• Topics:Love / Relationships
  • Featured on the home page on Nov 22nd 2010
  • Post Of The Day on Dec 3rd 2010

Bellatrix666Nordenmonstrosityits_mebuttsz10ScienceNerdKatzeohhaiitsjillloveirismae516KendallSpelingChampienIznisha99TawnyRaeTheMaineDestineeImWithCocoanbrightthe_fresh_princepingu777BassClarinetistJellyBlockMyGuiltyPleasuresshortillathehunshipwrecked66tscblastZeerustSqwanchowhatacatchcassiekayawithpigsierrarayeeshermaineLoameliaSpyder_Catjasmineee123DaAce96thegreatkappabbhatti12ExcuseMyCharismalecornergirlpink_yli_love_you_and_tacosDevlan27i_dont_eat_humansSeancupcake12winxTruttaceousTemulencebehappy283EllyPhantMikeslytherinangel

SobriquetPajamiesaviaVegan_GryffnDorkmark_Draco_MalfoysiciliansarinaJacksterrlittle_dezzyqwerty123sarcasticfuckx22Y3ll0WWeetomsrachelsmachelHayleyCoeurPorcelaineCharlesTGchewchiiGolfWangSkippydanilolSoyChelseaForgaymarriageWeekend_WarriorAMAZINGNESSpatrickmajorcrystaliris94BlackOpsBetchTimMilazzocanadianigloosthatsjustmiiMIDNIGHTANGELConnorNoonanAmahia11

incedioTrazzzwhatsup200Your_Average_ZebraLindsAnnaTruongmuffinmonkeyidekwhattowritelovelyidolR21loveneverfailswaterpaynetingtheburningonesBearsBeetsBattlestarIznisha99UhohxemilyAbbey19902cool2barkJT874iWeasleypinkparadise898sarahfsabachthaniBeedleTheBardEgotisticalincognitoSnap_Crackle_Popx4everxlove101amielolHeySoulSister345JennaGeeJamiLovesYouSupport_The_CauseHelloBeautifulits_meMM3315rawrimadinosauraabbccddeepennyforyourthoughtsstripedswe4terKelsmoZipanneso53Skittles_12isomorphicKendallECbeat2014CoffeebreakRaShEllllAEnter_Username_HereHollywoodUndead12
Life is one big game of Hide & Seek, once you find that one person you've won the game, amirite?

I just lost the game

sara24 sara24

I just lost the game

sara24 sara24

In response to “I just lost the game

The post made me lose to.

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

In response to “I just lost the game

This post made me lose as well

Treeleaf Treeleaf

In response to “I just lost the game

Same -.-

sugarbaby sugarbaby

In response to “I just lost the game

How is it that someone 'loved' that comment. WHATISTHIS.

Rainbows Rainbows

In response to “http://ctrlv.in/9635

I feel special that it's me!

KaySeas KaySeas

In response to “http://ctrlv.in/9635

Lol, no, I understand how to love it. I didn't mean it that literally. I meant if someone made you lose the game, why would you love that comment.

Rainbows Rainbows

In response to “I just lost the game

I so hope you are referring to what I think you're referring to. And, thanks, now I lost the game dangit!

bluegoddess bluegoddess

In response to “I so hope you are referring to what I think...

What did you think she was referring to?

Anonymous

In response to “What did you think she was referring to?

It's this game that you play where once you remember you're playing it, you lost it. So, as long as you can go WITHOUT remembering that you're playing it, the longer you can win.

bluegoddess bluegoddess

In response to “I just lost the game

Awww! That's what I was gonna say!!

jukilo

In response to “I just lost the game

I beat the game.

WryVendor WryVendor

In response to “I beat the game.

Wow! Really? You just ruined "Beat It" for me. Everytime I hear it I'm gonna lose the game. Wow. Thanks!

scrantoncity

In response to “Wow! Really? You just ruined "Beat...

Then my job is done. :P

WryVendor WryVendor

In response to “I just lost the game

Me five.

BlueFox

In response to “I just lost the game

****. I lost the game DD:<

homosexualpumpkins

YAH! I WON!

Anonymous

thing is hide and seek has multiple rounds...

Ross Ross

I hate hide and seek. When I'm hiding, I ALWAYS have to pee.

Deadpool Deadpool

In response to “I hate hide and seek. When I'm hiding, I...

But if you pee, then you might miss your person. D:

Anonymous

In response to “But if you pee, then you might miss your...

Or pee on your person

Im_so_bored_so_bye Im_so_bored_so_bye

awww :)

SamG SamG

this is so **** gay

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “this is so **** gay

no u

Ross Ross

In response to “this is so **** gay

Your face.

