bandyTheTall123SergctiscoolerPrincessMidgieAquariYouCanRebelBub

MeekobroomgitzsherieTreehuggerProsopagnosiaTaterFideliusSex_With_A_SnailAlbiTheRacistDragonfawn4evrKalopsiaKendalljsitikImNeverGrowingUpyesthatstrueemma_violinJennitalialackingcreativitysitesurfer90eldoritoPearland16ContinuityMistakeSoyChelseaElena_Roger_riteamiBlucattmattreynoldsAnnajoy97ToniBalonielarnispinkiecollinsPugjpn518thraincloudzB10ckH34dlemmethinkmiddleseischerryblasterafterawhilesavilovekissCanadiaNDPMayafrogy8theflyEmperorerrorilovesteak156GolfWangKashuPredyDeathkittentag

Nobody :(
11 yr olds sould be able to be on this site. we arent THAT bad as some ppl think we r! we dont annoy ppl THAT much! amirite?

This is obviously a troll. Don't feed it!

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

First, learn to spell!

omgitzsherie

In response to “First, learn to spell!

y does it matter? its only the interweb

anonymous

In response to “First, learn to spell!

First, learn what trolling is.

Soup Soup

Haha, calm your ****. I'm only kidding. It just makes sense to prove your point by spelling right.

omgitzsherie

This post made me snicker a little bit.

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

This post is annoying. Very very few kids under 13 that are one here are not annoying...

Tater Tater

In response to “This post is annoying. Very very few kids...

I'm thirteen; I can honestly say I hate living in this generation.

_creative_username_ _creative_username_

In response to “I'm thirteen; I can honestly say I hate...

you must be so mature

Wunderscore

In response to “you must be so mature

I believe I worded that wrong. What I mean is, it's stupid that people assume that because you're thirteen (give or take) and still a child, you must be immature, oblivious, etc. I feel almost as though it's impossible to restore the way people used to think of children.

_creative_username_ _creative_username_

In response to “I believe I worded that wrong. What I mean...

So you'd rather be sent down the coal mines where you would be exposed to all sorts of nasty things and predispose yourself to a lifetime of respiratory and systemic illness that culminates in your mesothelioma-related death?

dzmax

In response to “So you'd rather be sent down the coal mines...

Well, no. But, these days it's hard to be thirteen without people assuming youre ignorant obnoxious etc. I never said ANYTHING about coal mines,by the way. When I said "the way people use to think..." I meant good children. Not compared to these days when you have thirteen year olds having ****, and fifteen year olds pregnant, drinking, making a mess of this generation. We will be forever remembered as that. The minority of us who still have our sanity aren't like them, Yet society treats us as such. I am by no means a perfect child. But, I am disgusted by what I'm forced to live with.

_creative_username_ _creative_username_

In response to “Well, no. But, these days it's hard to be...

I didn't say you said anything about coal mines. No such implication was made on my part. You sound rather elitist. Subcultures are allowed to exist, even if they may seem to be self-destructive and lacking in purpose. You should concern yourself more with yourself than others' perceptions of 'your generation'. You aren't the only person who is subjected to people's stereotyping; because of my age and what I do, I am constantly on the wrong end of jokes and comments suggesting that I drink excessive amounts of alcohol every night only to vomit it all up and then wake up the following morning debilitated. You suck it up and get on with life; people aren't going to change - yourself included, so, as I say, complaining about it and wishing for others to have a more informed view of 'your generation' is a waste of time.

dzmax

y is every1 no waying?!? we rlly arent THAT annoying! y do ppl hate it so much if we have a boyfriend, and have a facebook, and a cell? sometimez we like to be like teenagers 2! this is practice 4 wen i become 1!

anonymous

In response to “y is every1 no waying?!? we rlly arent THAT...

You can not practice being a teenager, you grow into it. And yes eleven year old are annoying to people my age, but aren't 8 year old annoying to you?

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

In response to “You can not practice being a teenager, you...

8 year olds r different though

anonymous

In response to “8 year olds r different though

How there is the same age difference, well in my case the age difference is 5 so imagine a 6 year old on this website.

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

Tell you what, when you learn the difference between "2" and "too", then we'll talk.

Prosopagnosia Prosopagnosia

Jesus Christ. I am annoyed by the fact that you can't spell.

yesthatstrue

I'm 11, and I found this extremely annoying . -_-

Shiely Shiely

When I was 11 I was on Webkinz and the Disney Channel website.

ContinuityMistake ContinuityMistake

In response to “When I was 11 I was on Webkinz and the...

I used to LOVE Webkinz!

jykjlw2 jykjlw2

This is a joke/trolling, right?

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

In response to “This is a joke/trolling, right?

I don't see any possible way that it isn't.

Statefarm

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

In response to “This is obviously a troll. Don't feed it!

People on this website really need to stop feeding the trolls.

Spalliston Spalliston

TROLLS NEED FOOD TOO

Anonymous

It's amazing how oblivious people are. I'm just NWing because not all 11 year olds are like that.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

I think a lot of people are missing the point. I think it was meant to be satirical

Anonymous

The thing that really gave it away was the comment "why is everyone NWing?" That just drew more attention to the fact that OP's a troll.

DoctorWhat DoctorWhat

I technically would have to disagree. 11-year-olds should not be on this site. But it's not because they're annoying, it's because amiriters often discuss mature (or some may say immature) topics.

MusicIsAGift

In response to “I technically would have to disagree...

Are 12 year olds okay?

hiyayaka