Kayla_Loves_YouIAteYourDinosauramiwriterAmish_AllosaurusCameron_Is_a_WizardLkunKatzerazorsoftAyAmRightx22sosillybrunetterox915NarniaFreakCyanideBearNiggletmark_MontanaMeaganTruuninjalost_megultispylittle_shit_dracoT3canolisjessepinkmanAwesomsaurus3000maxherolee615Julia_likes_Brennansavreet02awesomepersonhattrick36MitchDetectiveTiraEduardVonBockBossmanChocorachedrummajor12sydnaynayThattorichickKlainerStaceysDadxolilasianxorandomizedLoameliasugarbabyEncore93jasmurt_squirtpatrickmajorJellyBlock

Draco_MalfoylecornergirlreddeadannikaroseeohsoradicalllWindwhispererNajiaEmbezzlementmadibBeatleBabewobbuffetxDaniKanj35FilthyMudBloodLaprasBlack_No_1MashedBananaGnomebodyrebel_diamondsVegan_GryffnDorkPiggyGoldRowenaRavenclawthedoctormerlinyaybubblesAndromedasilverdreams92SpearmintMilklittle_dezzy

mollytcjwtankctiscooler
If a gay teen commits suicide, it's a national tragedy. But if a soldier dies, it's a short segment on the news, amirite?

Soldiers choose to risk their lives.
Gay people never chose to be gay- nobody would want that torment and ridicule.
Soldiers knew what they were getting into when they joined the army. They weren't abused to the point where they felt that they had to take their own life because they didn't feel safe.

Norma Norma

that's because gay teens don't have friends
so they need the whole nation to feel sorry for them

soldiers are not completely outcast from society
ergo they don't need a nation crying and bitching for them

gays should die

freddie

In response to “that's because gay teens don't have friends...

Freddie, you're such a troll. Not the funny kind, either- it's not even because I took offence to this, either. You're just so goddamn ** annoying, stupid **.

Anonymous

In response to “Freddie, you're such a troll. Not the funny...

lol i'm not a troll
as i've said repeatedly

that's my opinion
the pansies going "gay rights rah rah rah" are expressing their opinions too
i don't see anyone calling them trolls

stupid ****

freddie

In response to “lol i'm not a troll as i've said...

Really? Because trolls go around insisting gays should die, while sane people with logical opinions can just say they aren't for gays. You're just an annoying troll, accept it. You do this on EVERY post.

Anonymous

In response to “Really? Because trolls go around insisting...

"trolls go around insisting gays should die"
prove it
"sane people with logical opinions can just say they aren't for gays"
prove this also

i do it because i have a good reason for it
if they die out
there's a lesser chance of them corrupting the next generation (because some gays do have surrogate mothers and such)

it's biologically wrong to want the same ****
the purpose of sexual attraction is strengthening the species

stupid ****

freddie

In response to “"trolls go around insisting gays should...

hey, um, gay peope dont have to be corrupted in to be gay... Because, well, some of the gay/bi/formerly bicurious became so, with other people who were coincidentally bicurious, too. In other words, you're a troll.

Mein_Geist

Be open minded. I don't understand why that's so hard for people to learn.
But, as they say: Fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarted.

ThisChick ThisChick

This is so true, I mean, soldiers risk their lives, everyday.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “This is so true, I mean, soldiers risk their...

That's the point. If a soldier dies, it was semi-expected anyways. It's an incredible tragedy if a teen commits suicide because of the insensitivity of their peers.

reddead reddead

In response to “That's the point. If a soldier dies, it was...

So soldiers are less important that ** **? I would be more upset if 1 soldier died than if 10,000 gay kids comited suicide. Suicide is the most cowardly dishonorable way to die.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “So soldiers are less important that ****...

Seems like your one of the reasons they are committing suicide. I agree that suicide is never an option, but you have to see it form their point of view. To some people, suicide seems like the only way. I'm not saying it is, but show some sympathy.

reddead reddead

In response to “Seems like your one of the reasons they are...

If the reason they're comiting suicide is because I believe the Bibel then I don't give a hill of beans. I will always believe the Bible. I would not however bully them, bullying is wrong no matter who the person is. It is not the bully's fault that he comited suicide, though.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “If the reason they're comiting suicide is...