LordThundercunt LordThundercunt

:[
I wish I could win the game.

Erin Erin

Now everyone say it with me...

"D'AWWWWWW"

Meeko Meeko

Oh this is corny

PurplePermissionHaha PurplePermissionHaha

In response to “Oh this is corny

I don't think so. It doesn't say "corn" once!!

Katffro Katffro

In response to “I don't think so. It doesn't say...

stfu that was the dumbest joke I have ever heard. please, kill yourself.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “stfu that was the dumbest joke I have ever...

cool story bro.

Katffro Katffro

You are a heartless ****. I bet you're bitter because you haven't found that special someone. And I bet you haven't found that special someone because people are repulsed by your ignorant, unbearable personality.

GA_ GA_

In response to “You are a heartless ****. I bet you're bitter...

** **, I have a personality, I just like to express my anger towards stupid people. You are probably really ugly and use personality to compensate for your repulsive face.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “**** ****, I have a personality, I just like...

Actually, I have a great personality, and great looks... But even so, the OP was not stupid, nor was this post, hence why you had no need to react the way you did.

GA_ GA_

In response to “Actually, I have a great personality, and...

Is that why you are so skeptical about putting a real photo up? Even then, your picture you have up right now is disgusting. I was directing that comment at Katffro, maybe you would have realized that if you weren't so stupid.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “Is that why you are so skeptical about...

The picture I have up now is real. I know you don't think it's disgusting, because the fact that you thought it was fake shows you're skeptical. And hey, if I model I must have something going for me so try and criticize me all you want, it won't work. And, just for piece of mind, at least my photo is a real one of me, you're probably to self conscious to show the world your deformed face.

GA_ GA_

your comment made me chuckle.

Layne_Staley_Lives Layne_Staley_Lives

In response to “your comment made me chuckle.

Thanks ;)

Katffro Katffro

In response to “Thanks ;)

You are so gross, it is hard not to stare and wonder how you escaped from from the zoo. You should come with a warning that says, warning: harmful to the eyes. May cause burning sensation, please refrain from looking at it.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “You are so gross, it is hard not to stare and...

mmkay. Sounds like a good idea.

Katffro Katffro

In response to “mmkay. Sounds like a good idea.

Wow. Seems LAKERSoverHEAT feela the need to put down others looks in order to compensate for his own, or lack thereof...

GA_ GA_

In response to “Wow. Seems LAKERSoverHEAT feela the need to...

Haha maybe. Or he's just a troll. Either way, don't feed him.

Katffro Katffro

In response to “Haha maybe. Or he's just a troll. Either way...

I'm calling troll on this one.

twisted_memories twisted_memories

Nah, I just like putting people down because I can. I don't have to compensate for shit. You had to intervene in the first place and telling me I have no personality in order to compensate for your own, or lack thereof....

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “Nah, I just like putting people down because...

Dude, quit being a **** and get a life.

Linds Linds

In response to “Dude, quit being a **** and get a life.

I'm pretty sure I have a life unlike you. Reading every other comment , thats such a stupid thing to say because you are doing the same exact thing as me.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “I'm pretty sure I have a life unlike you...

Right, right, making fun of people you dont know on the internet is a pretty demadning social life, my bad. And no, I'm not doing the same thing I you. I favorited this post, kept getting notifcations of people commenting, and was curious of what people had to say. But I'm not the one calling people stupid or ugly. Thats uncalled for, just leave her alone, you're acting like a real ****.

Linds Linds

In response to “Right, right, making fun of people you dont...

You are so dumb it's unreal... You are doing the SAME thing as me. Get it through your thick skull. I made fun of her, now your making fun of me. Go **** yourself, youre just siding with them because you probably have something wrong with your face, too.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “You are so dumb it's unreal... You are doing...

Really? Because I bet I'm more intelligent than you are. And again no, I'm standing up for someone else because you really are being an ****. Dont tell some girl you dont know she's ugly, at least she's confident enough in herself to put a real picture of herself up. As for her being stupid, she's really probably not, at least from her about me she sounds as if she is intelligent. Ha good one, I have a real photo of myself up as well, I dont have anything wrong with my face. I merely told you how you were acting and to leave someone alone, thats not making fun, thats speaking the truth.

Linds Linds

In response to “Really? Because I bet I'm more intelligent...

You are very judgmental and shallow. It had nothing to do with you so why did you have to get involved? I can tell a girl she is ugly if I want to, and it isn't a real picture of herself you ****. How can you say someone is intelligent just from reading their bio? How dumb can you get? Believe me, there are a lot of things wrong with your face, it's disgusting.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “You are very judgmental and shallow. It had...

