Evan17KelsmoZipblueangel94strawberryfrozeWindwhispereremunotemodragonrider713astral_queenxxdrummer15ririFalloutOWMontanaPeabodyPot_headJamiLovesYouTheRedSharpiejasmineee123frozensocksBig_BossBakerGator96RAWRdinosaurcandyegarcia22KirbyPaintpeace_love_happinessispeakparseltonguesamii1382fifthfogelbrunetterox915SunsetLiferamonavflowersKO913hearts1324Awesomsaurus3000TheSilentOneGeoffCocacola319betsyItsATrapsarcasticfuckmoogie700psuluver555Rainbow35waterpaynetingsosillyStJimmyAmish_Allosaurusilikefurrywolves4815SnobbyDrugAddictGolfWangPalindromeIsMeIloveyou_lovemeto

LordTrolldemortNacklefoodlebunnygal268iliketacossStepharooSarLkunDaemoine528491mchristieGalileolivelovemusic12_Jojo_ThisBlackChickAvatar_RokuTribune

JokerJamiLovesYoucreepylittlegirl26Guardian_AngelthecatcherintheryeaabbccddeeiEmilyECbeat2014chiddybaangBowtieMastermonster1782_pi_ox_olivia_xoalyrawrrlikeomgitsjessiFavvkessmiles97sangeetrawrNerdfighter007iloveyouinfinityMtrenchiePattrockstarrukiagoodtimeShunVendelinPurple_Cowamyrawrs
There's some part of you that wants to run away just to see where you'll end up, amirite?

After a couple of hours: "**** that, I'm going home"

coolstory coolstory

I think about this all the time.

SunsetLife SunsetLife

6 feet underground :]

Anonymous

Alabama. I didn't technically run away, but it's where I ended up instead of living with my parents during my college years.

Stepharoo Stepharoo

somewhere far far away from here

Linds Linds

Whenever my mom talks, she gives that part potent steroids. Same thing whenever my grandmother comes into my room or near anything that belongs to me.

If you think I'm exaggerating, I challenge you to spend just three days in my position.

My parents have given me a lot, but they're starting to get really easily annoyed. For example, my mom shouts at me regularly for 'being grumpy', even though I tell her I'm not (which I am), she doesn't drop it and leave, but she carries on talking, and then shouts at me because I'm not cheerful.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

If you're underage, you'll probably get raped or sexually assaulted, be diagnosed with PTSD and end up in a residential treatment facility. Okay, maybe not "probably," but it is likely.

Anonymous

coolstory coolstory

i usually just hide under the bed after ****.. no need to run away..

JxKing52 JxKing52

I'm planning on running away soon.

BowtieMaster BowtieMaster

In response to “Why?

Long story, sad and self pitying, which I hate. So I'll just say I'm quite insane.

BowtieMaster BowtieMaster

In response to “Long story, sad and self pitying, which I...

But where will you go?

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “But where will you go?

Everywhere.
... I've got it all worked out. This is not a spur-of-the-moment descision.

BowtieMaster BowtieMaster

In response to “Everywhere. ... I've got it all worked out...

What about money and food? What about education? I would live to hear what this plan is, because frankly, it sounds really irresponsible.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “What about money and food? What about...

I'm not planning on living long enough to have to be responsible.

BowtieMaster BowtieMaster

In response to “I'm not planning on living long enough to...

Has it really gotten that bad? Come on, you're missing out! Your life is honestly not worth throwing it away after about a week.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “Has it really gotten that bad? Come on...

That's the whole point. I mean I'm literally dying. And I'm not going to spend my remaining time somewhere safe. I want to- I want to live, you know? Before I die. I want to see the world and something beautiful.

BowtieMaster BowtieMaster

In response to “That's the whole point. I mean I'm literally...

Oh. I guess I am sorry to hear about that. But instead of just running away, why not talk this over with your parents?

mchalla3 mchalla3

I doing k ow where I would go. Me being the retard. I am, I'd probably go to a friends house, be caught, and sent back. I just don't have the balls to successfully go anywhere.

mchalla3 mchalla3