arguing comments above, but then I realize that it's not even the type of argument that is so stupid it's funny. It's just dumb.
Cute post. :]

SillyBanana SillyBanana

This post is funny. The argument is even funnier. :D

Richard Richard

Wow, you are so spot-on. I think I'll go kill myself now because of what some anontard said.

Seriously- sterilize yourself now, before you make more cowardly morons... be part of the solution.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “Wow, you are so spot-on. I think I'll go...

Yes, please go kill yourself. It will do everyone a huge favor.

Anonymous

You just told everyone up there to not dredge up old arguments, but here you go starting another one. Just walk away. Damn.

ChubbyBunniez ChubbyBunniez

*I'm
There, that makes much more sense.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “ *I'm There, that makes much more sense.

wow, you and your little posse of argumentative users can all leave because i'm sure everyone else would appreciate it... ANYWAYS, cute and funny post. :)

Anonymous

is this a repeat post? idk if this is the post i originally saw this, or it's an fb page or something. is it?

yay_im_wrong

Finally! A genius with answers!

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

In response to “<3

I share the love. <3 Times 1,000!

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

OMFG PEOPLE GET OVER IT!!! NO ONE WANTS TO READ ENDLESS COMMENTS OF NOTHING BUT BITCHING!!! There's a thing called a message you can send that also notifies people of a reply do that instead.

L09AN94

OMFG people, do you not see those comments are as old as the post?!? SHUT THE ** UP ALREADY- this shit was over long ago, and the argument wasn't even with patrick or about the goddamn post... if any of you actually read the beginning, it all started in response to someone else entirely being a . Patrickmajor later admitted he had been spoiling for a fight and started in with me deliberately- also, he said I was "very good at insulting" and that I suceeded in making him really pissed. It's all still on my wall if you want proof. So you know what- if I'm a troll, I'm a successful ** troll, so successful that even months later I'm still trolling you fucktards without even trying.
From this point on, all you d-bags are just gonna have to take a number and wait in line to eat my ** **, because I am so far beyond done with all this shit, I can't even see it anymore.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “OMFG people, do you not see those comments...

I don't like you, but that was awesome. Just a bit overreacting though~

ultispy ultispy

Boy, you are gonna owe a fortune to the swear jar.

HotKoolAid HotKoolAid

You'd be a decent troll if you weren't so bloody proud.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

You're an **** so I'm gonna help everyone else piss you off. ASININE ASININE ASININE.

Aphrodite Aphrodite

YOU. Are. The. One. Who. Keeps. Arguing. Are you aware that you don't have to reply to every comment you get on an old argument? Jesus H.

Retooser Retooser

Can I be first in line? Eating your **** probably wouldn't be a negative experience, for me.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

Hey, remember when people used to laugh at jokes such as this post?

dreaming zebras

In response to “Hey, remember when people used to laugh at...

(dreaming zebras): THOSE were the good ol' days! You know, you remind me of my grandson!

patrickmajor patrickmajor OP

I'm eating chips.

Roy

In response to “I'm eating chips.

But that must mean I am keyboard.

FreeMustacheRides FreeMustacheRides

In response to “But that must mean I am keyboard.

Then who was phone?!?

Anonymous

In response to “I'm eating chips.

They must be Doritos (im still new to this inside joke thing)

Anonymous

In response to “They must be Doritos (im still new to this...

They're doritos.

Roy

In response to “I'm eating chips.

OH SHIT, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Anonymous

In response to “I'm eating chips.

I've been waiting for this.

Anonymous

I like this post it's pretty funny. Not that anybody will see my opinion I just posted due to the fact lot of the comments above are a tad annoying and I don't think anybody will want to read them to get to mine. I like waffles. Oh and jam.

Alejandro

In response to “I like this post it's pretty funny. Not that...

I like waffles too! I haven't had one in a while... Hmmm.

OptimusBeyonce OptimusBeyonce

They die on the sidewalk because they lose their moisture and they breathe through skin respiration. They need the moisture from the soil and water to be able to breathe.

MTrenchie

But it's comical anyways so no need replying to me

MTrenchie

Lol at the arguments and people describing the nature of worms when simply we just want to satisfied by funny posts.

RuRiTe

No, no. You have it all wrong! They are raindrop-chasing. It is the worm equivalent of storm chasers, only far more deadly. They search for the biggest drops they can find, and if they land on grass, can even collect them!

tododapurplecow tododapurplecow

Haha I **** love this

xxoamylynn

Everybody needs to calm the **** down. This is like watching a fucken chihuahua fight.

Mason Mason

I think we should launch a HELP THE WORMS PROGRAMME! This campaign would require all participants to go outside after the rain and place worms back on to the soil.

O_0

Really? this got potd? Thats sad

Anonymous

Worms go above ground to avoid drowning underground... no matter what they are gonna die in the rain.

silverdoe65 silverdoe65

WHATS THIS? another potd for my bro, you are the better half ;)

jamesbailey jamesbailey

Whoa. This has a lot of comments.

Mona