JimiHendrixTerraclaraSOFTBALL8IwannafingeryouTaterawesomepersonpennyforyourthoughtsbeezzoshmadBrandonisonfireSpearmintMilkQuaintPancakesBodaciousNoodlessprinkle5emeraldSnobbyDrugAddictNachoPatrolFrenchFryRichardlittletankFlyingGuineaPigStaceysDadrachismyheroSkylineTheMaineDestinee7StarLoveismyweapon_x3jessepinkmanRainbow35PaigachuwillisjawREBEKKAHajeanscoyossarianBowBowBowlitapd311DaleksInWonderlandAsteriskiheyitsallykayKhana_HatakeVegan_GryffnDorkthe_fresh_princeihatebakasStepharooanswerinthesmileChristinetheskaterbugsydnaynaySethanything_chocolatewhatacatchcassie

Mykul191JediLynxClay_ford_bronco89jraaeyChuckTom

SOFTBALL8SpearmintMilk
If you openly promote hate and intolerance and lack compassion, you cannot call yourself a Christian. amirite?

What was it Gandhi said? "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians, they are nothing like your Christ"

KluKlayu

I love you. <3 your post is so extremely true.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

Did somebody invite Scratoncity? Oh though not.

Pink_Dinosaur Pink_Dinosaur

In response to “Did somebody invite Scratoncity? Oh though not.

Thought*

Also, hypocrite, is it me, or do your comments seem openly vicious and challenging.?

For the record, I, nor other conservative Christians whom I know, don't hate anyone.

We do, however, detest sins. And, since homosexualITY is a sin, we hate that. But not the people, oh no, for we, too, have sinned and fell short of the Glory of God.

scrantoncity

In response to “Thought* Also, hypocrite, is it me, or do...

You are one of the worst things about this site. 99% of the people on here will agree with me. The atheists and agnostics don't need explaining, and the theists are sick of you because your extremist **** makes them look worse than they are.

ffs

In response to “You are one of the worst things about this...

All he did was defend himself, calm down.

Anonymous

Evidence? I'm not an extremist; I'm actually a fundamentalist. Which is the exact opposite of an extremist.

99% of people? Did you take a poll? Did you make sure people didn't vote multiple times with different accounts? Where's the evidence for this?

I do think you are sadly misinformed. Have I trolled anyone? Heck, have I ever brought a conversation/argument out of its confinement? No. I keep it rational, respectful, and I never bring it to someone's wall.

I just think you're incapable of combating me with reasonable debate, so you are forced to resort to what I like to call "crybaby methods."

You, and others like you: the ones who, for no reason at all attempt to bring someone down, are the blight on amirite.

Good day.

scrantoncity

what did you do to make everyone hate you?

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “what did you do to make everyone hate you?

I stand by my convictions and don't conform to society's standards of sin.

scrantoncity

In response to “I stand by my convictions and don't conform...

I thought it was because you were rude and arrogant, and offensive when expressing your views...

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

In response to “I thought it was because you were rude and...

Well, people today are incapable of differentiating between "arrogance" and being correct. You would seem arrogant if, surrounded by several eloquent scholars convinced 1+1=3, and you kept insisting it was two. You would. Because I guarantee they could make as good points as you.

I'm not rude. However, once I make a decent point, apparently I'm "close-minded" or "ignorant" and that settles it. Hmm.

I may be slightly offensive to, well, everyone, but that is because I lack tact. If I were eloquent or intelligent enough to explain it without being blunt, I would. But I can't. So i lay it out candidly, and if you're offended, you can press ctrl+w.

scrantoncity

In response to “Well, people today are incapable of...

You are rude. I was watching a discussion you were having with another girl on one of my posts and you were constantly belittling her and her opinions. From what I gather, that's how you treat everyone that disagrees with you.
And that last point is the problem. If you can't express your opinions in a better way, maybe you shouldn't express them at all... Mostly because your attitude really gives people a negative view of Christianity and Christians.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix OP

Or a Muslim. We follow that code of conduct strictly.

FrankOcean FrankOcean

You can be whatever you want to be. It's your choice no matter what kind of person you are.

Anonymous

Yes, but you'll be a hypocrite. You can't honestly claim christianity if you actively promote counter-intuitive ideals... you *can* dishonestly claim it, though.

Scrantoncity: you are a douchebag, and a phony. You've spewed more hate speech against gays on this site than anyone I've seen who wasn't an obvious troll. You're pompous, annoying, and immature. You're also a joke on this site, as you can see from the way people mention you on religious posts before you even get there... like wait, it's not complete until that bible-humping retard shows up to make us laugh and roll our eyes. We don't respect you or your ignorant ideas. You apply ridiculous biblical arguments with no substantiation to situations where they're not even valid, and when people prove that, you just ignore it and argue with someone else. STFU! No one likes you! You are NEVER going to convert ANYONE on this site with your idiocy. As a matter of fact, you are most likely ruining ...

Anonymous

... anyone's opinion of christianity who didn't have one, or at least hadn't decided how they felt about it. You are, if he existed, a great tool of your own devil, actually... no one here will ever "come to christ" through you. I'm sure he would appreciate the help, were he more than a fairy tale.

Anonymous

You obviously haven't dealt with that scrantoncity guy before. That was just the intro to endless ****. He's a giant douche.

Anon

*munches popcorn and waits for 'the passion of the christian: part 6 million' to start*

The_Gregori

KluKlayu

In response to “What was it Gandhi said? "I like your...

I'm with Ghandi on this.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

That's interesting, because some of the most blatant attacks of hate and intolerance in history have been committed by Christians. Where was the compassion when the English organized mass extermination of Protestants during the reign of the Catholic Queen Mary?

EmptyMelodies EmptyMelodies

Finally, someone said what we all think about that hateful, ignorant scrantoncity.

pokeherface

What a waste of popcorn. That whole pretentious reply boils down to "Nu-uh; I know you are, but what am I?" You're slipping, dude.

The_Gregori

We could do a post on it. Something to the effect of, 'You think scrantoncity is intolerant and annoying, amirite?'

pokeherface

scrantoncity, you're not respectful. I've read one of your arguments and you told a girl she was going to hell because she believed in gay marriage. That's not respectful at all.

anonymous