Yes, it is the bullies fault, both legally and morally. If the bullying never took place, they wouldn't have commit suicide, and don't deny that. And don't say that you don't bully them, because what you typed in that previous comment was a form of bullying. What if a gay person happens to read that comment? It may just be one of the things that led to their suicide.

reddead reddead

In response to “Yes, it is the bullies fault, both legally...

If Hitler's mom had had an abortion the holocaust wouldn't have happened, does that make it her fault that 6 million Jews were killed? No. Hitler decided to kill the Jews.

I'm bullying them by saying "** **"? Both of those words are synonyms for gay people.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “If Hitler's mom had had an abortion the...

That is completely different. The bully had intentions of making the person have a lower self esteem. Did Mrs. Hitler have intentions of making a person who would create so much damage? No. Also, that is an offensive way to say it, for example, **** is synonymous with your name, but people still don't call you that, do they?

reddead reddead

In response to “That is completely different. The bully had...

It still doesn't matter, the bully did not put a gun to the gay kid's head and make him pull the trigger.

But that it NOT a synonym for my name. Unless my name is female dog.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “It still doesn't matter, the bully did not...

(ono) People like you make me want to smash my keyboard. You just don't get the point of anything.

reddead reddead

Those aren't just synonyms for homosexual. They are derogatory terms meant to hurt someone. So yes, calling someone that is bullying.

Linds Linds

Hun if you are going to be ignorant spell the bible right please thanks.

Anonymous

****, first you're not God so stop pretending that you have the right to judge people. Second I think they are both terrible things and they both deserve recongintion but a soldier goes in with the knowledge of what they are getting themselves into.

Tira Tira

In response to “****, first you're not God so stop pretending...

How am I pretending like I'm God?

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “How am I pretending like I'm God?

By saying that ones persons life is worth more than anothers. We are all EQUAL.

Tira Tira

In response to “By saying that ones persons life is worth...

I didn't say that one's life was more important than the other. I said I would be more upset if one died compared to 10,000. And here's why: Soldiers die honorably give their life for STRANGERS! Gay kids comiting suicide is not honorable, and it's a cowardly escape.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

A soldier risk his/her life fighting for his/her country and if people expect soldiers to die that's terrible. You expect them to serve and come home. So saying a teen GAY suicide is less likely, i would have to disagree from the stats and facts. Soldiers know what they are getting into, homosexuals know what they are getting into.(teasing and such)

Anonymous

I think what they meant was that soldiers dying is a more common occurence because of the nature of they're job. A teen suicide is less common and unexpected...

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

:| Did you just say ** **?

homosexualpumpkins

** ** is a bit redundant....

ThisChick ThisChick

Idiot, being suicidal is a mental disease. >:( They can't help it, and it is probably people like you that make them fell there is no other option. Not to mention soldiers pretty much sign up and say they are ready to die. Soldiers are not less important just more expected and they did not die feeling they are useless. You should not be more upset about about 1 soldier you should be equally upset about each live!

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “Idiot, being suicidal is a mental disease...

mental disease or low self esteem?
just as now being fat is a disease, anyone can control themselves, people have it a lot worse then just getting bullied for being different, try seeing your loved ones dieing, or maybe not having enough to eat. Those might be things to be depressed about, bullying and teasing not so much.

cat

In response to “mental disease or low self esteem? just as...

no it is classified as a disease or disorder

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

when it comes down to it, the person who commits suicide is the only one who can control it. Someone might make fun of a gay person but they didn't push them off a mountain and murdered them, no it was the person who is committing suicide decision. So honestly you can't blame anyone who a suicide, because it is really how much you can handle. Why don't you think ALL gay people commit suicide, because they can handle it. So honestly you shouldn't say the it is the insensitivity of peers.

and for your big deal on the synonyms about the word gay, can't you say now that even gay is an offensive term and that homosexual is the real correct term?

Anonymous

Soldiers choose to risk their lives.

