ClaireTheBozoIWANTURPEANUTScursedfridaythe_13PurelyOriginalSOFTBALL8TerraclaraFroggyForeverrrLindsSexyMonkeyFlame_29chibidragon

Codayhannocpe99

Nobody :(
The female equivalent of getting kicked in the balls is being punched in the ****... or, you know, giving birth, amirite?

Shut up. You don't know what it feels like. We don't know what having a baby feels like. The ** part i hope was just a joke. There's no way being hit in the ** even compares to being hit in the junk.

Coday Coday

Except the pain of getting kicked in the balls doesn't last hours, or even days.

Momo Momo

In response to “Except the pain of getting kicked in the...

days? that is kind of creepy plus imagine that bill.

stepdom

you clearly havnt been kicked in the balls. ever been hospitalized from gettin punched in the ****?

Thomas

In response to “you clearly havnt been kicked in the balls...

1. I don't have balls. 2. Have you ever been hospitalized or died after getting kicked in the balls?

Momo Momo

In response to “1. I don't have balls. 2. Have you ever been...

no, but my father has. its funny cuz i was the one who did it...

Thomas

In response to “no, but my father has. its funny cuz i was...

Well obviously giving birth can put you in the hospital, and people used to, and sometimes still do, die in child birth. I don't think getting kicked in the balls has ever killed a man.

And why did you kick your dad that hard in the first place?

Momo Momo

In response to “Well obviously giving birth can put you in...

he was abusive. i got tired of it.

Thomas

I think there's plenty of women who are hospitalized or have died because they had to give birth. :U

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

In response to “I think there's plenty of women who are...

I know that, I just put in used to becuase women don't die as much in child birth as they used to because of modern medicine.

Momo Momo

When i found out it sometimes goes on for days I about passed out, that doesn't sound tolerable even with anesthetic.

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

There has been a study, getting kicked in the balls is equivelant to 9000 del. wich would be giving birth 160 times and breaking 3200 bones all at once. just thought you should know

BadWhale

In response to “There has been a study, getting kicked in the...

Fist of all, there is a rumor that the human body can take up to 45 del of pain while giving birth is 57 del and getting kicked in the balls in 9,000 del. however, del doesn't even exist! There is a unit of pain once called dol, Latin for solar but objective measurements are extremely difficult to measure and this unit was soon eliminated. Getting kicked in the balls can cause nausea, increase in blood pressure and heart rate, and sweating. Childbirth causes the same kind of pain. Labor lasts, on average, 8 hours and causes nausea, fatigue, pain, and tension and stretching of muscle tissue. Lastly, pain is subjective! Every individual perceives pain in a different way! This is way dol units of pain were eliminated! Pain is not a stimulus. Both causes of pain can hurt a lot! Lets just say it's a tie.

cpe99

Have you ever had an 'incident' with a bicycle? That, my dear, is the equivalent of getting kicked in the balls.

Anonymous

In response to “Have you ever had an 'incident' with a...

Ohh, where you sit on it weird or else it jerks suddenly and the seat....
shitt, yeahh, I know what you mean. x_x

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

they seem equal in pain

stepdom

Coday Coday

In response to “Shut up. You don't know what it feels like...

This was just a guess man... I'm sorry I offended the National Getting Hit In The Balls Sucks Organization. :0

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

Are you kidding me getting hit in the **** hurts so much

Batman

In response to “Are you kidding me getting hit in the ****...

Lol. Good one.

Coday Coday

In response to “Lol. Good one.

Its not a joke. Ask any girl you want

Batman

In response to “Its not a joke. Ask any girl you want

I've seen grown men in tears after getting hit in the junk. never seen a reaction anywhere close to that off a shot to the ****.

Savoureux Savoureux

In response to “I've seen grown men in tears after getting...

Well think about how often you see guys get hit in the balls compared to how octet girls get punched in the ****

Batman

In response to “Well think about how often you see guys get...

I see guys get hit in the balls every day. I never see girls get hit in the ****. And when they do, they just say ow and hit back. Whereas guys either cry or close their eyes for a minute of two.

Coday Coday

exactly what Coday said.

Savoureux Savoureux

It doesn't hurt that bad...

lilypop lilypop

^ How would you know?

Anonymous

okay to be honest, getting hit in the ** usually doesnt hurt seeing as how its just fat. There are exceptions to that because if you get hard enough anywhere it hurts. It does make sense to say that giving birth is more painful because it can last hours or days, it doesnt go away after just a few minutes unless youre an extremely lucky ** haha.

Linds Linds

In response to “okay to be honest, getting hit in the ****...

Well i'm talking about a straight punch to the nipple, sorry if that sounds crude. :0 I imagine that getting kicked in the balls is definitely somewhere in between giving birth and getting punched in the ****.

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

In response to “Well i'm talking about a straight punch to...

true a straight on punch does hurt. I had a dry socket after getting my wisdom teeth out and was told by multiple women that it was worse than giving birth, so maybe that should go somewhere on the scale haha.

Linds Linds

NO YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID RETAKE YOUR HEALTH LESSONS! Getting hit in the balls hurts way more than getting hit in the **) I am a boy by the way). I remember learning that getting hit the OVARIES is equal to the . These debeates are so stupid. Like honestly, getting hit in the balls hurts more. A way to find out is by punching a girl in the ** or kicking her in the ovaries and asking her which hurt more or just seeing her reaction.

Batwoman lover

In response to “NO YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID RETAKE YOUR HEALTH...

(Batwoman lover): u mad

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

*my bad I meant to say that I remember learning that getting hit it the ovaries was equal to the testicles.

