mariaahxTaterABananainYourEarbuttsz10saywhen_dictionarydefinition_TheMaineDestineexopeacexgabbyxoSqwanchopennyforyourthoughtsCameraChuckTomBub

Lolita

Nobody :(

Yeah, i'm one of those who take pictures out of a high angle =) Only, i don't call it art =) I'm trying to get better, though.

ABananainYourEar ABananainYourEar

In response to “Yeah, i'm one of those who take pictures out...

Of course there's nothing wrong with starting out that way, you need to learn how to start off :) And I can't judge because I have SEVERAL ridiculous pictures myself. but when I see somebodies photography I really want to see their heart in it, the same way you want to feel when you look at a painting.

mariaahx mariaahx OP

Haha, I have an amazing picture I took of the St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans from a really weird angle. It was with my phone, and I sent it to my computer. One of the best pics I ever took, and I'm an aspiring photographer. My phone. Go figure. :)

Anonymous