Norma Norma

...this is also why we have veterans day though. There are too many soldiers who die, so it would be impractical to write an entire page about each of their lives. Soldiers choose their job and know the dangers.

kahleekat kahleekat

There should be celebrations of when a ** decides to do the most noble and honorable thing a fag could possibly do and end themselves. When Dr. Frankenrift had ** with a boy and told his dad he loved him, he realized a week after how horrible and destructive and lower than animalistic it is to be a gay, and put on a dress and leaped in front of a massive train speeding along. It spewed pieces of homo all over the place. And it was cool.

LordoftheStraight

I am a suicidal lesbian (no joke, but I'm getting help), and I find it just awful how badly soldiers are treated. I don't care if you support the war or not, they are RISKING THEIR LIVES for YOUR rights, to protect people they haven't even met, and it's just cast aside. I agree, there needs to be more dedication to soldiers that have died, are MIA, and their families.

EduardVonBock

gay= lowlife scumbag inconsiderate ** bent on ** up everything they cross.

bite into that poptart ****. Maybe choke on it.

LordoftheStraight

In response to “gay= lowlife scumbag inconsiderate **** bent...

Go choke on your ignorance.

Anonymous

I hate that they're only worried about people committing suicide because they were bullied for being gay. When thousands of kids commit suicide every year because of bullying in general.

Tacomuncher Tacomuncher

In response to “I hate that they're only worried about people...

This exactly. I'm glad somebody else sees this! It's awful that the only suicides anyone cares about these days are when they involve gays. All suicides are tragic... Unless they're like Hitler or something.

somewhere_I_belong somewhere_I_belong

I can kind of see both sides to this.
On one hand, gay teens shouldn't be any more important than a solider. But then again, many soldiers die every day, and that's sort of to be expected, you know? and suicide is different than being killed in battle, it's definitely sad that anyone would be pushed to the point of killing themselves. I do, however, think that soldiers should get more respect for risking their lives every day, because I know MOST people wouldn't be willing to do this. I feel like it would be more comforting for a parent or anyone to know that their son or daughter died while risking their lives for other people, than having a kid that killed themself for any reason. I'm not going to vote up or down on this one, because death is serious no matter what.

Avettbrothersaregods Avettbrothersaregods

Soldiers chose to give their lives. Gay teens made no such commitment, they are just being who they are.

Pink_Dinosaur Pink_Dinosaur

If the human race was erased of all flaws, nobody would be gay. Period.

LordoftheStraight

In response to “If the human race was erased of all flaws...

If the human race was erased of all flaws, you wouldn't be here right now.

Anonymous

I agree with both of you.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “@850707 (LordoftheStraight): I agree with...

My god. Your comments make me sick.

Sarah

It's considered more of a tragedy because of the of the civil rights this particular type of bullying violates. That's something we as a national need to address and prevent (at least to a certain degree) to remain a somewhat civilized society. I mean people are still racist as all hell but it's not as accepted, that's the whole point. It's not as common to see people getting bullied for being black, etc. As far as soldiers go, if they made it seem like a tragedy every time one died then too many people would protest the war, it would be an inconvenience. War will
never go away, and soldiers will always die.

drs

Soldiers (the undrafted ones) willing go into war with the possibility of being killed. A gay teen, or any teen at that, shouldn't have to go to a school that mentally/physically abuses them as much as to make them take their own lives. It's different because it shouldn't be happening in a place that supposed to be safe. Citizens who have done nothing wrong shouldn't feel the need to commit suicide because others can't accept them.

BeatleBabe BeatleBabe

In my opinion, no one death is more tragic than another. All people who have passed deserve the same level of respect.

Cashew Cashew

People saying soldiers chose to risk their lives and gay kids didn't...are you retarded? Do you think the gay kid with a gun to his head or a rope around his neck DOESN'T know what's going to happen to him? That's ridiculous.

Bottom line, soldiers deserve to be honored more. They're both tragedies, but the gay one did it himself and the soldier did it for you.

chickensarecool01 chickensarecool01

In response to “People saying soldiers chose to risk their...

But is it right that the person thoguht there was no way out? That there was no other choice? I love soliders with all my heart and respect them, but the soldiers knew that it would be very practicle to be killed by anothers hand. Did the gay child know that they were going to be bullied, teased, and even beatn because of something that they can't help? No. I'm not saying that gay people are better than soilders, it's just that the gay person shouldn't feel like there's no way out.