Batwoman lover

Getting hit in the soft testicles can only be rivaled against child birth. Had a friend who gave birth and was perfectly fine. Also had another friend hit in the nuts with a tennis ball and was in so much pain he fell unconscious and couldn't walk for about 6 to 7 days. (Think it was 6 tho).
The major difference is unlike giving birth which is pretty written in stone whats going to happen, getting hit in the balls could mean anything.. Just a kick could leave male begging for death imagine something more blunt hitting them. like a bat!.. getting hit in the balls is more subjective.

Cha Cha

What I don't like about these childbirth/balls debate is that women have a choice to get pregnant, and men don't have a choice about getting hit in the balls. Yeah, I know that some women use all of the safe sex precautions and that it might fail. But you have to consider this: Women have 9 whole months for preparation of this dastardly day, while men only have a few seconds in which they see something hurtling towards their man-fruits. So, we're both in shock that it happened AND in excruciating pain. Also, all of this "But people don't stay in the hospital for days for being kicked in the balls!" stuff is ****. Depending on how hard they have been kicked, a man can go through SERIOUS amounts of pain. Now, as I know that men will never truly be able to feel childbirth, and women will never truly be able to know what being kicked in the balls can feel like, I can't absolutely say which one hurts worse.

Anonymous

In response to “What I don't like about these...

I appreciate the thought you put into this comment, but I was referring to childbirth in the actual way (i.e. without anesthetics of course). My mom gave birth to her first child (my sister) "the natural way" for god knows why and then vowed never to do so again. So yeah, you'd have to be pretty.... hm, dumb isn't the word, but something like that.... to want to give birth the natural painful way, but I think it'd still be pretty hardcore.
However, you're right, only transvestites might know both sides of the story, which is why we call it even.

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

In response to “I appreciate the thought you put into this...

Oh, that DOES sound painful. I do agree with you, just not the people who won't even LOOK at both sides of the story. Your mom must've went through some tough crap. She's got my motivation.

Anonymous

In response to “Oh, that DOES sound painful. I do agree with...

hahaha... believe it or not my sister was some 9 pounds when she was born. Poor mom. xD
But yeah, thanks for being civil and everything. :)

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

In response to “hahaha... believe it or not my sister was...

Ouch, that must've hurt. But you're welcome. I try not to be a douche, but I'm not that good at it, haha.

Anonymous

We get 9 months to prepare? Hardly. We get nine months of pain in the back, things swelling, not being able to see your feet, waddling. Imagine what carrying a baby does to your body. We get 9 months of pain and then a final day of complete owies.

Anonymous

This has nothing to do with the pain... Yeah women have the choice but they still feel pain!

cpe99

It's getting hit in the pelvic bone right above the genital area for a female that hurts like a guy getting hit in the ****. I would know, it happened to me and I was on the floor in the fetal position 2 seconds after it happened. Worst pain of my life.

Anonymous

In response to “It's getting hit in the pelvic bone right...

**** bone, not pelvic bone* sorry

Anonymous

In response to “**** bone, not pelvic bone* sorry

damnnn. :o sorry about that.

ClaireTheBozo ClaireTheBozo OP

I know that women who giving birth go through horrible pain but the truth of the matter is that when a man gets hit in the **** there is a possibility of hitting them in the right way that will send the man into shock and kill them probably by cardiac arrest. They die from the pain of it. I have never herd of a women dieing from the pain of birth. Yes they have died from other causes that are a result of the birth but not from the pain.

Anonymous

Being hit in the **** hurts like crap when you're a teenager, and it depends on how you're hit, but still won't hurt as much as being hit in the balls I'm sure. So you can't really compare them. But also, you definitely can't compare childbirth to being kicked in the balls, since although being kicked in the balls is scientifically proven to be up to 150 x more painful, it apparently only lasts 10 minutes, and the pain decreases. Whereas, childbirth lasts 32 HOURS, and the pain INCREASES.

Anonymous

Well being hit in the balls and ** are very painful and idont know witch one hurts more but they both give you cancer that I know, but also I dont understand why guys are complaining that getting hit in the balls hurt more when they provoke it themselves by "playing around" and hitting each other there and girls dont go around hitting each others **... But that's just my point of view (:

Anonymous

No offense women but you cant handle alot of pain (example:punch a man in the face he gets pissed and fights back but if you punch lady in the face i bet you she will cry,so my point is if men were giving birth they would try there hardest to keep cool. ps... i would never punch a lady in the face

Anonymous

In response to “No offense women but you cant handle alot of...

That's a complete stereotype. As a woman officer, I know for a fact women can handle just as much
pain, unless you have scientific evidence to back up your conclusion.

Anonymous

i see how getting hit in the **** can hurt but it dosent compared to getting
hit in the nuts

Anonymous

shut up you cant imagine the pain if getting hit in the **** getting hit in the nuts is nothing compared to it.

Anonymous

^^^ that is a dumb ****

Anonymous

My brother kicked me in the **** and he hit something in there so I had to go to the hospital

Anonymous

read this and I'll become clearer... http://boards.straightdope.com/...d.php?t=384324
being kicked in the balls and is equivalent to a direct hit to the ovaries but since the ovaries are well protected the likely chances of getting a direct is slim so it is not the same as getting hit in the ** but according to the posts it can be accidentally bumped during * but being hit on purpose is a whole different matter , I'd say that mischievous had it down just about right.

Amiriter36850

It's a human, coming out of your ****. How is that not as painful as a kick to the nuts? I've known many guys who have been kicked/slapped, in the nuts and were ok after a few minuets. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be in labor, now that is painful! We ( women ) have the same ( or more) side effects of childbirth as a kick in the nuts. Do you get what I am saying? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, just telling my opinion.

isankwiththesinners

Continue