BreakfastFanBlue_CheeseR3m7DanielJamespterodactylpowerfroyocharlieWetSealSex_With_A_SnailAtheisticMysticCarmelFuzzyNicole_AnonymousLove_Peace_MagiicSOFTBALL8JoesephJennaGeeastral_queenmiddleseisZeerustlovei_am_boreeeedjasmineee123eldoritodancerdarbyllpof200514Hectic_GlowMeghanElaineRedVinesJanae17Baconnoisseurlitapd311sham272AllSmiiilesslucy95MissAutumnFallAngeleBig_BossExtremelyLameiliketacossavpmforthewinhomosexualpumpkinsi_am_secretly_a_platypusyoyomroGrilled_Cheesus723v02SkylineJoan_hello_kittyPosterBWAHAHAHAHASuperTrooperRybear

el_scorchosiciliansarina

Evan17iforgot
It sucks when you're kind of tall and the desks at school are too small for you. "You mean I get to be tired, bored AND uncomfortable for six and a half hours? Sign me up!", amirite?

All of you people are midgets. I'm 6'3+

DanielJames DanielJames

I will say that being that bit taller is better than having the desk be too big for you, like in my case.

awesomesocks awesomesocks

In response to “I will say that being that bit taller is...

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm 5'11", you?

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan OP

In response to “5'2" :P

Looks like we're on opposite ends of the spectrum :p But 5'2" isn't too bad for a girl, especially if you're not done growing yet.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan OP

In response to “Looks like we're on opposite ends of the...

Yeah... I am done growing...

awesomesocks awesomesocks

In response to “Yeah... I am done growing...

Yeah my mom is 5'2" and I'm not done growing... Weird how things work, huh?

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan OP

In response to “Yeah my mom is 5'2" and I'm not done...

I think boys are naturally taller than girls. I don't know if that's an actual fact or not though.

awesomesocks awesomesocks

In response to “I think boys are naturally taller than girls...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. I heard once that the average male height in the US is 5'9" and the average female was somewhere below that, like 5'5" or 5'6"

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan OP

In response to “Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. I heard once that...

Well, we both broke the averages.

awesomesocks awesomesocks

I'm like 5'7-8" ish and still there is NO leg room under the desks. Especially the kind where the desk is attached to the chair, everyones feet are
always in everyone elses space.

avpmforthewin avpmforthewin

In response to “I'm like 5'7-8" ish and still there is NO...

I haaaaate those desks where the chair is attached!

rewindthissong rewindthissong

All of you people are midgets. I'm 6'3+

DanielJames DanielJames

In response to “All of you people are midgets. I'm 6'3+

ha try 6'7 like me

Evan17 Evan17

Yay! another plus for being short.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

Wait until real life hits you when you graduate. You get to be tired, bored, sore, and hungry for eight and a half hours, then fight traffic for another hour to get home. Stop complaining, you're lucky.

el_scorcho

In response to “Wait until real life hits you when you...

I work 5 hours after school too.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan OP

In response to “I work 5 hours after school too.

Every day of the week? Probably in a store at the mall or something. Try grinding concrete every day, then complain about being tired and uncomfortable.

el_scorcho

In response to “Every day of the week? Probably in a store at...

Every other day and sometimes on fridays/weekends. I work on a farm. Not as bad as grinding concrete I'm sure, but still unpleasant at times. The post wasn't serious anyways.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan OP

In response to “Every other day and sometimes on...

haha i never did labor for my job, i used to work as a cashier for Arbys from March to October, and I would have to slouch so i wouldn't hit the menu board in the front.
Needless to say, i'm no longer working fast food

Evan17 Evan17

Yes! I'm 170 (I don't know what's that in feet and inches) and I like to extend my legs, not cramp them under that horrible desk. So, my feet end up under the seat in front of me. The girl in front of me doesn't appreciate that. What shall I do, then? I try backing up, but my chair hits the desk behind me.
But, hey, at least I'm not short.

Reader Reader