ThisChick ThisChick

@Cashew
I don't agree with that. The death of a child rapist doesn't exactly deserve as much respect as a cop. And gay suicides are on the news longer because of stupid intolerance in the school system and it needs awareness. It is an expontentially growing problem in the country. War has been going on since the dawn of time, deaths of soldiers deserve respect an honor but its not helping the cause.

CuriousDreams21

Look, **, being gay doesn't give you a free "be a moron and put down straight people" pass. So go do society a favor and stop existing. I beg of you. Your family would if they weren't getting bribed/paid 2K a month by some satanistic sect that also makes those damn sickening ** parades.

Die out of existance.

LordoftheStraight

In response to “Look, ****, being gay doesn't give you a free...

Either you are an idiot who likes to be an **** or just a troll, but you need to chill out. Okay i think we get it that you hate gay people. GREAT FOR YOU! But if you have fun writing on people's post to piss them off then man you have no life do you? Go and actually do something in this society that can help not sit here and bash HUMAN BEINGS.....iodiot

Anonymous

1) Soldiers are aware of the risks when they join the military, and there's not a huge group of people here who seek to demean, devalue, and restrict their lives based on the fact that they're in the military. I don't think anyone is unaffected by the news when soldiers die, but it shouldn't be a shock.

2) For some reason, particularly in the US, the "majority"(white, and male for the most part) seems to always need people to look down on and say "This group of people is not worthy of everything we have; we are better than them". Homosexuals are just the most recent in a long list of wronged groups including Native Americans, Africans, and of course women of any color all along... the only way that changes is by spreading awareness and truth, and fighting against the ignorance and oppression that these groups suffer. THAT'S why gay teens who commit suicide get big news stories; because we're trapped in a loop of wrong and unethical behavior due to the fact that majority can't ...

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

almost every kid gets bullied at some point in their life and not all of them commit suicide, it is a result of a psychological disorder when someone commits suicide whether they are gay or not. it is a shame how little attention we pay to the death of a soldier when they died to protect our country. a loss of any person is a tragedy

Anonymous

... can't learn from it's historical mistakes.

I'm willing to be op is well aware of that, and just wanted to gay bash. It's very, very sad.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

First, it you're going to correct someone's grammar check yours first. *Hun, if you are going to be ignorant spell Bible right. Please, thanks.

Second, I'm on an iPod touch, so it was a typo. I know how to spell Bible.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “First, it you're going to correct someone's...

I did spell it right...check your eyes.

Anonymous

In response to “I did spell it right...check your eyes.

I was correcting your grammar, I wasn't saying you spelled it wrong.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

Calling a **** a human being is like calling a semi-iced over small puddle a raging scorching iron-melting inferno. As in... dont. Just don't. Because they are not.

murderers thieves and career criminals are far superior. They're a step under baby rapers.

Again, go die. Quit trying to impress somebody- suceed by dying.

LordoftheStraight

Commiting suicide is not a psychological disorder. Imagine being tormented everyday for something that you cannot change. Imagine living in a country that regularly boasts about freedom of speach and choice but when you state your opinion and choice you are beat down for it. When you are tormented everyday you lose hope and you start to become quieter. You lose the will to live because you don't feel acctepted and you feel like nobody cares if you live another day. That is NOT some psychological disorder. That was inflicted by prejudice cowards who do not take the time to stop and get to know the different people in the world. Try some empathy and compassion!

Lola

** "compassion" and that , if somebody wants to spit in our species's face then them, let them get beat kicked and murdered. And denying the process of mating is denying what the human body was designed for. So quit talking out of your **.

LordoftheStraight

"Let them get beat kicked and murdered"?? Do you hear yourself? That is so sad and narrow-minded. Even if you don't like it, don't go forcing your beliefs down other people's throats. To let someone to get "kicked and murdered"? That is so sad...