No real man is supposed to call a woman ugly, that's just something you're not supposed to do. It's day one chivalry stuff. Well, she seems to know exactly who she is which is something I cant say for most people. Ha please, I'm confident in myself. Plenty of people would agree that I am attractive, and even if not at least I'm real enough to put up a picture.

Linds Linds

Oh for ****'s sake, just shut up and feck off!

LordThundercunt LordThundercunt

In response to “Oh for ****'s sake, just shut up and feck off!

Shut up. No one was talking to you ****.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

hahaahaha at my school, kids like you get shoved in lockers

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy

In response to “hahaahaha at my school, kids like you get...

I don't get it, people like me? Do I know you in real life? LOL You are an idiot.

1. You have a giant 'about me' explaining your life to a bunch of strangers you don't know.

2. You said you would marry a user. Joking or not, you are pathetic. Marrying a girl across the internet haha. you must have no real game.

3. At MY school where things are normal, I don't get shoved in lockers. I don't think they want to shove the kid that is going to go to states for wrestling this year.

4. People like you aren't even worth the trouble.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “I don't get it, people like me? Do I know you...

Pull that ** out of your **.

homosexualpumpkins

In response to “Pull that **** out of your ****.

I don't even feel like arguing with another ugly person.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “I don't even feel like arguing with another...

Then stop replying. It's that simple, ****.

homosexualpumpkins

Haha. You're going to states? My man COACHES for states and has been many times wrestling. I'm pretty sure of you spoke to someone in real life saying some of the shit you've said on here, he'd do more then shove your **** in a locker, I can assure you?
Also, what weight class/year/state you wrestle? So when my brother makes it, I can assure he'll kick your ****.

GA_ GA_

Haha. You're going to states? My man COACHES for states and has been many times wrestling. I'm pretty sure of you spoke to someone in real life saying some of the shit you've said on here, he'd do more then shove your **** in a locker, I can assure you.

Oh, and about my photo? Would you like the photographers name and contact details/ website so you can see for yourself? Or, just google Georgia Mortimore: go on. See what comes up. I bet you don't like being proven wrong.

GA_ GA_

In response to “Haha. You're going to states? My man COACHES...

weeks later. I don't give a shit about your man coaching. That's what people do when they are complete dumbasses and don't have any alternatives. I can speak to someone like that in real life if I had a reason to. I wrestle in Michigan, am a junior, and wrestle 152. I'd love to see your brother wrestle in my weight class so I could rip his head off, if he can even make it to states.

What about your photo? What the hell are you trying to prove? That your profile picture is legitimate?

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

So interesting fact, I wrestled for four years...I bet I could take him haha (the guy on here, not your man haha)

Linds Linds

In response to “So interesting fact, I wrestled for four...

You know what? I've never wrestled and I think even I could take him! And even if I couldnt, a swift kick to the balls would ensure he doesn't ruin the world via reproduction.

GA_ GA_

In response to “You know what? I've never wrestled and I...

haha very good point, I think that would work beautifully

Linds Linds

Why are you getting pissy at her for not putting a real picture up? You don't have a real one up either...

Anonymous

Hey I liked your joke too. even if it was corny...... Plus you used the word corn so ha! It works

awww that's so sweet :)

Oohscarydinos

Your life isn't over, guys. You still have time to win! Just play the rounds...

broadwaygleek broadwaygleek

Cheating is still an option (n)

SillyBanana SillyBanana

This is cute. =3

Anonymous

This post got the song "Hide and Seek" stuck in my head XD

Ketu Ketu

In response to “This post got the song "Hide and...

I lub that song!

jukilo

I'm not the only one who lost the game.

MaitiuSexton MaitiuSexton

Too bad some people have really amazing hiding places :(

Tallglassofwater Tallglassofwater

I win. Woot.

yddraigarian yddraigarian

I feel it shouldn't be about life, it should be about love. Life isn't all about finding your soul mate.

Anonymous

This made me loose the game :/

Mehh Mehh

In response to “This made me loose the game :/

You haven't lost, you're still playing.

Bellatrix666 Bellatrix666 OP

In response to “You haven't lost, you're still playing.

and now ive lost again...

Mehh Mehh

I challenge this kind of thinking; why should I be deemed 'unsuccessful' if I choose not to pursue relationships?

Skippy Skippy

In response to “I challenge this kind of thinking; why should...

Exception that proves the rule?

twisted_memories twisted_memories

still searching

Anonymous