Lola

Gay people are people. soldiers are people. Death is death, but the reason it happens is different. Soliders deserve respect, but gays should be respected too. Homosexulas are always being bullied and spit on because of something they can't help. It's like saying black/asian/mexican people are stupid and deserve to die because they are different. Most gay people are civilians *I say most because of the whole recent thing about not letting gay people serve* and deserve to be safe within their own country that is SUPPOSED to be safe. Soldiers know that they are going to be shot at and possibly killed. It's more the governments fault for not protecting its citizens properly and just watch as people bully others. Soldiers know that they're getting into something, and are willing to be killed if nessecary to protect their nation. Gay people didn't sign up for that, and yes it IS their fault that they commited suicide, but I'm sure most of the people who said that they're overreacting and

ThisChick ThisChick

said that they were stupid for it, have never been in the situation where they felt like the only way they could escape is to die.
Bottom line: Gays are more of a victim, soldiers aren't. Soldiers are great, but they have DAYS dedicated to them. I'm not saying one is more important than the other, but it is pretty much equal in the sense of being exposed and talked about.

ThisChick ThisChick

It's a happy occasion when a fag gets beaten. It is a glorious piece of magic when one dies. So **** you.

And homos choose to be creepy and **** thier own gender. So they choose to be alienated and hopefully executed.

LordoftheStraight

I can't believe people are saying things like this..
No matter what you think about homosexuality, NOBODY deserves to be bullied to the point that they actually KILL THEMSELVES.
Some of these comments just make me want to cry.
How can people be SUCH idiots.
We're all humans. Don't be saying people deserve to die because of their lifestyle.
Anyways, Soldiers die every day.
Gay teen suicides are less frequent, but still a big problem.
Soldiers' deaths do deserve more attention though.

gene gene

Death to all ****,
death to all the gay

the only good **** are the ones who began to decay

LordoftheStraight

Besides, what kind of a self-righteous **** would tell a parasite not to kill itself. Thats what you homo-lovers are doing. Dammit. Simple-minded brainwashed puppets.

LordoftheStraight

In response to “Besides, what kind of a self-righteous ****...

The world has enough hate in it without you adding to it. You make me so sick.

Anonymous

I think lordofthestraight is a neo nazi red neck **** whose got nothing better to do than just troll.

Thetruth

Soldiers do what they do because they CHOOSE too! Gay people were bullied into believing they were sinners and deserved to die. biiig difference,

loveyoualattexx loveyoualattexx

and LordoftheStraight thinks "thetruth" is a complete moron who was only a smidge correct.

I'm not neo, a nazi, or a redneck. I am a bit of a jerk, but my brilliant honesty makes up for that. I don't really have much better things to do than spread the truth about rodents aka **. You ** defend those scum. And then call me bad. Hypocrites.

LordoftheStraight

One is more common then the other it is not because they simply care more.

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

It's funny in a sad way when people try to talk sense to trolls that intent on trolling=/
Best to treat them like what they are; losers beneath notice.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

Its one thing to be honest. But its another to be a racist homophobe who refers to gay people as "rodents".

Lola

Amish_Allosaurus: no one will ever take you seriously in life because of how absolutely intolerant and unintelligent you come off. You "** **"-seriously? Grow up.

Lordofthewhatever: no one gives a ****

As for the post, I do agree that soliders should be commemorated more. However the situations presented are completely different. The only reason that the suicides received such attention was because this is a growing problem in our nation that needs to be stopped. No one needs to accept everything that everyone does, but they absolutely need to show respect towards people. I swear I'm losing my faith in todays youth looking at these comments. I can't believe people actually think that way.

noaccount

honestly there's kind of a big difference
gay people who commit suicide usually commit suicide because of stupid jerks who can't accept them. it's a tragedy when a soldier dies, but it's just not the same thing.
also, you people who say it's not your fault when someone you bullied commits suicide, newsflash, it is.

Anonymous

lets get this straight, bullying doesn't lead to suicide.
A person's mentality(not as in disorder or disease) leads to suicide. Every person in their life has been teased, and a lot of them get over it.

SUICIDE IS NOT A DISORDER

cat

if bullying lead to suicide, looking at a lot of these comments on this site would lead me to think that half of the users on this site would having committed suicide by now, but the fact is that they haven't.

so there are many factors to suicide, not just in homosexuals.

A soldier dieing is for a cause, and as heartless as this sounds, people who commit suicide do it for what? themselves? So i personally believe a soldier deserves more attention. Just because a soldier dies(even if they are expected to die, which is utter nonsense) doesn't mean they don't deserve recognition, and even more than any suicide.

soccer8D